User Tag List

Thread: Nolte: Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

Alumni & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks

Nolte: Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

Nolte: Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

The far-left CNN’s ratings death spiral marched into last week as the fake news network lost one-third of its primetime audience and a breathtaking 55 percent of its demo viewers.
    When compared to this same week last year, CNN also lost 21 percent of its total day viewers.

How bad is this?

Well, you can’t blame a slow news week because not only was President Trump on an overseas trip, but as you will see, CNN stands completely alone with this massive audience implosion.

By comparison, in primetime, MSNBC and Fox News only lost four percent of their viewers compared to last year and seven and five percent of their total day viewers, respectively.
    Get woke, go broke? New song, "The Sound of Rejection"?
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (06-12-2019),Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2019),Crusader (06-12-2019),East of the Beast (06-12-2019),Garden House Queen (06-12-2019),Lone Gunman (06-12-2019),RMNIXON (06-12-2019),ruthless terrier (06-13-2019)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Just checked TV Newser site and FNC is destroying them and ahead of conspiracy network MSNBC in prime time....

7PM MacCallum:
    Burnett:
    Matthews:
    8PM Carlson:
    Cooper:
    All In:
    9PM Hannity:
    Cuomo:
    Maddow:
    10PM Ingraham:
    Lemon:
    O’Donnell:

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kodiak For This Useful Post:

Crusader (06-12-2019),Lone Gunman (06-12-2019),Traddles (06-13-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    What can they report other than everything Trump did or said is wrong and Adam Schiff is still digging for that Russia Collusion so stay tuned...............

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-12-2019),Lone Gunman (06-12-2019)

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    I guess at least part of me is surprised that CNN's numbers have dropped so low. I don't believe that people aren't watching them because they are fake news. That doesn't seem logical to me. That's because that would mean that democrats are smarter than I give them credit for & I just can't believe that is true.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-13-2019),Lone Gunman (06-12-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tex View Post
    I guess at least part of me is surprised that CNN's numbers have dropped so low. I don't believe that people aren't watching them because they are fake news. That doesn't seem logical to me. That's because that would mean that democrats are smarter than I give them credit for & I just can't believe that is true.
    A lot of their viewers have moved to MSNBC, they are even more Trump deranged then CNN. Not even CNN will stoop to MSNBC’s level of Trump hate, everyonce in a great while you will see something with a twinge of truth on CNN. Never ever will you see it on MSNBC.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crusader For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-13-2019),ruthless terrier (06-13-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    Yeah but, did everyone know they are supporting these stations whether they want to or not? I was reading this by him just now.

snip:
    Nolte: 90 Million Pay Money to CNN While Fewer than 1 Million Watch

According to the far-left outlet’s own fact sheet, CNN is currently available in 90 million households. This means 90 million people pay money to CNN every month even though fewer than one million on average actually watch CNN.

The game is rigged, folks. And it is especially rigged against those normal Americans who on a daily basis are bullied, taunted, discriminated against, demonized, threatened, and menaced by CNN.

You see, it works like this…
    Even if you don’t watch CNN, you are still forced to pay for CNN.

It is called a carriage fee, and every month you subsidize this hate network to the tune of about $1.00 a month, or around $12.00 a year.

That means the welfare queens at CNN snatch about $90 million a month just because the game is rigged to force you to pay for a propaganda outlet that encourages and legitimizes violence, a hate network that runs one blacklisting campaign after another to de-platform conservatives or anyone who challenges that establishment.

This means the welfare queens at CNN are bringing in over a billion — that’s “billion” with a “B” — dollars a year just because the game is rigged to force you to pay for a far-left mouthpiece for the Democrat Party that openly calls for riots, demonizes children who dare to support Trump, engages in rape fantasies of Trump supporters, and deliberately spreads wild-eyed conspiracy theories.
    How is this possible?
    How in the world is CNN — national laughingstock in the credibility and ratings arena — able to run away with something like a billion dollars a year from Americans who do not watch CNN, Americans who boycott CNN, and American who despise CNN for its bigotry and love of violence?
    It’s your cable TV bill, bro.
    Or, if you prefer … It’s your satellite TV bill, bro.
    You see, if CNN is part of the cable package you subscribe to, you are in turn forced to subsidize the welfare queens at CNN.
    Doesn’t matter if you watch CNN. That is not how TV works anymore. Ratings and merit have nothing to do with how much money a cable network makes. If CNN is available to you, you are forced to pay for it.
    Why do you think your cable bill is so high?

all of it here:
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...million-watch/
    Last edited by memesofine; 06-13-2019 at 07:15 AM.
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (06-13-2019),Crusader (06-13-2019),jirqoadai (06-13-2019),Swedgin (06-13-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    That dynamic is already changing, with the increase of streaming, and the internet. Very soon, now, we will pay for channels "al la carte..."

There are already concerns about whether "Americans will pay for news."

Of course, we will. We did it for more than 200 years BEFORE cable and internet "news."

The question should be whether "Americans will pay for partisan propaganda?"

Some will, but, it probably won't be enough to fund a major station.

Instead, any and all "news stations" should just remember: "Report the NEWS, and the will watch...."

Sadly, that is not very common, these days, as the ratings reflect......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

memesofine (06-13-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 9.0%

Thanks
    I always wondered at, how the hell these stations kept running with the loss of so many viewers? NOW WE KNOW which I think is a BUNCH of shit. we are being FORCED to support them whether we want to or not.
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    A lot of their viewers have moved to MSNBC, they are even more Trump deranged then CNN. Not even CNN will stoop to MSNBC’s level of Trump hate, everyonce in a great while you will see something with a twinge of truth on CNN. Never ever will you see it on MSNBC.

until MSNBC is extinguished there ain't much cause for celebration.
    “The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” - Winston Churchill

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Crusader (06-13-2019),Hillofbeans (06-13-2019)

Alumni & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    Just checked TV Newser site and FNC is destroying them and ahead of conspiracy network MSNBC in prime time....

7PM MacCallum:
    Burnett:
    Matthews:
    8PM Carlson:
    Cooper:
    All In:
    9PM Hannity:
    Cuomo:
    Maddow:
    10PM Ingraham:
    Lemon:
    O’Donnell: