Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: June 2 pray for TRUMP day

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    That felt good

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (06-02-2019),Knightkore (06-02-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 58.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Woke up early. Couldn't get back to bed.

Father God in Jesus Name we come to you first repenting of our sins. We know we miss the mark & we ask your forgiveness. We turn from our wicked ways & know that because we do you promised to heal our land. We now receive the healing of every State, County, City & District & individual homes. We reach out to you for your protection. There are demons & satan himself running loose across this country attacking our president & those that support him and attacking in so many other areas. We ask for your protect from the onslaught of the enemies & pray that not only will we give you over the battle.....we plead the blood of Jesus upon us for protection & ask that you release legions of angels across the country for protection of your people & this whole country. We take authority that you have given us through Jesus and we BIND the enemies from doing anymore harm, we enforce your word upon the enemies that they MUST pay back seven fold of what they have stolen, killed & destroyed & that the riches THEY gained by stealing & lying & doing harm we plunder & take back to rebuild this country & give back to you in faith. May your Holy Spirit cover & rain upon us all in this country & bring revival the likes of which America & the world hasn't seen before. Let it start today. Let the spark be ignited & the fire Holy Spirit be more intense & cover ALL areas, all peoples. With thanksgiving we enter your gates & with praise we enter in your courts enforcing the judgements leveled upon our enemies in your Courts Of Heaven & through our Lord & Saviour who sits at your right hand & who we sit with in His rest He has given us we receive the answer to this prayer & ALL the prayers being said for President Trump & all this country today in faith we trust You. Protect all these prayers & the people lifting them up to you as well in a very special way Lord. Thank You Father God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. ALWAYS IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!
    Last edited by Knightkore; 06-02-2019 at 10:26 AM.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (06-03-2019),Garden House Queen (06-02-2019),heyslick (06-02-2019),Montana (06-02-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    @Knightkore

What a beautiful "spirit filled" prayer. "What so ever things you desire when you pray, believe that you receive it and you shall have it".

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-02-2019),Montana (06-02-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered

Thanks
    I am an atheist and ...

"God" Holds and protect our President, who is doing his best to make America Great again. In "Jesus" name amen.

..... and while you're at it, feel free to smite some of the leftist trash that does Satan's work and praises the false "God" of Islam.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (06-03-2019),Montana (06-02-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    I am an atheist and ...

"God" Holds and protect our President, who is doing his best to make America Great again. In "Jesus" name amen.

..... and while you're at it, feel free to smite some of the leftist trash that does Satan's work and praises the false "God" of Islam.
    In complete agreement with you. Amen.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Montana (06-02-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    I'll make this sticky. I'm glad to know others here are doing this. I pray for this president in the evening and in the morning. I'll post my prayer. Thanks for posting this @Montana. thanks for locating the thread for me and suggesting a sticky @Knightkore
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-03-2019),Montana (06-03-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    I always start my prayers praising God and his son. Then I tell him that I know I am part of the problem with where this country is and I am also repentant of my continued sinning and that I thank Jesus that he paid the price for me.

I praise him and thank him for answered prayers and I try to list as many as I can and there are a lot. God loves for you to remind him of his word. So I do. I remind him of his promises and wisdom of his word. I thank him that he is a merciful God. I thank him that Jesus rose on the third day, spent 40 on earth among witnesses, ascended into heaven in front of WITNESSES and now sits in heaven at his father's right hand. It is he that holds everything together until the day that he comes again and I know that he will because he promises it.

now on to the body of the prayer.....

And I thank you LORD for the victory of Donald Trump in November 2016. Thank you for the defeat of his enemies and that he sits in the white house because it is you LORD that raises up leaders and you take them down as you say in your word. I ask for Wisdom and cunning for this president as he deals with his many enemies on the right, left and media. You say in your word, LORD, that no weapon forged against your people, will succeed, and I thank you for your continued protection of this president and his family.

Provide this president with loyal, courageous, wise and cunning advisors to help this president make this country great again and lead it back to honoring you and your word. I ask protection for these advisors and their families.

There are supporters of this president all over this nation that are under physical, verbal, personal and financial attack by individuals, businesses, government and educational instiitutions. Open peoples hearts and minds to what they are doing to other americans and if that doesn't happen then place hedges of protection around these trump supporters.

Give this president favor in the eyes of the American people and foreign nations so that his support and his influence grows. GIve the American people favor in this president's eyes so that he continues to keep his promises. Give president trump wisdom and cunning in dealing with the media, foreign and domestic enemies, foreign nations and their leaders.

Let this president get up every morning excited about getting to work for the day. Give him vim and vigor and youthfulness in his person. Give him victory in his dealings and let his enemies fail in their machinations against him. Be with him LORD in his daily life, give him insight into your presence and your word, as well as his family. Restore your hand of protection over this nation LORD and bring about revival in this nation. Raise up the young with a newfound desire of honoring you and your word. We ask again for victory in 2020 and beyond. We ask these things in your Son's powerful name. AMEN
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 06-03-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (06-03-2019),heyslick (06-05-2019),Knightkore (06-03-2019),Montana (06-03-2019),NORAD (06-04-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    It was also International Whore Day. So there was something for everyone.
    Last edited by Fins; 06-03-2019 at 07:13 PM.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    It was also International Whore Day. So there was something for everyone.
    do ya think God doesn't care about hoors? Wall, he doz. Isn't there more than one account where Jesus comes to the defense of hoors?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (06-04-2019),NORAD (06-04-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    do ya think God doesn't care about hoors? Wall, he doz. Isn't there more than one account where Jesus comes to the defense of hoors?
    Some say he married one

Thread Information