User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you for having me here

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Wan, kick off your shoes and socks, roll up your pant legs and jump in, you'll find the waters warm and inviting here.
    Last edited by Old Ridge Runner; 05-14-2019 at 07:34 AM.
    Humble yourself, for there is an enormous change coming.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Old Ridge Runner For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (05-14-2019),Kris P Bacon (05-14-2019),Rickity Plumber (05-14-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Welcome!!!

If you don't mind saying, from what part of Asia did your family come. I hear it's a pretty big place, .
    Traddles

SVPete

PeteS in CA

Free Bird - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan View Post
    Hello, pleased to meet you all. My name is Wan, I am a 39-year old Asian female from Canada. I am fiscally liberal but socially conservative. I would describe myself as mostly conservative-leaning.

I am very happy to have found this forum, because it is not infected with the PC disease. I lurked for a bit and found that most members are very refreshingly candid. If you have any questions for me, or just want to drop by and say "hi", don't be shy. I love to talk (almost to a fault!).

Hope to have lots of good conversations with you all,

Wan
    Nice introduction. Thanks and welcome.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fiscally liberal" and "socially conservative". But it seems to contradict my stance of being 'personally liberal' when it comes to the rights of citizens of the USA in having personal freedoms and 'politically conservative' meaning we do not need 'big govt' as it works against the principals of being free individuals as outlined in the Constitution. And yes - the PC disease is a very real problem, not just on other sites but in the everyday life of the 'common' working class.
    Last edited by OldSchool; 05-16-2019 at 08:29 AM.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    Hello, pleased to meet you all. My name is Wan, I am a 39-year old Asian female from Canada. I am fiscally liberal but socially conservative. I would describe myself as mostly conservative-leaning.

I am very happy to have found this forum, because it is not infected with the PC disease. I lurked for a bit and found that most members are very refreshingly candid. If you have any questions for me, or just want to drop by and say "hi", don't be shy. I love to talk (almost to a fault!).

Wan

a belated welcome wan!
    "The nose, knows"

@Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

#walkaway

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 67.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wan
    Nice to meet you and welcome
    Montana

Thread Information