User Tag List

Thread: Homeowner kills suspected burglar inside White Center home

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

Homeowner kills suspected burglar inside White Center home

by Christopher Shaw|
    SEATTLE — A man shot and killed a burglar in White Center overnight after he awoke to find the intruder inside his home, police said.

The homeowner called 911 to report a burglary at his home in the 9800 block of 13th Ave. SW at about 2:45 a.m. after hearing glass breaking downstairs, according to Sgt. Ryan Abbott with the King County Sheriff’s Office.

“A short time later while on the phone with the 911 operator he had reported that he heard somebody coming up toward his room,” Abbott said. “And then the next thing that was heard was shots fired.”

Read the rest here: KOMO News
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

teeceetx (04-25-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 54.0%

Thanks
    Was a good day in Seattle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (04-25-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    I'm surprised people risk breaking into homes, anymore, with more homeowners now owning firearms.
    ...you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me.......GUNS 'N ROSES

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    More to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Was a good day in Seattle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbey1 View Post
    I'm surprised people risk breaking into homes, anymore, with more homeowners now owning firearms.

Washington homeowner shoots, kills burglary suspect while on the phone with 911, police say

Travis Fedschun
    A suspected burglar was shot dead by a Washington state homeowner Monday, who pulled the trigger while still on the phone with a 911 operator reporting the break-in, officials said.

The King County Sheriff’s Office said on Twitter the incident happened around 2:30 a.m. in White Center, located south of Seattle, after the homeowner woke up to find the suspect inside his home.

“Initially he thought there were three suspects,” King County Sheriff’s Deputy Ryan Abbott told Q13 News. “So far the investigation is proving that not to be true, it just appears to be one suspect that acted alone at this time.”

At some point, with the 35-year-old homeowner on the phone with 911, he opened fire on the intruder, killing him.

Read the entire article here: Fox News
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper

Thread Information