User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Christian seminary president doesn’t believe in Resurrection, Virgin Birth, Heaven

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    A load of rubbish, all just attempts at smears.

How much of your wleath do you give away? Are you homeless, living out of dumpsters because you think that's what Jesus did?
    A load of rubbish? Provide the sources of YOUR information...

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    A load of rubbish? Provide the sources of YOUR information...
    You're the one who is making the claims about Osteen; so you're afraid your 'sources' won't stand up to scrutiny? Post your 'evidence' of anything, and we're not talking about some vague innuendo you read, we already have all that, I mean real proof of your accusations.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-08-2019)

Thanks
    How do YOU know which is his money and which is the church's?
    So you now claim only Osteen is bound by this 'vow of poverty' thing, and nobody else is? That's certainly convenient for you, isn't it? You get to keep being a greedy asshole only out for yourself that way, right?

The difference between CEOs and him is CEOs don't claim to be preaching God's word and instructions.
    Actually many of them claim to be honest and hard working all the time; we know it's mostly bullshit, though, since they live off the work of others, not their own. Not very 'free marketish' of them, frankly.

AND....I don't ever go by "gossip", if you knew jack-shit about me, you'd know damn well I do plenty of research, and almost ALWAYS provide the sources of my info. You can't say the same.
    [/quote]

lol spreading rumor and innuendo tells me a lot about you. you haven't provided squat, just accusation you read somewhere and have no idea if they're true or not. 'Multiple stories', eh? More like some tabloid hack posted a fake news story, others just picked it up and ran with it, like you did, because they liked the sound of it, as you do. You brought him up, not me. You didn't 'research' jack shit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-08-2019)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Thanks
    So you now claim only Osteen is bound by this 'vow of poverty' thing, and nobody else is? That's certainly convenient for you, isn't it? You get to keep being a greedy asshole only out for yourself that way, right?

Actually many of them claim to be honest and hard working all the time; we know it's mostly bullshit, though, since they live off the work of others, not their own. Not very 'free marketish' of them, frankly.
    lol spreading rumor and innuendo tells me a lot about you. you haven't provided squat, just accusation you read somewhere and have no idea if they're true or not. 'Multiple stories', eh? More like some tabloid hack posted a fake news story, others just picked it up and ran with it, like you did, because they liked the sound of it, as you do. You brought him up, not me. You didn't 'research' jack shit.[/QUOTE]

STILL waiting for you to provide your resources.....

Awards:
    Master Tagger

Thanks

lol spreading rumor and innuendo tells me a lot about you. you haven't provided squat, just accusation you read somewhere and have no idea if they're true or not. 'Multiple stories', eh? More like some tabloid hack posted a fake news story, others just picked it up and ran with it, like you did, because they liked the sound of it, as you do. You brought him up, not me. You didn't 'research' jack shit.[/QUOTE]

I put some of my resources in Post 1 & 58. I've NEVER seen anything from you.

Thanks
    lol spreading rumor and innuendo tells me a lot about you. you haven't provided squat, just accusation you read somewhere and have no idea if they're true or not. 'Multiple stories', eh? More like some tabloid hack posted a fake news story, others just picked it up and ran with it, like you did, because they liked the sound of it, as you do. You brought him up, not me. You didn't 'research' jack shit.
    I put some of my resources in Post 1 & 58. I've NEVER seen anything from you.[/QUOTE]

lol I saw a youtube and some other tripe, none with any evidence, just hearsay. Where did you learn how to 'research stuff', from cartoon shows?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Oberon For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-08-2019)

Awards:
    Master Tagger

Thanks
    I put some of my resources in Post 1 & 58. I've NEVER seen anything from you.
    lol I saw a youtube and some other tripe, none with any evidence, just hearsay. Where did you learn how to 'research stuff', from cartoon shows?[/QUOTE]

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    How do YOU know which is his money and which is the church's?

The difference between CEOs and him is CEOs don't claim to be preaching God's word and instructions.

AND....I don't ever go by "gossip", if you knew jack-shit about me, you'd know damn well I do plenty of research, and almost ALWAYS provide the sources of my info. You can't say the same.
    "How do YOU know which is his money and which is the church's?"

{I think this IS the point. NONE of us know. We don't know enough the make a real determination.}
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 88.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    I do find it interesting though.....when a man of God who preaches the Word Of Faith doctrine & you see it actually working in people's lives including the preacher/evangelist/disciple.....people attack him or her rather than trying to apply it and have it work in their own lives.

Just saw a conference with Gary Kesee on the Kenneth Copeland TV network BVOVN. Experiment. We are as children of God the kingdom of God. And we have all the legal rights as sons & daughters & co-heirs with King Jesus in that kingdom and can receive all His Word says we are supposed to receive. Healing, prosperity {not always money by the way}, provision, protection.....access that through Jesus and start living as a son or daughter of God.

Staying sick & in poverty is NOT the will of God. Then again misusing what He gives isn't good either.

God bless everyone here, may you seek first His kingdom & righteousness & find all He purchased for us so that He may be glorified.
    Last edited by Knightkore; 05-08-2019 at 09:34 AM.
    LGBT = Liberty Guns Bibles Trump / FDR = F Dem Racists

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (05-08-2019)

Awards:
    Master Tagger

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    "How do YOU know which is his money and which is the church's?"

{I think this IS the point. NONE of us know. We don't know enough the make a real determination.}

It doesn't take much to see there are way better ways to use money provided to someone by USING the Bible and Him to appropriate wealth. Millions and millions of dollars, why doesn't he build a Christian school in the area for people who'd like to send their kids to a private school but can't afford it or come from a one-parent family? Why not support more missionary work? He and his wife could still live quite comfortably and even luxioursly without it being in a 10.5 billion dollar mansion, and most likely a full staff... Also interesting that they have never done anything to clear up things with the Better Business Bureau about complaints.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (05-08-2019)

Thread Information