User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Surprise Press Conference...

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    see ya later .. you partisan bastard.
    “As sure as God made black and white .. what's down in the dark will be brought to the light.” - Johnny Cash

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death-Ninja View Post
    You have just witnessed exactly, why you don't drag your feet as president, attorney general, or honest public servant when striking back at a treasonous coup d' tat perpetrated by the entire apparatus of the federal government, you cannot, ever, just shoot your mouth off about witch hunts and then just carry on as if all is normal, because the coup d' tat, its ongoing! Barr is now dead meat, it doesn't matter one jot that Mueller(his dear dear friend)is lying his lips off, the very fact that Barr allowed this man to intervene ahead of the release of the IG report, effectively splitting the nation right down the middle leaves me stupefied, Mueller just effectively killed Barr, any investigations into the coup, and of course the impending release of the IG report!

There is gonna be a shooting war....

Obviously, the Dems are going to make a HUGE deal out of that quote, so Barr is going to HAVE to take issue publicly with Mueller. What Mueller said today directly contradicts Barr's summary.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

"For the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God..." 1Thess.4:16

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    If Mueller and team really thought there was obstruction they could have made a recommendation...for further investigation.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goodpen For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    According to Mueller's "logic" then, if he HAD found Trump guilty of COLLUSION, his report would have STILL said he "couldn't reach a decision over that" because he can't indict a President? That's what he said about the issue of obstruction in the report, but NOW he, in effect, says Trump WAS guilty but he couldn't indict him for obstruction?
    Last edited by SharetheHedge; 05-29-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"For the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God..." 1Thess.4:16

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
    If Mueller and team really thought there was obstruction they could have made a recommendation...for further investigation.

He UNDERHANDEDLY recommended further investigation by NOT reaching a decision.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SharetheHedge View Post
    Obviously, the Dems are going to make a HUGE deal out of that quote, so Barr is going to HAVE to take issue publicly with Mueller. What Mueller said today directly contradicts Barr's summary.
    It makes him a liar, it makes the lying leftist press appear honest whilst reigniting the fire under its ass! I find it absolutely inconceivable Barr allowed that man to make that statement, Mueller effectively preempted the IG report and any investigation into what is obviously, from the very top, to the very very bottom, a totally corrupt FBI controlled by the DNC, obfuscating any conclusions in advance.

The deep state has struck back, and it is very likely a death blow...
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

50000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodpen View Post
    That was not the intent of Muellers little presser, its sole purpose was to indict the president, and his attorney general in the minds of 150-million Americans and divide the nation right down along that line, and it will succeed in that, spectacularly so!
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Exactly. He did the same thing he did in the report, IMPLIED that Trump is guilty without being able to prove it.

Oh, I PRAY this POS has to testify UNDER OATH.
    What difference would that make? We have 3 sets of laws in this country, one for the deep state, one for "people of color", and one for republicans.

Mueller could lie all day long under oath and expect zero accountibility for it.

Pfffft....consequences for deep state asswipes.....as if.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-29-2019),DeadEye (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    "If Trump DIDN'T commit a crime we would have said so."
    Fallacious argument.

Tells you something about Mueller's character that he just trolled the whole country...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    Why did Mueller first gripe that he didn't think Barr had misinterpreted his report, but that the MEDIA did? I assumed it was the 80% of the media that is anti-Trump but they were, and still are, saying that the report did NOT clear Trump of obstruction. Now he gets up there and again does not accuse Barr of misinterpreting him, but AGAIN backs up the media in that he did not completely clear Trump. So what "media" was he referring to?

Thread Information