User Tag List

Thread: America Is A Less Racist Country Under President Trump

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Thanks

America Is A Less Racist Country Under President Trump

I can hear the Lefties screaming now. They will never, ever accept a finding like this.
    In “The Rise of Trump, the Fall of Prejudice?” sociologists Daniel Hopkins and Samantha Washington found that since the 2016 campaign and election, “white Americans’ expressed anti-Black and anti-Hispanic prejudice declined.”
    According to the Spectator, the researchers expected to find what organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center had seemingly endlessly reported: that Trump’s election resulted in an explosion of hate.
    Yet the study found exactly the opposite,” as the 2,500 Americans which the researchers had been following since 2008 indicated a “sharp dive” in racist attitudes that was “statistically significant.”
    If Trump is so racist, why have his policies increased jobs for all minorities? Black and Hispanic unemployment are at an all-time low.

Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

Brat (05-27-2019),darroll (05-27-2019),Libhater (05-27-2019),nonsqtr (08-19-2019),RMNIXON (05-27-2019),S-N-A-F-U (08-21-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    The left promote Division, especially among race. So when Obama failed in his recession recovery someone else had to be blamed like the Tea Party and White Police. Thus the rise of BLM and ANTIFA under Hope and Change Obama.

Now that we have a real recovery your average citizen is a lot more content and the rabid left look like the fringe that are.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Brat (05-27-2019),darroll (05-27-2019),ruthless terrier (05-27-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    'Racism' DOWN under Trump; Liberal Colleges Promote 'Segregation'

Last edited by Libhater; 05-27-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    'Any man under thirty who is not a liberal has no heart, and
    any man over thirty who is not a conservative has no brains.'

'Radicalism is a privilege of youth, conservatism a responsibility of age,
    and every thinking person eventually surrenders the first for the second.'

running down a dream V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    The left promote Division, especially among race. So when Obama failed in his recession recovery someone else had to be blamed like the Tea Party and White Police.
    hard to believe he could fail since the snake and his thug Geithner printed .. they're not really saying how much .. but estimates are over 2 trillion. we can only imagine how much of it ended up feeding his cronies and banks.
    “A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    President Obama, who hates America, actively encouraged racism and division so President Trump could move to uniting the country simply by doing nothing.

Thanks
    Media Pushes Back Against Poll that Found Nation is Getting Less Racist Under Trump
    Of course the media can’t accept this.
    Racial prejudice has declined as a reaction to Trump’s presidency,” a new study suggests,” reads the headline on Isaac Stanley-Becker’s piece Friday in the Post.
    Donald Trump began his campaign for the presidency by branding Mexicans as ‘rapists,’” wrote Stanley-Becker in his lead. “He initially declined to denounce David Duke, the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. One week after his 2017 inauguration, the president temporarily banned people from seven mostly Muslim countries from entering the United States. That summer, he said there were ‘very fine people’ among torch-wielding white supremacists who descended on Charlottesville.”
    Take words out of context. Ignore economic and political facts. Show their Anti-Trump bias at every turn. No wonder they’re in deep financial woes.

Thanks

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post

I can hear the Lefties screaming now. They will never, ever accept a finding like this.
    In “The Rise of Trump, the Fall of Prejudice?” sociologists Daniel Hopkins and Samantha Washington found that since the 2016 campaign and election, “white Americans’ expressed anti-Black and anti-Hispanic prejudice declined.”
    According to the Spectator, the researchers expected to find what organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center had seemingly endlessly reported: that Trump’s election resulted in an explosion of hate.
    Yet the study found exactly the opposite,” as the 2,500 Americans which the researchers had been following since 2008 indicated a “sharp dive” in racist attitudes that was “statistically significant.”
    If Trump is so racist, why have his policies increased jobs for all minorities? Black and Hispanic unemployment are at an all-time low.

When I was a youngster, I thought I was racist because I didn't like some folks of color. Later, I was dismayed that I felt the same way about white folks as well. I finally came to the conclusion that I was confusing Race with Character! Unfortunately, we have a host of bloody fools on the left that can't separate the two!
    Last edited by S-N-A-F-U; 08-21-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Thread Information