User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This will influnece next week's election

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    About Buttigieg...as I just saw someone quip on FB:

I have been in the military and served in different countries and I found no respect for America. He is full of it. Most didn't like the American military and didn't like Americans. American tourist they like for the $$$. Australia was the only country that really liked Americans.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post

fun times. how's aussie media handling this??
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (05-21-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    fun times. how's aussie media handling this??
    Remember what "The Coalition", is. It's what used to be called The Country National Party, and it has teamed up with The Liberal Party. Consider that Australia is the size of the Lower 48. We feed 2 to 3 times our 25M population. That means...vast wealth is invested in our rural sector. Add to that...our HUGE resources industry. Iron ore and coal...LNG...rare earths...we have, aplenty. AGAIN...this is the rural sector...all Nationals. The Liberals...basically...are the onward sales brokers for all that export industry. Hand-in-glove if ever there was one. Labor...is just one big union...there, to feed off the Aussie worker.

Of recent times...is Islamisation. We don't want it. Gun control. We want the laws pared, back.

So, CJ...more direct to your question...it's like the USA. The fake news media is a propaganda arm of the Labor and Green dynamic. They are still crying over "the election Labor was guaranteed to win".

This is The Trump Effect...
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 05-21-2019 at 04:15 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Hillofbeans (05-21-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Thanks
    I thought Conservatives just won enough seats to select the Prime Minister who will form the new government.
    Saint Junipero Serra's Legacy - the untold stories of California
    A Soldier's Stories - Reports of news and interesting stuff

I proudly voted for President Trump!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sargentodiaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentodiaz View Post
    I thought Conservatives just won enough seats to select the Prime Minister who will form the new government.
    Yes...that's the case. Funny thing. A past Liberal PM...Tony Abbott...lost his seat to an Independent. He's had it for like 25 years or so. Anyway, this Independent has just said she'll sit on Liberal's side of the Parliament.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 05-21-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    Remember what "The Coalition", is. It's what used to be called The Country National Party, and it has teamed up with The Liberal Party. Consider that Australia is the size of the Lower 48. We feed 2 to 3 times our 25M population. That means...vast wealth is invested in our rural sector. Add to that...our HUGE resources industry. Iron ore and coal...LNG...rare earths...we have, aplenty. AGAIN...this is the rural sector...all Nationals. The Liberals...basically...are the onward sales brokers for all that export industry. Hand-in-glove if ever there was one. Labor...is just one big union...there, to feed off the Aussie worker.

Of recent times...is Islamisation. We don't want it. Gun control. We want the laws pared, back.

So, CJ...more direct to your question...it's like the USA. The fake news media is a propaganda arm of the Labor and Green dynamic. They are still crying over "the election Labor was guaranteed to win".

This is The Trump Effect...
    WHAT is it with the worldwide media??
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    WHAT is it with the worldwide media??
    Simple. After WW2, the US was left with all the cards. The Marshall Plan (etc) rebuilt the world and...protectionist foreign tariffs, US capital & expertise, willing cheap labor and new factories...zoomed off. Now...we are trying to remove all these fangs from Uncle Sam's neck and...everyone is pissed off about it.

Thanks

Thread Information