User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need help

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    Only other fault would be a damaged circuit board as mechanically there’s very little to go wrong with them, usually shorted out through water on one particular cycle causing a problem, or in this case opening after the cycle. In which case it’s a new circuit board, but as they bring out regularly updated models, finding an old part is probably more expensive than a whole machine replacement.
    I figured a used $100 washer was cheaper than a board replacement, and easier too. Our laundry is outside under a canopy since Hurricane Michael, and after a good rain, I figured it got wet. I had already salvaged it out of the overturned park model trailer we lost in the Hurricane. The Splendida was one of those washer/dryer combo units, a PITA anyway, and the wash cycle seemed to take forever. Wash and dry 1 load was an all morning or all afternoon ordeal, just not worth the effort anymore.

Coin Laundries here are gouging after the hurricane. Up to $6 per load to wash. You have to fill the little coin holder twice to make it work! There was a glut of donated clothing available, still is. Many people just wore them until they couldn't take it anymore, then tossed them and got "new" from the local charities.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    got it to free up by running it with just the cold water hose and drain hooked up. ran it for about 8 minutes. then paused it and set it at rinse and spin. at 5 minutes left on the cycle clock it gave a dc code.
    my GD noticed the locking light was off and i opened the door. comforter is now in bathtub draining. door to washing machine kept open with a sopping up towel over its locking mechanism.
    note to readers. kill all greenies and anyone who appears more concerned about the enviroment then their morality.
    Last edited by jirqoadai; 06-20-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Thread Information