User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Asking muslims if we can criticize islam?

  1. #31
    Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 23.0%

    DLLS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,683
    Thanks
    814
    Thanked: 4,859
    Rep Power
    6441823
    The proper way to ask a mudslime if you can criticize islam:

    "Hey asshole would you object to my calling the prophet mohammutt a child raping, camel blowing, goat fucking piece of shit? Oh you would. Okay thanks for letting me know."
    Last edited by DLLS; 05-13-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    Regarding my avatar: I am the one on your left as you view it

  2. #32
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,328
    Thanks
    96,980
    Thanked: 30,612
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Aborted unborn feeling pain is an inconvenient truth


    A vet putting down a horse will do all in his or her power to ensure that the animal is comfortable, unstressed and pain-free. What might be the problem with extending the same “humaneness” to an unborn human?
    Even if our ideology would have us omit the word “human” here, nobody is arguing that the unborn is not sentient, or that dismemberment or poisoning do not cause it agony. So again, why not make pain-relief mandatory, in law?
    The answer is as simple as it is sinister. Give any recognition, anywhere in the legal apparatus, of the sentient nature of the unborn, and you open a door towards a recognition of humanity.
    Open that door, and you might open another – and another. We can’t deny the reality of an unborn creature writhing in agony inside its human mother while the abortionist’s tools take hold.
    This has been recorded on ultrasound. We can’t deny it, but we must not recognise it either. It is an inconvenient truth.
    Rev Dr Chris Hayden is a priest of the diocese of Ferns and editor of Intercom magazine

    {By the way anyone calling this FLUFF is inherently defending a position of murder. You know who you are. You have your own godless reasons. Which align with the godless left. Just letting others know WHO you are & WHAT you are about.}
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    Rutabaga (05-13-2019)

  4. #33
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,328
    Thanks
    96,980
    Thanked: 30,612
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    The proper way to ask a mudslime if you can criticize islam:

    "Hey asshole would you object to my calling the prophet mohammutt a child raping, camel blowing, goat fucking piece of shit? Oh you would. Okay thanks for letting me know."
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

    DLLS (05-13-2019)

  6. #34
    Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 94.0%

    Rutabaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    34,283
    Thanks
    73,899
    Thanked: 42,873
    Rep Power
    21474876
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post
    " Can Always Count On Some Finding Something Ridiculous To Focus On "

    * Science That Is Not An Opinion *


    The primary source - https://serendipstudio.org/local/sci.../fetalpain.pdf - was referenced in the Journal of American Medical Association ( JAMA ) and it continues to represent their official scientific position on foetal pain .

    Wikipedia was a secondary source to investigate further as to what thalamocortial radiations are ; unfortunately , being argumentative about low hanging fruit like spelling , or grammar , or whether wikipedia includes factual information , is more conducive to buffoonery that satiates the level of public intellect and bias .

    and you wish to argue semantics for whatever reason...
    "The nose, knows"

    @Auntifa,,,when the shooting starts, don't run, you'll only die tired...

    #walkaway

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-13-2019)

  8. #35
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked: 59
    Rep Power
    858995
    " Completion Criteria No Conflict Of Interest "

    * Point Of Issue Dispatched Numerous Times Before : Potential Versus Actual *

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    For example, a temporarily comatose person who is suffocated to death “experiences no harm,” but he is nevertheless harmed. Hence, one does not have to experience harm, which is sometimes manifested in hurt, in order to be truly harmed. Second, if sentience is the criterion of full humanness, then the reversibly comatose, the momentarily unconscious, and the sleeping would all have to be declared nonpersons.
    An individual whom has been born is entitled to due process to remove a wright to life , for example as would a comatose patient .

    A foetus is not entitled to due process , because it has not met the criteria of birth that is required to become a citizen and to receive equal protection that includes due process .

    A foetus has not acquired an actual physical capacity for sentience , which a comatose individual has acquired .
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 05-13-2019 at 09:02 PM.

  9. #36
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,328
    Thanks
    96,980
    Thanked: 30,612
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post
    " Completion Criteria No Conflict Of Interest "

    * Point Of Issue Dispatched Numerous Times Before : Potential Versus Actual *

    An individual whom has been born is entitled to due process to remove a wright to life , for example as would a comatose patient .

    A foetus is not entitled to due process , because it has not met the criteria of birth that is required to become a citizen and to receive equal protection that includes due process .

    A foetus has not acquired an actual physical capacity for sentience , which a comatose individual has acquired .
    Either comatose person, brain dead person or even a dementia person has no capacity for sentience.

    Your argument has been shown to be faulty, shot through with holes & effectively psychopathic along the lines of Stalin, Hitler or some other serial killer that is defending their wont & lust for killing.

    In other words your have revealed which side you are on & why & you have been found wanting & quite disgusting.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  10. #37
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked: 59
    Rep Power
    858995
    " Pathetic God Win Escape Oh Come On Man Be Real Reel "

    * Direct Deductive Unambiguous Logic *
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Either comatose person, brain dead person or even a dementia person has no capacity for sentience.
    Equal protection with a citizen requires a requirement for citizenship which is birth .

    A brain dead per son ( countable male ) has been born and is therefore entitled to due process .

    A potential per son ( countable male ) has not been born and is therefore not entitled to due process .

