User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I...

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks

How do I...

Get rid of those effusive and disgusting ads on Liberty Daily. My adblock+ ain't gettin' it.
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

JMWinPR (05-21-2019),Old Ridge Runner (05-21-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Get rid of those effusive and disgusting ads on Liberty Daily. My adblock+ ain't gettin' it.
    Noscript. Is your adblock+ working these days? Because a Firefox update killed it.

If browser won't let it work, you have to disable something like "xpinstall" in the about:config. Bbl.
    NoScript - JavaScript/Java/Flash blocker for a safer Firefox experience! - what is it? - InformAction
    Last edited by MrogersNhood; 05-21-2019 at 07:07 AM.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Crap. That sounds complicated.
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (05-21-2019)

Games People Play Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    These faggot tech dweebs are BOUND AND DETERMINED that we MUST look at their brain-dead spam and garbage ads. I expected some sort of corruption of AdBlock's function, from the moment it went mainstream.

There is no answer...except the answer parents had 40 years ago, to vulgar programming on the idiot box. TURN IT OFF.

Sad to say, but thanks to the Queer Mafia programmers, the Internet is now becoming as useless as the cities the queers have moved into and destroyed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Rickity Plumber (05-21-2019),teeceetx (05-21-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 57.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    These faggot tech dweebs are BOUND AND DETERMINED that we MUST look at their brain-dead spam and garbage ads. I expected some sort of corruption of AdBlock's function, from the moment it went mainstream.

There is no answer...except the answer parents had 40 years ago, to vulgar programming on the idiot box. TURN IT OFF.

Sad to say, but thanks to the Queer Mafia programmers, the Internet is now becoming as useless as the cities the queers have moved into and destroyed.
    And now we have a known pecker puffer proudly running for president who will queer the whole country.
    I have a marvelous economy with words.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Kirk! For This Useful Post:

Old Ridge Runner (05-21-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Remember it is a "free site" Some one has to pay the salaries, servers electrical bills etc. I don't recall that being added to the list of freebies in the GND. While yes, they are annoying, it is better than a pay wall. I really am not the least interested in DJT's or Baron's IQ.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    I'm getting so sick of pop-up's, sign-ups, and web pages overlayed with ads. I'm really tired of watching a video, first by having to watch mandatory 5/30/60 second ads before I'm forced to click "SKIP AD" to get back to the video. It's getting so bad, that I will often forgo watching any video because of the assault of advertising, none of which, has EVER prompted me to buy their product!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (05-21-2019)

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsOverdriveSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    @Trinnity I quit going there because of those stupid ads and now use https://www.citizenfreepress.com/

Much better.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk! View Post
    And now we have a known pecker puffer proudly running for president who will queer the whole country.
    How, pray tell, will his personal sex life queer the whole country? You seem to have a morbid fascination with his sex life and an unusual anticipation for the future.

Personally, I think his being a liberal Democrat who's done nothing significant except be mayor of a small city South Bend, Indiana, is sufficient reason not to vote for him. I guess you like those attributes. It's his sex life that intrigues you.
    Last edited by patrickt; 05-21-2019 at 10:47 AM.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I know this won't help but I just went to Liberty Daily, I'd never heard of it, and I got no ads except one for "Fabfufun". Maybe make-up.

Perhaps you have to sign up and swear you're not a robot to get the ads. I never do the robot thing.

But, I use a Chromebook so I get few ads.

Thread Information