User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Civil War 2 in America: who would win?

Free Bird - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    This thread......
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Just me being critical, it happens every time there's a blue moon.

About as often as an American civil war happens. And it's not like the likelihood of it happening again and the outcome can be summarized in a sentence or two.
    Last edited by OldSchool; 06-12-2019 at 12:25 AM.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Just me being critical, it happens every time there's a blue moon.

About as often as an American civil war happens. And it's not like the likelihood of it happening again and the outcome can be summarized in a sentence or two.
    I thought about 're-writing' for better grammar and to let the somewhat hidden joke be revealed - I'm critical more often then there's a blue moon.

Seriously, we have been intentionally divided on so many fronts that a united civil war (if that makes any sense?) is practically impossible.

As I 'tried' to lay my head down to rest (which is a heavy burden lol) I put watching the OP's video on my 'to do list'. It's ~1 hour and has gotta be interesting.

Abraham Lincoln

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OldSchool For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-12-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    I don't believe there will ever be a second Civil War. A large percentage of the American people won't even go to the voting booths....not likely they'll participate in an all out shooting war.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

MrogersNhood (06-12-2019),Old Ridge Runner (06-12-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Americans, the real ones.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    The source is the CFR? The CFR are globalists with a master plan to enslave us all.

TL;DW? Yes the real Americans are the ones that grew up shooting and have guns. Thanks to Obama, everybody has a stash of ammunition now, too. Yeah, that purple-lipped jughead commie muslim faggot.
    @Captain Kirk!
    Last edited by MrogersNhood; 06-12-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registered
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    thats nice.
    isnt it though? makes it so instead of you sitting on a nail, you can make sure to incubate a thumbtack

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrogersNhood View Post
    The source is the CFR? The CFR are globalists with a master plan to enslave us all.

TL;DW? Yes the real Americans are the ones that grew up shooting and have guns. Thanks to Obama, everybody has a stash of ammunition now, too. Yeah, that purple-lipped jughead commie muslim faggot.
    @Captain Kirk!
    jughead 3.jpg
    I have a marvelous economy with words.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

MrogersNhood (06-12-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Who would win?

Well, the immediate "Winners" would be Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea.

--The absence of the United States, on a world stage, would create a power vacuum on the world stage. China and Russia would rush to fill it, while Iran and North Korea would take advantage of it, to continue with their aggressive policies.

An American "Civil War," could, in fact, trigger other wars, all over the globe: North Korea invading South Korea, Iran invading large swaths of the Middle East, Russia taking back the Baltic Sates.....

The eventual victor of the actual Civil War is really hard to predict, for several reasons:

#1. There won't be JUST "Two" sides. Typically, there aren't in Civil Wars.
    #2. Almost everything depends on where the Military falls. By most predictions, the majority of military personnel, Officers, in particular, would likely side with more Conservative elements. VETERANS, older, without the immediate gear, but still with training (and, often, experience...), are even more likely to side with the right. Whatever the case, I think the BEST case scenario for the Left, would be that the military splits pretty evenly.
    #3. The Leftists will have most of the cities, and, thus, the ports, and much of the production. HOWEVER. This is not the 1800's. Rural America has far more factories and other production facilities than the Confederacy ever dreamed of.
    #4. Because of the chaotic nature of such a conflict, TERRORISM will become a common tactic used by elements on BOTH sides.
    #5. The Conservatives will have most of the actual "real estate." This includes mines, energy plants, dams, and FOOD!. It also includes the vast majority of the ROADS (Basically, the "Reds" could virtually cut off ALL transportation between the various Big Blue Cities.) By the same token, there is a lot of territory to find cover, and, strong, defensive positions.
    #6. Strategically, the Blues (Leftists) would be under far more pressure to go on the offensive against those in fly over country. (For the roads, dams, energy plants, FOOD, etc.) The Reds (Conservatives, could just take defensive positions, and wait.....)
    #7. Foreign interference. This would occur very quickly. From European powers in particular. AND, this could be the one factor to decide victory for the Left. But....it would come at such a cost. The question is: Would Europeans be willing to squander possibly a hundred thousand lives, in order to conquer America????
    #8. The Nukes. WHO gets the Nukes. In such a situation, ONE NUKE, grants immense power. IF, say, the Reds had access to a single ICBM, along with the codes (This, of course, would require that several "higher ups" joined the Reds....)....they could likely keep any foreign powers from OPENLY engaging any combatants in the Civil War. Nukes take the stakes WAY up, forcing the players in to a game of "Nuclear Chicken...."
    #9. Such a conflict could potentially last a LONG time. Far longer than the first American Civil War. It could go on for a decade, or so.....
    #10. Afterward, Humanity would enter a new Dark Age. One, our species may never come out of.....

Now, this is IF it all went to a straight out shooting war.

And, that would likely start only after several "Flash Points," everything from terror attacks, to situations like WACO and Ruby Ridge, along with a lot of street battles/riots......
    Al Swearengen: What's your partner so mad about all the time?
    Sol Star: He's not mad.
    Al Swearengen: He's got a mean way of being happy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Swedgin For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (06-12-2019)

Thread Information