    One of my favorite anachronism of per son is where it necessarily implies an individual ( countable by census ) and emphatically a son ( Homunculus - Wikipedia ) .

    * Non Nomian Hypocrites Hoisting Sticks *
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Your argument has been shown to be faulty, shot through with holes & effectively psychopathic along the lines of Stalin, Hitler or some other serial killer that is defending their wont & lust for killing.
    As apex predators nearly all mammon have been killers , have you yet adopted Jainism - Wikipedia if you are as concerned with empathy for suffering ?

    * Grinning Smiling *
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    In other words your have revealed which side you are on & why & you have been found wanting & quite disgusting.
    Which egocentric anthropocentric vanity is a reflection of ewe ?

    * Ethical Requirement For Intervening On Behalf Of Another By Legal Proxy Based Upon Empathy Requires Capacity For Sentience *

    It would make more sense to discuss justifications such as fitness with which apex predators also contend as it continues to work to satisfy a strong anthropic principle that is by emulating an eternal quality of being and becoming through some transition , which is procreation for survival , so that an other both literally and figuratively as our selves may experience the opportunities of introspection , sentience , sapience through hour necessary sophisticated physical states .

    Individuals are entitled to self ownership and are determinates for those outcomes and not a collective state .

    https://serendipstudio.org/local/sci.../fetalpain.pdf
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 05-14-2019 at 09:39 PM.

  11. #38
    Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

    Knightkore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Posts
    31,328
    Thanks
    96,980
    Thanked: 30,612
    Rep Power
    21474872
    Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive or experience subjectively.[1] Eighteenth-century philosophers used the concept to distinguish the ability to think (reason) from the ability to feel (sentience). In modern Western philosophy, sentience is the ability to experience sensations (known in philosophy of mind as "qualia"). In Eastern philosophy, sentience is a metaphysical quality of all things that require respect and care. The concept is central to the philosophy of animal rights because sentience is necessary for the ability to suffer, and thus is held to confer certain rights.

    Sentience - Wikipedia


    Unborn Babies Feel Anger and Joy, Psychotherapist's Study Says | LifeNews.com


    Dr. Janus’ research showed that the unborn child can already feel emotions, such as anger and joy. According to him, there is a close connection between mother and child, through which the developing fetus “is confronted with a whole range of feelings and sympathises with them.” So the unborn baby could be angry in the womb or have fear, but also feel joy and satisfaction. By eight weeks, the fetus has developed a sense of touch. Ultrasound images show the fetus, for example, reaching to touch a strip along the umbilical cord to reach the uterine wall and grope its surroundings.
    The sense of taste can be tested as early as thirteen weeks. Janus reported that just as newborn infants like the taste of sweet fruit water, so does the developing fetus prefer sweeter tastes; and U.S. researchers at the Monell Chemical Senses Center (Philadelphia) demonstrated that the fetus will swallow more of the amniotic fluid if it is sweet, rather than bitter.
    At seventeen weeks, the developing child has a well-developed sense of hearing—experiencing first the mother’s heartbeat, the sound of her blood and the rumblings of the stomach and intestines, later the maternal voice, and then other voices, music and everyday sounds. When scientists played “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” five times per week at this stage of development, then measured brain waves after birth, the newborn group who had heard the song in utero responded positively to the tune. Ludwig Janus, quoted in a Saxon newspaper, said, “We are experiencing in the womb, sentient beings and capable of receiving sensory stimuli from our environment and process.”
    The sense of sight is complicated. Nuremberg perinatal expert Dr. Franz Kainer reported that the eyes are fully formed by the sixteenth week, but it takes until the 25th week before they are fully operational. At that stage, they are open and moving freely during periods of wakefulness, and closed for sleep. Visual acuity has not yet been fully tested, though, in the darkened environment of the womb.

    {Okay now.....here is your sentience. Want your ass handed back to you yet or do you want me to hold on to it so I can whip you some more out behind the woodshed?}
    Last edited by Knightkore; 05-15-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

    Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

    Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

    "Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford



  12. #39
    Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 47.0%

    Northern Rivers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern Rivers AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    20,805
    Thanks
    17,702
    Thanked: 16,552
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Australia?
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-16-2019)

  14. #40
    Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 0%

    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked: 59
    Rep Power
    858995
    " Subjective Imagination Scientific Non Sense "

    * Who Needs Science When Fabrication Is Easier *

    The reference is to a subjective , imaginative , opinion piece from an anti-choice news outlet , and it does not contain any scientific data and a link to the original article does not provide a link to the supposed study , " Heidelberg psychotherapist Ludwig Janus, reported February 9 on kath.net, the on-line German-language Catholic newspaper. "

    A search for all articles with " fetus " in them at the only actual source for taste studies provided this and it does not reference pre-thalamocortical radiation formation , rather late-term conditions thus :

    Monell Chemical Senses Center
    " The late-term fetus has functional chemosensory systems that can detect tastes and odors, and research at Monell has shown that flavors associated with the mother’s diet are passed into the amniotic fluid . "


    Now , the JAMA offers histology , electroencephalograms , and it was very clear that autonomic response does not constitute sensation , irrespective of whether someone projects cognition into an event that is strictly autonomic .
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 05-16-2019 at 08:26 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Monk-Eye For This Useful Post:

    Knightkore (05-16-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •