User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bombshell: Media Blackout As DOJ Announces Obama Accepted At Least $21.6 Million ...

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    It's almost against my religion, but I Googled "Fugees". Here are my top results:

Attachment 42804

Are NBC News, the NYT, and Bloomberg major enough as "news" sources go? ANY time you see an article claim that the mainstream media are not covering ______, fact-check the claim. It's almost always false clickbait.

That said, is there evidence Obama's campaign knew the money from the rapper was in fact foreign money? If not the article's main claim is clickbait hype.
    Have they made an issue of it with their reporting the way they do other items, or did they report on it once on page 23 in the Wednesday edition with a small article tucked just behind the ads for hemorrhoid cream?

Doing a "one and done" on the story is the same as non reporting especially when they want to claim credibility down the road "Oh, we reported on it, the public didn't seem to care" (because they didn't MAKE the public care like they do on issues the "news" cares about).

That being said I'm tired, so so tired, of the word "bombshell". Sick of it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenvoter For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (05-16-2019),NORAD (05-16-2019),Old Ridge Runner (05-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Take a look at how the Clinton Foundation operated during and after she was Secretary of State. If that was not Foreign Influence what was it?
    EXACTLY!! What could be more obvious? Millions rolling in daily until Hillary lost the election! No words are necessary, one need only look at the facts.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (05-16-2019),Old Ridge Runner (05-16-2019)

Gift Giver - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    I remember that! Dang, near forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I remember that then it just went away.

I was on Free Republic back then and we talked about it a lot, but like everything else about Obama, it just got swept up under the rug.
    Last edited by potlatch; 05-16-2019 at 11:54 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

NORAD (05-16-2019),OldSchool (05-16-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    I

“Were it not for the Internet, Barack Obama would not be president." Arianna Huffington

https://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/...nged-politics/
    If Barack Obama were not a member of the Mulatto Mafia he would have never became President.

If Americans weren't so low information or misinformed, Obama would have never been elected.

If the Democratic National Committee (DNC) wasn't a criminally corrupt banana republic political organization, Obama would have never been elected.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to APACHERAT For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (05-16-2019)

Free Bird - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    I was on Free Republic back then and we talked about it a lot, but like everything else about Obama, it just got swept up under the rug.
    I would have liked to see you in action on Free Republic....
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

10. The Following User Says Thank You to OldSchool For This Useful Post:

potlatch (05-16-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Thanks
    I'll bet the Democrat controlled news media knew about this at the time, and kept it quiet.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiser Now For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (05-17-2019),Kris P Bacon (05-16-2019),potlatch (05-16-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    I would have liked to see you in action on Free Republic....
    Lol, I was there Still get 'pings' every day. My Profile Page is still up but there have been changes in html since I made webpages and some things, like music, don't work any more. I don't have the incentive to go work on those pages. I still get 'hits' on my Map Loco. Once in awhile I post a new .gif to @pookie18 there.
    Last edited by potlatch; 05-16-2019 at 12:54 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

OldSchool (05-16-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    If Barack Obama were not a member of the Mulatto Mafia he would have never became President.

If Americans weren't so low information or misinformed, Obama would have never been elected.

If the Democratic National Committee (DNC) wasn't a criminally corrupt banana republic political organization, Obama would have never been elected.
    No question people were ready to elect a black president and like Bill Clinton, Obama had the gift of gab - even though much of it was lies and jibberish. Beto kind of reminds me of Obama, but he doesn't have the backing [foreign] that Obama did.

I thought he was dorky and arrogant and wondered how an unknown man from Kenya was able to travel to the US mainland, get into major ivy league colleges, and swiftly progress to Senator and President. Who sponsored him and paid his way. Records of his life are hidden. Obama brought 'islam' into our country - like a disease...….

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

darroll (05-16-2019),mrclose (05-16-2019),OldSchool (05-16-2019)

V.I.P
    Achievements:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiser Now View Post
    I'll bet the Democrat controlled news media knew about this at the time, and kept it quiet.
    Really, it wasn't hidden at the time! He used the internet and they say that his use of You-Tube was a major way of getting his message spread around. They didn't have Twitter then - President Trump is the first to take advantage of that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to potlatch For This Useful Post:

NORAD (05-16-2019)

Senior Member Forum Donor Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks

Obama Accepted $21.6 Million in Illegal Foreign Contributions - NO PROBLEM

The media covered it up and the Democrats don't care. He's one of theirs.

https://freedomoutpost.com/bombshell...2-re-election/

According to David J Harris, “As you are probably aware, foreigners and foreign companies are forbidden by law to contribute to political campaigns. They are especially not allowed to funnel 21.6 million dollars from foreign donors to a campaign. The feds indicted Pras Michel, a rapper for the group ‘The Fugees,’ on Friday for funneling tens of millions of dollars to the 2012 Obama reelection fund. Jho Low was indicted last year on conspiracy charges related to a scam from which he will be facing charges that he bilked investors out of hundreds of millions of dollars. Low provided the money to Pras Michel.”
    Here is the DOJ Report, in full:
    Entertainer/Businessman and Malaysian Financier Indicted for Conspiring to Make and Conceal Foreign and Conduit Contributions During 2012 U.S. Presidential Election

A United States entertainer and businessman and a Malaysian financier were charged in a four-count indictment unsealed today in the District of Columbia for conspiring to make and conceal foreign and conduit campaign contributions during the United States presidential election in 2012, announced Assistant Attorney General Brian Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division.
    Prakazrel “Pras” Michel, 46, and Low Taek Jho, 37, also known as “Jho Low,” were charged with one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States government and for making foreign and conduit campaign contributions. Michel also was charged with one count of a scheme to conceal material facts and two counts of making a false entry in a record in connection with the conspiracy. Michel appeared today for his arraignment before U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey in the District of Columbia. Low remains at large.
    According to the indictment, between June 2012 and November 2012, Low directed the transfer of approximately $21,600,000 from foreign entities and accounts to Michel for the purpose of funneling significant sums of money into the United States presidential election as purportedly legitimate contributions, all while concealing the true source of the money. To facilitate the excessive contributions and conceal their true source, Michel paid approximately $865,000 of the money received from Low to about 20 straw donors, or conduits, so that the straw donors could make donations in their names to a presidential joint fundraising committee. In addition, Michel personally directed more than $1 million of the money received from Low to an independent expenditure committee also involved in the presidential election in 2012.
    “The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChemEngineer For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (05-16-2019),Captain Kirk! (05-16-2019),Well Bonded (05-16-2019)

Thread Information