User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Keep the Ghetto together Stop the Gentrification Scam

  1. #1
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    18,136
    Thanks
    6,539
    Thanked: 6,047
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    21474861

    Keep the Ghetto together Stop the Gentrification Scam

    Gentrification in itself means that formerly "poor" neighboords were "cleared" out torn down and "developers" came in..

    Now that might seem "nice" on the surface..

    Big question is ...where did they all go?

    Mayor Daley once put the "removal" of Chicagos "remaining" Housing Projects on "meth"..

    Yet all that did was "scatter" the Rats throughout town and surrounding communities.

    So they "scattered" the ghetto to build some fancy junk So High-Priced half the units never sold so "Opened" to Section 8 Vouchers..

    Wheras ya kept the Ghetto a Ghetto in the 1st place why people knew that was a crap hole and kept the BS "concentrated" to that area
    ..

  2. #2
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    18,136
    Thanks
    6,539
    Thanked: 6,047
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Eliminating a "Ghetto" = disperment

    Dispersment = Your own "Backyard"

    Fight Gentrification ...Keep the "Ghetto" the Ghetto

    Well "established" places that were "always" Shitholes..

    Yet "Devolpers" have grand Ideas
    Last edited by Karl; 05-16-2019 at 10:35 PM.
    ..

  3. #3
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Gator Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,638
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked: 3,097
    Rep Power
    4607106
    There was a time in Europe when Gettos were mostly filled with White Folks

  4. #4
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    18,136
    Thanks
    6,539
    Thanked: 6,047
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    There was a time in Europe when Gettos were mostly filled with White Folks
    Eh a "ghetto" is a ghetto..

    Say @Gator Monroe when they rip down the "projects" where do ya think them folks go..

    Half the time these "Taxpayer" Funded "schemes" yield much "less" than "expected" RESULTS....

    So basically 150k units on SEC-8 Vouchers to be "Trashed"
    ..

  5. #5
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Big Dummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,536
    Thanks
    34,621
    Thanked: 21,352
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Gentrification in itself means that formerly "poor" neighboords were "cleared" out torn down and "developers" came in..

    Now that might seem "nice" on the surface..

    Big question is ...where did they all go?

    Mayor Daley once put the "removal" of Chicagos "remaining" Housing Projects on "meth"..

    Yet all that did was "scatter" the Rats throughout town and surrounding communities.

    So they "scattered" the ghetto to build some fancy junk So High-Priced half the units never sold so "Opened" to Section 8 Vouchers..

    Wheras ya kept the Ghetto a Ghetto in the 1st place why people knew that was a crap hole and kept the BS "concentrated" to that area
    Don’t you remember what Obama did to move the drugs and rats into “clean” safe, middle class neighborhoods? All in the plan to destroy the white middle class.


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bre...sing-plan/amp/
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 05-16-2019 at 10:51 PM.
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla


    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

    HawkTheSlayer (05-17-2019),JustPassinThru (05-16-2019)

  7. #6
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 40.0%

    Gator Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,638
    Thanks
    1,104
    Thanked: 3,097
    Rep Power
    4607106
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Eh a "ghetto" is a ghetto..

    Say @Gator Monroe when they rip down the "projects" where do ya think them folks go..

    Half the time these "Taxpayer" Funded "schemes" yield much "less" than "expected" RESULTS....

    So basically 150k units on SEC-8 Vouchers to be "Trashed"
    I was talking about Nazification of the Gettos in Poland & Elsewhere in Wartime Europe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •