User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Pasting images from my PC

  1. #11
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    MrogersNhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10,431
    Thanks
    13,935
    Thanked: 7,501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Cruise View Post
    iPad picture posting takes seconds. I do everything on my Ayepad,

    I bet you do. However, that don't make my world go 'round ary a bit.

    PS: Fuck your little Apple bite. You wish that thing has the power of what I have.
    Last edited by MrogersNhood; 05-13-2019 at 10:07 PM.

  2. #12
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 60.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    16,799
    Thanks
    39,955
    Thanked: 24,126
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by MrogersNhood View Post
    I bet you do. However, that don't make my world go 'round ary a bit.

    PS: Fuck your little Apple bite. You wish that thing has the power of what I have.
    Why you giving Tom a hard time? Since you are so tech savy, care to explain why my new Chromebook almost always post pics as "V bulletin" instead of pics and gifs wont post and the "last 24 hours" button says "sorry, no matches, try some different terms"?

    My now dead, HP Windows 10, had no such issues. Please enlighten me (and dont just say "chromebook...) It is frustrating to have reduced forum function.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)





  3. #13
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    MrogersNhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10,431
    Thanks
    13,935
    Thanked: 7,501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Why you giving Tom a hard time? Since you are so tech savy, care to explain why my new Chromebook almost always post pics as "V bulletin" instead of pics and gifs wont post and the "last 24 hours" button says "sorry, no matches, try some different terms"?

    My now dead, HP Windows 10, had no such issues. Please enlighten me (and dont just say "chromebook...) It is frustrating to have reduced forum function.
    Google dictated the development of that OS. Need I say more?

    PS: ARM architecture, which really hasn't advanced since 2008.
    Last edited by MrogersNhood; 05-13-2019 at 10:40 PM.

  4. #14
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 60.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    16,799
    Thanks
    39,955
    Thanked: 24,126
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by MrogersNhood View Post
    Google dictated the development of that OS. Need I say more?

    PS: ARM architecture, which really hasn't advanced since 2008.
    Well, I was hoping you could help me post with it, better.
    I have watched a few tutorials, it's a learning curve.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)





  5. #15
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    MrogersNhood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    10,431
    Thanks
    13,935
    Thanked: 7,501
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    Well, I was hoping you could help me post with it, better.
    I have watched a few tutorials, it's a learning curve.

    I may mess with a lot of OSes, but I ain't messin' with that. They were good around 2006-2007, after that, their peak declined, but they started owning swaths of the internet and had cell phones with their own tailored OS on them.

    Make no mistake, I have one (of those phones)..it's rooted and all updates are turned off
    and I don't plan on using it for anything but a phone.
    Google is not doing the right thing.
    Re: It's a losing proposition.

    I'm sorry. Not letting Google dictate my internet, fuck that.

    Never have, never will, beyond the swath they bought up and everybody has to deal with, which is bullshit!
    Last edited by MrogersNhood; 05-13-2019 at 11:11 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrogersNhood For This Useful Post:

    Kris P Bacon (05-13-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •