User Tag List

Thread: Blogger Taxi Hack: Black LIES Matter

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks

Blogger Taxi Hack: Black LIES Matter

Black Lies Matter Taxicab Depressions

This is four years old, but extremely well-written. Profanity and all. When I was doing punditry, I tried to achieve the insight, impact, and iconoclasm this guy has naturally. But he goes on about the Race Hustlers, the Grievance Industry, and of blacks misled - grotesquely.

Exerpts:

Black Americans, you have got to snap out of this. You have to stop listening to the media and the racial grievance industry. This shit is simply not true. If you believe these memes, there are only two possibilities: you are ignorant of the facts and too lazy or too stupid to go find those facts, or you are a knowing and willing co-conspirator in perpetrating this hoax. You are a chump, or an asshole, and quite possibly both.

Here’s a hint: Anytime you hear Al Sharpton say anything, assume the opposite is true. Al Sharpton doesn’t give a fuck about you, he only cares about his own enrichment and aggrandizement, and he is all too willing to destroy any innocent person in his sick and deceitful quests for “justice”. He just makes this shit up… he flat-out lies, knowing that lots of black people won’t double check him. He has never been right about anything he has tried to sell, and since he can’t ever find a REAL case of racism, he finds stooges to make up stories for him, people like Tawanna Brawley and the Duke lacrosse whore and Trayvon’s mom. He promises them wealth and fame, if they just stick to the lies he makes up.

The fact that this man has a national television show under the NBC brand is a travesty, although not completely surprising, given that this is the august news brand that deliberately edited the recording of George Zimmerman’s 911 call to make him look like a racist. And the fact that this man sits with the President is a scandal and a national disgrace. He is a race-baiting criminal, a stuttering idiot that can’t even read and should be in prison for tax evasion, at bare minimum. How can you owe millions in back taxes for years, and not be in jail? Yet he consults with our President on matters of race.

Why? What are his qualifications? He’s just the best nigga we got, and he calls himself a Reverend?

A REVEREND? Wouldn’t you love to hear Reverend Al asked to extemporaneously quote some scripture? What passages would he recite? The verse were Moses told the Pharoah that “Resist we much”?

Just whom does this man give counsel and guidance to, in matters of their immortal soul?

But Sharpton is far more dangerous than Duke. For reasons that escape me, many people LISTEN to this vile criminal hoaxster. After decades of hate speech and frauds, he somehow has an NBC television show. He owes more than FOUR MILLION DOLLARS in unpaid taxes, and after years upon years of calling people niggers and crackers and spics and kikes and faggots and homos, after inciting riots that cost millions of dollars in damage and dozens of deaths, this man can get our President on the phone in an hour.

Think about that… how is that even possible?

There is no human being on Earth that I despise more than this walking piece of shit. I wouldn’t take the time to piss on his head if his filthy, oily hair erupted in a grease fire. If there is any justice in this universe, Al Sharpton’s last words will be, “I can’t breathe”, and he will utter those words sooner, rather than later.

The Crown Heights riots were based on his lies. The seven dead at Freddie’s Fashion Mart died on his lies. Tawanna Brawley was a lie. The Duke Lacrosse incident was a lie. Trayvon Martin was a lie. Michael Brown was a lie. Fat Albert Garner was a lie. It is all this man knows how to do! He should be in jail, and black Americans should be clamoring for his immediate arrest, not marching every time he lies again. We will have racial strife in this country until this man has shuffled off this mortal coil, or is made irrelevant like David Duke. Black Americans, you must reject this criminal charlatan and everyone like him, if you care about the condition of your people and your families.

If you are a young black man or black woman reading this right now, imagine that you have only TWO choices for a black role model for your child. Only two. Two paths in life, two examples to strive for, two sets of principles and ideals that your child will reach for… but only one choice, made by you, in this moment. Look out your window, look in your baby’s eyes, and decide, right now: Who would you want your child to emulate? Dr. Ben Carson, or Reverend Al Sharpton? Condoleezza Rice, or Foxy Brown? Allen West, or Kanye West? Herman Cain, or Little Wayne?

Much, much more, and more than about Rev'rund Al. About gangs, gang behavior, lack of black fathers, socialization into antisocial behavior.

A long read but a good read.
    Last edited by JustPassinThru; 05-29-2019 at 04:03 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (05-29-2019),Lone Gunman (05-29-2019),Madison (05-29-2019),RMNIXON (05-29-2019),teeceetx (05-29-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    If Jussie Smollet did not give it away then they are willfully ignorant!

Note there was a previous thread about New York schools giving all kinds of preference to students of color. Nothing about social or economic circumstances to hide the less obvious racism, just race over the White Students no matter how poor or what kind of homes they come from.

I wonder how many progressives of all races support this?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (05-29-2019),Madison (05-29-2019),teeceetx (05-29-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    It's much easier to live the THUG life and blame everyone else for your problems. These people are uneducated, and indoctrinated in the victim mentality. Someone needs to help them. Where are all the Black multi-millionaires?

Thread Information