User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Surprise Press Conference...

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    He's so full of shite. He goes up there and talks smack and then refuses to take questions.

Go sit down, Bob.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019),Kodiak (05-29-2019),Kris P Bacon (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

Never safe for work Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    So he resigns and runs away before the FISA investigation hits, smart move Mueller.

Dems are back on suicide watch again this is taking the piss now.
    suicidewatch2webcr-3-4-19_orig.png
    "Republicans haven't seen Democrats this angry since we took their slaves away."
    Not simply a Tornado Mr President but a Tornado with sharks." Mike Lee Nobel prize winner in advanced trolling.
    "There is no such thing as public money only tax payers money" Margaret Thatcher

"American has a cancer. That cancer is the DNC!" Liberty Monkey

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liberty Monkey For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019),Kris P Bacon (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    He's a crook. He's involved in Uranium One. He hired Clinton lawyers/hacks. Weissman alone should have been disbarred for his malicious prosecutions of the past.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/p...smann-mueller/

On top of that, he just pissed poison pill stuff all over the place. In the end, the dems will look like the fools they are.
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019),HawkTheSlayer (05-29-2019),Kris P Bacon (05-29-2019),Liberty Monkey (05-29-2019),Rita Marley (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    He just rubber-stamped the continuing investigation by the Dems into O of J. Now that Mueller would have recommended indictment, if indicted WAS precedented, was definitely NOT what I got from Barr's summary of the report, did you? I hope that Barr will have something to say about his "good neighbor's" bias?
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords." (Benjamin Franklin)

"Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society." ​(Aristotle)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019)

Thanks
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-have-said-so/

"If Trump DIDN'T commit a crime we would have said so."

So he IS saying Trump committed a crime! A 6 year old can see through this double-speak. Well, then DEFEND your allegation you ass-wipe! SHOW us where Trump committed obstruction, by the letter of the law. "Nope, can't take any more questions"
    Last edited by SharetheHedge; 05-29-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    "If you think they hate Trump now, wait till his policies start working." (Dennis Miller)

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords." (Benjamin Franklin)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 33.0%

Thanks
    Mueller cited indictments made against Russian citizens as proof of the alleged Russian interference in the election, although indictments themselves are not proof of anything. Mueller made that clear when he said he would not be commenting "on the guilt or innocence of any defendant."

Mueller said that his team had not made any determination as to whether Trump had committed a crime when it came to allegations that he may have obstructed investigation efforts and noted that since a sitting president cannot be charged with a federal crime while in office. Charging Trump with a crime was therefore “not an option we could consider,” he said, adding that it would be "unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime” when they can’t defend themselves in court.
    Notably, Mueller did not accuse Attorney General William Barr of misrepresenting his report when he presented a summary of its findings to the media back in March. Many Democrats and media figures had accused Barr of trying to spin the contents of the report in Trump's favor.

Concluding the brief remarks, Mueller told reporters that he felt it was “not appropriate” for him to publicly speak further on the matter. He said his report should “speak for itself” and that he would not comment on any alternative “conclusions or hypotheticals” regarding Trump and the election.

And I am okay with that.

He made his position clear and I perfectly understand and respect his will to just step out. He did his job, period.

Unfortunately, both sides are going to screech over it due to the fact they didn't get what they wanted.

Thanks
    I was wrong. This exact quote slipped by me when watching it. He did not "imply" that Trump committed a crime, he DIRECTLY STATED it, albeit inversely...

"If Trump DIDN'T commit a crime we would have SAID so."

I really hope Barr does something about this immediately, because Mueller just contradicted Barr's findings, in effect, though true to form, he SAYS he doesn't. That is ANOTHER lie.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SharetheHedge For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (05-29-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    wicked.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanLeFou View Post
    Mueller cited indictments made against Russian citizens as proof of the alleged Russian interference in the election, although indictments themselves are not proof of anything. Mueller made that clear when he said he would not be commenting "on the guilt or innocence of any defendant."

Mueller said that his team had not made any determination as to whether Trump had committed a crime when it came to allegations that he may have obstructed investigation efforts and noted that since a sitting president cannot be charged with a federal crime while in office. Charging Trump with a crime was therefore “not an option we could consider,” he said, adding that it would be "unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime” when they can’t defend themselves in court.
    Notably, Mueller did not accuse Attorney General William Barr of misrepresenting his report when he presented a summary of its findings to the media back in March. Many Democrats and media figures had accused Barr of trying to spin the contents of the report in Trump's favor.

Concluding the brief remarks, Mueller told reporters that he felt it was “not appropriate” for him to publicly speak further on the matter. He said his report should “speak for itself” and that he would not comment on any alternative “conclusions or hypotheticals” regarding Trump and the election.

And I am okay with that.

He made his position clear and I perfectly understand and respect his will to just step out. He did his job, period.

Unfortunately, both sides are going to screech over it due to the fact they didn't get what they wanted.

His "position" is that Trump IS guilty of obstruction, and that he couldn't indict him over that because he couldn't INDICT him. He just now REVISED his opinion to make that even more clear.

50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 39.0%

Thanks
    You have just witnessed exactly, why you don't drag your feet as president, attorney general, or honest public servant when striking back at a treasonous coup d' tat perpetrated by the entire apparatus of the federal government, you cannot, ever, just shoot your mouth off about witch hunts and then just carry on as if all is normal, because the coup d' tat, its ongoing! Barr is now dead meat, it doesn't matter one jot that Mueller(his dear dear friend)is lying his lips off, the very fact that Barr allowed this man to intervene ahead of the release of the IG report, effectively splitting the nation right down the middle leaves me stupefied, Mueller just effectively killed Barr, any investigations into the coup, and of course the impending release of the IG report!

There is gonna be a shooting war....
    Online Wildlife Photography Gallery, Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/
    Wisconsin DNR Bear Management, https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/WildlifeHab...s/bearplan.pdf

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-29-2019),MisterVeritis (05-29-2019),SharetheHedge (05-29-2019)

Thread Information