Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The people demand to remove the 2nd Amendment

Diplomatic Asshole, VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks

The people demand to remove the 2nd Amendment

Sounds crazy, right?

Last month Canadians started seeing things like this after marijuana was legalized by Justin Trudeau.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...anyl-laced-pot

Here’s the problem. Anyone who sells marijuana, is in a business. Like any business, they want your money. So, they sell you a product that you want. In this case, marijuana. They receive your money. This is a business transaction. What small business person is going to lace their product with Fentanyl? It could possibly kill their client base. Ergo, this makes no logical sense.

What would make logical sense, is the Government rubbing out the black market, and street dealer sales, by putting Fentanyl laced marijuana on the streets, and forcing Canadians to buy from our newly elected drug dealers. By scaring consumers that if you get your weed from black market sources, you will die.

Now, let’s talk about the second Amendment. All the mass shootings, especially over the last decade, have been massively covered by MSM. The David Hogg’s of the world constantly gets air time, anytime there’s a shooting. Officers ordered to stand down. Monuments erected to never forget the tragedy of children killed by guns. Parents grieving for their children slain by radical gun toting lunatics. MSM constantly demonizing specific weapons, or attachments. AR-15, Bump stocks, Silencers, and so on. In the news, on social media, spoken about at the local pub, and Starbucks. Celebrities denouncing guns, despite their use of these same weapons in movies and TV shows, of which they are paid obscene amounts of money.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised, if we find out, that the government is behind every mass shooting, in an effort to scare Americans away from guns, especially the younger generations, and the brainwashed sheep inevitably demand the removal of the 2nd Amendment.
    When you open your heart to patriotism, there's no room for racism. ~Donald J. Trump
    Rule # 3 - Never believe what you're told, double check.
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. ~D. H. Lawrence
    Quote Originally Posted by RGV View Post
    This is America. When you make an accusation, like you have, the burden of proof is on you.
    Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, all the other genders are from Uranus.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FirstGenCanadian For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2019),Brat (06-22-2019),DLLS (06-23-2019),Garden House Queen (06-22-2019),Lone Gunman (06-22-2019),Montana (06-22-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2019),OldSchool (06-23-2019),Rutabaga (06-22-2019),Stan Fan (06-23-2019),teeceetx (06-22-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 32.0%

Thanks
    You've heard of the government created gun free zones right?
    I have a marvelous economy with words.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-22-2019),DLLS (06-23-2019),Lone Gunman (06-22-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2019),Rickity Plumber (06-23-2019),Rutabaga (06-22-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    Sounds crazy, right?

Last month Canadians started seeing things like this after marijuana was legalized by Justin Trudeau.

Here’s the problem. Anyone who sells marijuana, is in a business. Like any business, they want your money. So, they sell you a product that you want. In this case, marijuana. They receive your money. This is a business transaction. What small business person is going to lace their product with Fentanyl? It could possibly kill their client base. Ergo, this makes no logical sense.

What would make logical sense, is the Government rubbing out the black market, and street dealer sales, by putting Fentanyl laced marijuana on the streets, and forcing Canadians to buy from our newly elected drug dealers. By scaring consumers that if you get your weed from black market sources, you will die.

Now, let’s talk about the second Amendment. All the mass shootings, especially over the last decade, have been massively covered by MSM. The David Hogg’s of the world constantly gets air time, anytime there’s a shooting. Officers ordered to stand down. Monuments erected to never forget the tragedy of children killed by guns. Parents grieving for their children slain by radical gun toting lunatics. MSM constantly demonizing specific weapons, or attachments. AR-15, Bump stocks, Silencers, and so on. In the news, on social media, spoken about at the local pub, and Starbucks. Celebrities denouncing guns, despite their use of these same weapons in movies and TV shows, of which they are paid obscene amounts of money.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised, if we find out, that the government is behind every mass shooting, in an effort to scare Americans away from guns, especially the younger generations, and the brainwashed sheep inevitably demand the removal of the 2nd Amendment.
    I think the government is behind the Vegas hotel shootings.

