User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrorist cell in texas

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    If they are involved in any kind of terrorism or support for terrorism, they need to be ousted forthwith.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldonna View Post
    They had better find a better place (hole) to hide in than Saddam did. Cause our Texas 'good ole boys' will confront them and ""splain the benefits""....Texas style (vs. Chicago leftist thug style). And trust me....

they will not like the outcome.
    I hope so. My mother was born in south Texas, something like Brazoria. Don't remember if it is a town or a county but it was way down dere.

I think those Texas boys need to start having coyote hunts every weekend with a bounty on the creeps. Here in Ks. you cut off the ear of the critter after claiming the bounty and throw the sob in a ditch out in the county somewhere.

Have they ever juiced that raghead that killed so many at Fort Hood?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by momsapplepie View Post
    If they are involved in any kind of terrorism or support for terrorism, they need to be ousted forthwith.
    Ousted, as in a one way trip to Allah. I hear they are running low on virgins, thanks to the pesky little drones. And fools knock the little guys?

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteranTagger First ClassCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Community AwardMost Popular
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I hope so. My mother was born in south Texas, something like Brazoria. Don't remember if it is a town or a county but it was way down dere.

I think those Texas boys need to start having coyote hunts every weekend with a bounty on the creeps. Here in Ks. you cut off the ear of the critter after claiming the bounty and throw the sob in a ditch out in the county somewhere.

Have they ever juiced that raghead that killed so many at Fort Hood?
    Oh....trust me.....there are some 'good ole boys' that keep at the ready for just such an excercise. In fact, we get a lot of chuckles from certain freepers who have a yearly meet up "target practice" event. I think they're looking forward to the day when they are "needed".

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    I could be wrong but I think Homeland Security has already declared any state that didn't vote for Obama as a terrorist cell. I do seem to recall them listing conservatives and veterans as people to watch for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldonna View Post
    They had better find a better place (hole) to hide in than Saddam did. Cause our Texas 'good ole boys' will confront them and ""splain the benefits""....Texas style (vs. Chicago leftist thug style). And trust me....

they will not like the outcome.
    I would be surprised if the good ole boys had not taken care of this by now. Turn a herd of fat biting sows loose on them ragheads. One does not mess with a pregnant sow that weighs in at several hundred pounds.

Thread Information