User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Spic AOC visits the border

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    Who did the photo shoot, Glamour shots?

Seriously? Obviously posed pictures? What was she looking at and crying over, in the one where she's looking through the fence, to the Mexico side? Did they get a couple of Mexican kids to lie on the ground?

The woman is a joke.
    She was watching the Mexican army shooting up perfectly good, unopened, bottles of Cuervo Gold for target practice while they were buzzed on Modelo.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Abbey1 (06-26-2019),Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    I getting tired of people claiming/whining it's our job to take care of thousands of kids being brought into our country. Our border patrol agents are being overwhelmed with illegals, and were being INVADED how much longer can this INVASION survive/exist.
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to heyslick For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-27-2019),Jim Scott (07-13-2019),Kris P Bacon (06-26-2019),Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks

Shes crying over seeing a fence, what a crock of shit. Democrats are so fake.

You'd think the least they could have done for the photo-op is bring is some skinny sad looking kids crying behind the fence, maybe a sickly toddler with a load in her pants. Put in some mean looking scary actor with a scowl on his face and an ICE jacket on. Maybe Photoshop him beating some kid for asking "Please sir may I have some more?" holding an empty bowl of porridge.
    Last edited by Morning Star; 06-26-2019 at 10:52 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-27-2019),Kris P Bacon (06-26-2019),Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm just sick of those people.

LET them eradicate borders. They'll be colonized immediately...or the process will immediately start. First comes the Gimme wave...the leeches and looters. Then comes the colonial armies. I expect China will be the ones.

Then comes the looting, blood-letting, and starvation.

Just let it happen. Sane Americans need to condense in a defensible quadrant and cut the ties to our suicidal oppressors in Washingtoon.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (07-13-2019),Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I'm just sick of those people.

LET them eradicate borders. They'll be colonized immediately...or the process will immediately start. First comes the Gimme wave...the leeches and looters. Then comes the colonial armies. I expect China will be the ones.

Then comes the looting, blood-letting, and starvation.

Just let it happen. Sane Americans need to condense in a defensible quadrant and cut the ties to our suicidal oppressors in Washingtoon.
    I've seen movies like that, but, they were supposed to be make believe, something that would/could never happen here, in the richest/most prosperous country in the world..... enter, today's Democrats/liberals.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Well did you see the BS bill the House Passed after Trump gave them two weeks to fix the loop holes in the immigration and amnesty laws?

Not a damn thing to help secure the border, nothing but billions more in free stuff for the criminals sneaking across the border.

We even have the left now saying people already ordered to be deported by due process have done nothing wrong and should NOT be deported.

In other words no one can ever be deported and free stuff for everyone, the only obstacle left is these damn concentration camp cages.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-27-2019),heyslick (06-26-2019),Jim Scott (07-13-2019),Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    BTW
    Now, however, the word is out that American courts have ruled that the president’s hands are tied, and what do we see? A massive influx of well-informed illegal immigrants, coached by Mexican criminal cartels on how to claim asylum. They have overrun the system to such an extent that CBP and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents have no place to keep them. CBP and ICE are releasing hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants into the United States
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heyslick For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (06-26-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyslick View Post
    BTW
    Now, however, the word is out that American courts have ruled that the president’s hands are tied, and what do we see? A massive influx of well-informed illegal immigrants, coached by Mexican criminal cartels on how to claim asylum. They have overrun the system to such an extent that CBP and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents have no place to keep them. CBP and ICE are releasing hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants into the United States
    Word is also out, this President plans to uphold our laws and start deporting a bunch of them... his hands aren't tied on THAT, the ones who already have been ordered to leave, but didn't, will be getting tossed out.

They also know, a wall is being built to keep them out, as promised by this President.

By now, you'd think they'd come to realize, we don't want them here.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-27-2019),heyslick (06-26-2019),Kris P Bacon (06-26-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    As much as I despise AOC, the term "spic" offends me terribly.

Yep, I do call moslom scum, moslom scums and blacks a few choice words but remember that I am married to a Spanish person.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Racism is a cancer!
    Last edited by Steezer/Turn Right; 06-26-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Well did you see the BS bill the House Passed after Trump gave them two weeks to fix the loop holes in the immigration and amnesty laws?

Not a damn thing to help secure the border, nothing but billions more in free stuff for the criminals sneaking across the border.

We even have the left now saying people already ordered to be deported by due process have done nothing wrong and should NOT be deported.

In other words no one can ever be deported and free stuff for everyone, the only obstacle left is these damn concentration camp cages.
    The house passed that??!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbey1 For This Useful Post:

Morning Star (06-26-2019)

Thread Information