Just when you think that things are 'cooling off' with guns, another school is shot up . . . too coincidental if you ask me.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rickity Plumber For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2019),Brat (06-22-2019),East of the Beast (06-22-2019),FirstGenCanadian (06-23-2019),Garden House Queen (06-22-2019),Lone Gunman (06-22-2019),NORAD (06-23-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    I think total gun control is inevitable within a generation and they will do it despite the 2A.Technology will make it possible.There are already guns in the works that can only be fired by the person to who it is registered.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

Brat (06-22-2019)

Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstGenCanadian View Post
    Sounds crazy, right?

Makes sense to me.People had better vote in the coming elections in hopes of stopping these fools .
    Montana

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Montana For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2019),Brat (06-22-2019),FirstGenCanadian (06-23-2019),Lone Gunman (06-22-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Thanks
    I highly doubt it'll take a generation to ban guns. I think they're within a decade of doing so now. The Democrats realize they are advocating a Communist government, we all know there is no Communist government on Earth that hasn't done a total gun ban. Let's hope the civil war comes soon.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2019),Brat (06-22-2019),East of the Beast (06-22-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2019),Rickity Plumber (06-23-2019)

Senior Member Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    I think the government is behind the Vegas hotel shootings.

Just when you think that things are 'cooling off' with guns, another school is shot up . . . too coincidental if you ask me.
    Since the alleged shooter was firing from the 32nd floor of that hotel - and live video of the shootings records not only shots from there, but shots from the 4th floor also, and the first two shots fired at the crowd came much earlier than anybody could video the 32nd floor, and have a much different sound than the AR-15; Las Vegas is a definite cover - up. Probably by the FBI.

Note that the alleged shooter up on the 32nd floor was identified by hotel employees as stepping off of the elevator while shots were being fired. The county coroner placed his time of death BEFORE the initial attack. So the man police and FBI authorities found dead in that room, died before the original massive shots were fired at the crowd. Since he was a DOA suicide (or probably not), found dead in the room - everyone assumes that man was the assailant. Odds of that being true are fanciful. Just speculation, but he probably walked in on the killer, and was shot to death a handgun.

Anybody watching the actual shooting in real time will hear the zing of the two high powered rifle shots initially, before any shots are identified as coming from the 32nd floor. Police blamed that on echoes - sounds like the "Magic Bullet" Kennedy assassination theory, long since disproved. The shots coming from the 4th floor, muzzle flashes and gunfire sounds can clearly be seen and heard.

We haven't heard anything else about this case in ages - because the police and the FBI don't want to investigate it to its logical end. A dead man was found in the room on the 32nd floor - everyone assumes he is the killer - no proof of that - although he was known to be an arms dealer. They usually don't commit suicide with their weapons. Very convenient - like all conspiracies.

Stan
    Last edited by Stan Fan; 06-22-2019 at 04:49 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stan Fan For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-22-2019),NORAD (06-23-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-23-2019),OldSchool (06-23-2019),Rickity Plumber (06-22-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    I'm going to play my hand in this conspiracy.It would seem logical that a leftist government would fire on a Country Music Concert knowing that they were more than likely conservatives and Trump supporters. In addition to killing a bunch of deplorables , the incident might convince a lot of conservatives that gun control is needed....Yes, indeed I've become that cynical.And I've got a feeling that once Barr pulls back the curtain on this cabal I will be even more cynical.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East of the Beast For This Useful Post:

NORAD (06-23-2019),Stan Fan (06-22-2019)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by East of the Beast View Post
    I'm going to play my hand in this conspiracy.It would seem logical that a leftist government would fire on a Country Music Concert knowing that they were more than likely conservatives and Trump supporters. In addition to killing a bunch of deplorables , the incident might convince a lot of conservatives that gun control is needed....Yes, indeed I've become that cynical.And I've got a feeling that once Barr pulls back the curtain on this cabal I will be even more cynical.
    A lefty gun banning government that wanted to tank the Hearing Protection Act that was a sure thing Monday morning. A fbi that had an gun dealer informant undercover team in Paddock and girlfriend that had already got Dem Senator Leland Yee. An informant that already had an FBI that gave him multiple identities.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. — Samuel Adams

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

East of the Beast (06-23-2019),Stan Fan (06-22-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    A lefty gun banning government that wanted to tank the Hearing Protection Act that was a sure thing Monday morning. A fbi that had an gun dealer informant undercover team in Paddock and girlfriend that had already got Dem Senator Leland Yee. An informant that already had an FBI that gave him multiple identities.
    didn't know that.

Thread Information