User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This will influnece next week's election

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 42.0%

Thanks

This will influnece next week's election

The minor Conservative parties want very little to do with Islam. This will get them votes next week:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/a...HUk7tFVW-RSYE8
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    and they're protecting this monster's identity for what reason?
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    I am not afraid to call moslom scums, scum, to their faces.

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry

Thanks
    Tell me something @Northern Rivers. Did you think the 'conservative' party would win or did you hope it or what?

Was it like President Trump when he was a candidate...he got the crowds...did the conservatives pull in the crowds. It seems as if you were pretty positive that they would win...why did you think that?
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

The Devil whispered in Trump's ear and said, 'You're not strong enough to withstand the storm". President Trump whispered back, "i am The Storm"!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (05-19-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    and also @Northern Rivers...what about the Death of Bob Hawke.....are you broken up about it? is Australia broken up over it as the media claims? Is he perhaps the Aussie version of Ted Kennedy without the waitress sandwiches?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (05-19-2019)

50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Tell me something @Northern Rivers. Did you think the 'conservative' party would win or did you hope it or what?

Was it like President Trump when he was a candidate...he got the crowds...did the conservatives pull in the crowds. It seems as if you were pretty positive that they would win...why did you think that?
    Simply put...I'm a dual national and I have a view not a lot of others, have.

For one thing...and, I really mean this...Australia is America's best friend. You will NOT find foreigners more glad to have an American living next door. There is no animosity, whatsoever. That being said...we are very similar paradigms.

Consider this...

The BLUE areas in the US are largely contained in the big three urban centres...NY, LA and Chicago. It's sort of the same here...but...only with the inner cities...not with the entirety of those metro areas. That's because everyone is doing well, financially...except for those inner cities. Same crap, too: fatherless families, drugs, welfare, unemployment...illegals.

If you look at Australia on a map...except for Perth...it's "all happening" on the East coast. Running down that East coast...is "our I-95"...called the Pacific Highway. Those to the East of this highway are consumers. Those to the West of this highway...produce. Politics are divided, accordingly.

This is where it gets interesting.

The Liberal Party (Republicans, IOW) are to the East...The Country Nationals (further to the Right) are West of this road. Years ago...they amalgamated into "The Coalition". Federally...the Liberal gets the PM spot...and, a National gets the #2 spot. Queensland...is heavily Country National...and THEY won this election. All the uber-conservative minor parties spawned in QLD...a HUGE land area, too. 1.853M square kilometres compared to Texas...which is 696,662 square kilometres.

Cutting to the chase...this is why QLD saved the Coalition:

With all these minor CONSERVATIVE parties being spawned in Queensland...although none would win the election...they all polled high and assigned their "losing votes" to The Coalition. In fact...52% (like me) did NOT vote for either The Coalition or Labor. The only party to assign their preference votes to Labor are The Greens...who have been buried by the rising minor parties.

With all that is mind...our politics are similar. Climate change and class warfare FAILED, here. These parameters are all the US Democrats are running with, too...and...destined to failure.

Some clarification:

"Parliament" means pretty much the same thing as The House of Representatives. Whichever party is in the majority elects their own Speaker of the House...like Nancy Pelosi is at the moment. We call that position, Prime Minister...who just won...Scott Morrison. From there...we have The Governor General...who is the liaison between the PM and The Queen. (Like Mike Pence) Then..of course there's Queen Donald!!!

Hope this helps, CJ!!!
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 05-19-2019 at 11:40 PM.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    and also @Northern Rivers...what about the Death of Bob Hawke.....are you broken up about it? is Australia broken up over it as the media claims? Is he perhaps the Aussie version of Ted Kennedy without the waitress sandwiches?
    Bob Hawke. Okay...he was affable and a "real Aussie"...but...like the Soviet Union was with their inbuilt dictums to their workers...Australia had an all-too-close relationship with the Labor Unions. No Labor government farted without getting permission from the unions. Hawkie came into government after heading up the unions.

So...no way was there the tears you saw in the TV news. That's a fake news meme that tried (and failed) to milk Labor votes out of this Aussie icon, dying...because..."Australia owed it to his memory". It was a bullsh*t construct.

Who was, "Johnny On The Spot"...was John Howard...another icon...alive and well...and a past Liberal PM...one of the longest serving. There was almost a split in the Coalition with the Nationals pulling out...over Howard's gun buy-backs. But...it never came to be. The move is on...by the conservative minors...to put that Genie back in the bottle. I'm in Shooters/Fishers/Farmers...which is growing. Bob Borsak...heads up the SFF. https://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au/policies "Personal protection" is bubbling to the surface as is shooting any home invader...ILLEGAL at the moment. Now that Scott Morrison ("ScoMo") has won...and "owes" the minors for getting him his a second term...the gun control laws will see some amendments.

EDIT: Imam Tawhidi is a Coalition supporter...not by any overt acclamation...but, by his stand on Aussie social dynamics.
    Last edited by Northern Rivers; 05-19-2019 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Zali Steggall, the independent candidate who ended Tony Abbott’s career (past Liberal PM) in his Sydney seat of Warringah, has declared she will support the Morrison government and “there is clearly a mandate” for its re-election.

Thread Information