User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marine who pissed on dead Taliban wins in court

2020 --> TRUMP! Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Too bad there wasn't a queeran around for them to piss on.
    “About abortion, I don’t want to make it illegal, I want to make it unthinkable." - Frank Stephens

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Bird For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-15-2019),Kris P Bacon (06-15-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Our guys should piss on every last dead one. The living ones too. Pissing is minor to what they've done tto our
    guys, children and women
    I have no problem pissing on the camel fuckers, but I think if we are being honest on the body counts, we’ve probably killed a lot more of their children and women than they have ours.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    I have no problem pissing on the camel fuckers, but I think if we are being honest on the body counts, we’ve probably killed a lot more of their children and women than they have ours.
    We haven't done it in a cowardly terrorist way.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-15-2019),Kris P Bacon (06-15-2019),NORAD (06-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Well, if they would just stop hiding behind them all the time...
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-15-2019),Hillofbeans (06-15-2019),Kris P Bacon (06-15-2019),LadyMoonlight (06-16-2019),NORAD (06-16-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    Dave Hardin | June 14, 2019 |
    Just in case some of our readers need a “refreshing” course in how to best win the hearts and minds of our enemy:

Video Player

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: arial"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">

00:00

00:38

A military court has dismissed charges against a former Marine scout sniper who pleaded guilty to urinating on Taliban corpses, finding that former Commandant Gen. James Amos had illegally interfered with the legal process at the outset.

Staff Sgt. Joseph W. Chamblin was reduced in rank to sergeant and ordered to pay $500 after he pleaded guilty to charges stemming from the 2011 incident in Afghanistan, which became a national scandal after video of the Marines urinating on the bodies was posted on YouTube in January 2012.

But neither Chamblin nor his defense attorneys knew at the time that Amos had replaced Lt. Gen. Thomas Waldhauser as the first convening authority in the case after telling Waldhauser that he wanted the Marines involved with the urination incident to be “crushed” and discharged, the Navy-Marine Corps Court of Appeals found on Wednesday.

“This is an unusually flagrant example of UCI (unlawful command influence),” the court ruled. “We find that UCI this direct, and occurring at this level is highly corrosive to public trust in this proceeding.”

In an affidavit to the court, Waldhauser wrote that Amos asked him why he did not feel that the accused Marines should be sent to a general court-martial, which is reserved for the most serious offenses. When Waldhauser said he did not believe the cases warranted a general court-martial, Amos said he could appoint a new convening authority.

Amos later “admitted that he had crossed the line” and told Waldhauser he was being replaced as convening authority to avoid the appearance of interfering in the case, Waldhauser wrote.

But appointing a new general officer to be in charge of the case did not solve the problem, the court found. For example, Corps officials argued they did not tell Chamblin’s defense attorneys about Amos’ comments to Waldhauser to avoid exposing all involved in the trial to Amos’ act of unlawful influence.

“The appellant had a right to discovery and a right to judicial process free from UCI,” the court found. “An accused does not forfeit his right to discovery because the government’s preferred UCI remedy requires it.”

Some of Amos’ other actions undermined the general public’s confidence in the proceedings independence and impartiality, such as holding a briefing that included pictures of the Marines urinating on Taliban corpses along with the words, “What Does America Think of Her Marines Today,” the court found. The ruling was first reported by Military.com.

The court agreed with Chamblin’s defense that an impartial observer would believe that Amos and Corps attorneys “severely and systematically interfered” with the legal proceedings, the ruling says.

I was never a big fan of Amos.

Source: Marine who pissed on dead Taliban wins in court

Fuck obamma and everything he did to harm , disrespect and disgrace our military.
    There two Commanders did the right thing....

They SET UP this whole prosecution to fail.

That's my call...
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-15-2019)

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Dropping a bomb from a drone from several thousand feet up does it too.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    yeah. THAT ^
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 06-16-2019 at 12:24 AM.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Banned Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillofbeans View Post
    We haven't done it in a cowardly terrorist way.
    It’s kind of hard to call someone who knowingly kills themself in an attempt to take out others a coward. Stupid and brainwashed, yes. But not a coward.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    It’s kind of hard to call someone who knowingly kills themself in an attempt to take out others a coward. Stupid and brainwashed, yes. But not a coward.
    I thought the act of knowingly killing themselves gave them an instant pass to allah. No waiting in line so to speak for paradise (with judgements against them prolonging that time)...so they strap bombs onto themselves - and often their children instead - to escape certain eternal judgements.

I don't find it hard to call them cowards at all. /shrug
    Last edited by Canadianeye; 06-16-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-16-2019),Hillofbeans (06-16-2019),NORAD (06-16-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Seven years too late, but justice is justice. Some advice for next time ... turn the damn phones off!

However, maybe it would be more effective to just stuff a piece of bacon in their mouths. Uploading of videos encouraged!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-16-2019)

Thread Information