User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dems admit to stealing GOP primary to keep Republican Senator emmett hanger in office

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks

Dems admit to stealing GOP primary to keep Republican Senator emmett hanger in office

Time to go, Mr. Hanger. We knew you voted with the democrats most of the time.

http://thebullelephant.com/democrats...-state-senate/
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (05-20-2019),Kris P Bacon (05-19-2019),Lone Gunman (06-11-2019),Rutabaga (05-19-2019),US Conservative (05-19-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points7 days registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Interesting that they feel so secure now that they dont deny rigging elections any longer.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sam browne For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-19-2019),Conservative Libertarian (05-20-2019),Rutabaga (05-19-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    how else can they win elections if they dont cheat?

they certainly dont have the voters support,,,,not the legal voters support...

thats WHY the progs want illegals to vote...w/o them, the left has zero chance of being anything more than a distraction...
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-19-2019),Conservative Libertarian (05-20-2019),Lone Gunman (06-11-2019)

Thanks
    They can't win national elections honestly.

They do have california and nyc and a few other places that are so solidly libtard that they can win without cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutabaga View Post
    how else can they win elections if they dont cheat?

they certainly dont have the voters support,,,,not the legal voters support...

thats WHY the progs want illegals to vote...w/o them, the left has zero chance of being anything more than a distraction...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sam browne For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (05-19-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Primary elections in Virginia are open. Both Demorat and Republican primaries are open to all voters. R, D, I, NPA.

So if the Demorat party encourages Demorats to come out and vote FOR a Republican, there is nothing wrong with that. Rather, it is legal. Not fraud, not rigging an election, not anything but not enough Republicans to get rid of a bad Senator.

States where the primary is CLOSED, this wouldn't happen. There only registered Republicans can vote in the Republican primary. Independents cannot, Demorats cannot.
    Last edited by Dan40; 05-19-2019 at 08:41 PM.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (05-19-2019),DeadEye (06-02-2019),Frankenvoter (05-20-2019),Lone Gunman (06-11-2019),NORAD (05-21-2019)

Thanks
    Yes. Which proves what I always say. Next to Md, Virginia is the most backwards state I know.

What we need is approval voting. The majority vote wins by a plurality fails big time with multiple candidates.

OTOH there is nothing to stop other people from voting for the hardest core farthest left commie democrat candidate in the primary.

How many are willing to give up the chance to pick the candidate they want to try to get a worse candidate nominated on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    Primary elections in Virginia are open. Both Demorat and Republican primaries are open to all voters. R, D, I, NPA.

So if the Demorat party encourages Demorats to come out and vote FOR a Republican, there is nothing wrong with that. Rather, it is legal. Not fraud, not rigging an election, not anything but not enough Republicans to get rid of a bad Senator.

States where the primary is CLOSED, this wouldn't happen. There only registered Republicans can vote in the Republican primary. Independents cannot, Demorats cannot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sam browne View Post
    Yes. Which proves what I always say. Next to Md, Virginia is the most backwards state I know.

What we need is approval voting. The majority vote wins by a plurality fails big time with multiple candidates.

OTOH there is nothing to stop other people from voting for the hardest core farthest left commie democrat candidate in the primary.

How many are willing to give up the chance to pick the candidate they want to try to get a worse candidate nominated on the other side.
    Still, what Demorats did in VA is LEGAL. No election was stolen, no election was cheated.

Lets confine ourselves to when actual illegal leftist crimes happen.

In my state I cannot vote in either primary because I am not a registered D or R. And only D's can vote in the D primary and only R's can vote in the R primary and people cannot change party affiliation to vote in both.

Look at CA's elections if you want to see a mess.

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (05-19-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    in Virginia, democrats can show up and vote in republican PRIMARIES. I guess cause we have so many demo'rat governors. and I gotta tell you...Northam is too damn stupid to be a governor. It's unbelievable.

SO....just this past month, Virginians had what is called a firehouse election. MEANING, no demo'rats get to vote in the primary. I don't know why they don't do this all the time. It was for Steve Landis' seat. I did not particularly care for the guy that won. I think he's another do nothing opportunist.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    in Virginia, democrats can show up and vote in republican PRIMARIES. I guess cause we have so many demo'rat governors. and I gotta tell you...Northam is too damn stupid to be a governor. It's unbelievable.

SO....just this past month, Virginians had what is called a firehouse election. MEANING, no demo'rats get to vote in the primary. I don't know why they don't do this all the time. It was for Steve Landis' seat. I did not particularly care for the guy that won. I think he's another do nothing opportunist.
    The political parties set their primaries. The Republican Party can close their primary to registered Republicans only. Regardless of what Demorats do.

If they keep open primaries catering to independents, Republicans can keep their closed primary clean and then vote in the open Dem primary to screw it up.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    but we don't. Conservatives as a rule here do not do that to the demo'rats.

Thread Information