User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Mueller Surprise Press Conference...

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnester View Post
    You are correct, I missed that link. I appreciate the reminder but I am not ready to dedicate myself to watching a 49 minute video. Can you be more specific? Maybe link a portion of the transcript of the video?

Also I don't really watch FOX News either but isn't Hannity an opinion show? Isn't he also the one that recently got on stage with and stumped for President Trump during a campaign rally?

I would be fine with checking a shorter version but most likely would take anything coming from his show with a grain of salt.
    Its not what Hannity has to say......but he has 8 people on knowledgeable about the investigative findings.

Watch 10 minutes.....then decide if you want to watch another 10 minutes or more.

The truth will set you free! Or you can just continue to lap up what the MSM has been dishing out.

The findings as outlined on the video.....could tank The Dem party for a VERY LONG time.....and impact the former occupier of TWH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to What'sThat? For This Useful Post:

NORAD (06-02-2019)

50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThat? View Post
    Its not what Hannity has to say......but he has 8 people on knowledgeable about the investigative findings.

Watch 10 minutes.....then decide if you want to watch another 10 minutes or more.

The truth will set you free! Or you can just continue to lap up what the MSM has been dishing out.

The findings as outlined on the video.....could tank The Dem party for a VERY LONG time.....and impact the former occupier of TWH
    I watched the opening monologue...which was your 10 minutes. I am confused. Did you mistake me for a Democrat? Do you think I am a Hillary supporter just because I made a fact correction on the dossier?

Good for Barr. He has my support on all these investigations but innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is a two way street. If Barr uncovers nefarious activity and it holds up in court then great. If not, then it is all just a bunch headlines.

I feel like I am chasing my tail. All I have done is state the dossier did not start the investigation and provided the Nunes memo as proof and you can't seem to let it go. Yard work calls. Have a great weekend.
    "Unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possible way we can remain free." ~ Major Frank Burns.

50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    I watched the opening monologue...which was your 10 minutes. I am confused. Did you mistake me for a Democrat? Do you think I am a Hillary supporter just because I made a fact correction on the dossier?

Good for Barr. He has my support on all these investigations but innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is a two way street. If Barr uncovers nefarious activity and it holds up in court then great. If not, then it is all just a bunch headlines.

I feel like I am chasing my tail. All I have done is state the dossier did not start the investigation and provided the Nunes memo as proof and you can't seem to let it go. Yard work calls. Have a great weekend.
    And if you watch 10 more minutes...you will see Papadopoulos was NOT the beginning as you state.

This has been going on for 5+ years....well before Papadopoulos.

And yes......I took you for a Lib or NeverTrumper….based on you citing the Dem talking point on the investigations beginning. If I am wrong....apologies.

Hope the yard work goes well.
    Last edited by What'sThat?; 06-01-2019 at 05:40 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to What'sThat? For This Useful Post:

Mtnester (06-01-2019)

Stalking Santa in 2019 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    You could have just said no.
    Thanked by: Capt Morgan (05-31-2019)

says it all!!!

Stalking Santa in 2019 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Did you have a link that from a proper investigative body that says something else?
    Google your own sh!t!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Did you have a link that from a proper investigative body that says something else?
    "Proper investigative body"?

Oh, you mean like the FBI, which is corrupt?

Or the house oversight committee, which is corrupt and headed by a corrupt individual?

Or perhaps you mean a special prosecutor like Robert Mueller, the biggest jackass by far since O'BamBam vacated the premises?

You know it, I'll just stick with Judicial Watch, thank you very much. They have done more for the truth than all the official investigative bodies put together.

The equation these days, is that the official means corrupt. They are practically synonyms.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (06-02-2019),NORAD (06-02-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    You are correct, I missed that link. I appreciate the reminder but I am not ready to dedicate myself to watching a 49 minute video. Can you be more specific? Maybe link a portion of the transcript of the video?

Also I don't really watch FOX News either but isn't Hannity an opinion show? Isn't he also the one that recently got on stage with and stumped for President Trump during a campaign rally?

I would be fine with checking a shorter version but most likely would take anything coming from his show with a grain of salt.
    Thats pretty convenient for you to avoid marketing yourself as a leftist . Youre one of the coy ones that carefully doesn't paint yourself into a corner , we've had our share of those here so don't slap yourself on the back and do a attaboy and a job well done just yet - we're not done with you.
    Last edited by Daily Bread; 06-02-2019 at 09:47 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (06-02-2019),NORAD (06-02-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Is it your arguement that you can't be guilty of obstruction justice if you successfully obstruct justice? That reasoning leads down the road that if you are truly innocent then you are free to obstruct the investigation as you see fit. I dont think that is how it works.
    Oh, but it is. How can you be guilty of obstruction of justice for crimes you never committed? That's like saying an accused person has no right to legal counsel, a jury, or right to take the stand.

Damn straight Trump was pissed in this joke of a witch hunt. He raised hell about it, fought it tooth and nail. As well he should have!
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/s8lZxA5Jmempa/giphy.gif[/IMG]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to navigator2 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (07-10-2019),Lone Gunman (07-10-2019)

50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Says it all.

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registeredSocialTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2 View Post
    Oh, but it is. How can you be guilty of obstruction of justice for crimes you never committed? That's like saying an accused person has no right to legal counsel, a jury, or right to take the stand.

Damn straight Trump was pissed in this joke of a witch hunt. He raised hell about it, fought it tooth and nail. As well he should have!
    It was impeding the office of the president

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Call_me_Ishmael For This Useful Post:

navigator2 (07-24-2019)

Thread Information