User Tag List

Thread: Jihad bride Shamima Begum and her vital role in ISIS

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks

Jihad bride Shamima Begum and her vital role in ISIS

Jihadi bride stitched suicide vests: In chilling briefing to Prime Minister, spy chiefs reveal how Shamima Begum served in ISIS's 'morality police' and helped terrorists prepare for attacks

• MI6 has briefed the PM and Home Secretary on Shamima Begum's ISIS role
    • Witnesses claim to have seen Begum prepare suicide vests for would-be jihadis
    • Begum has claimed she 'never did anything dangerous' while under ISIS control
    • Well placed sources claim Begum carried a rifle and acted as an 'enforcer'

The Mail on Sunday has learned that the Prime Minister and Home Secretary have been briefed by the intelligence services about claims that British-born Ms Begum was witnessed preparing suicide vests for would-be martyrs – sewing them on to the bombers so that the devices could not be removed without detonation.

Intelligence sources told this newspaper they have been informed of her chilling role in Syria actively preparing jihadis to take their own lives as Islamic State collapsed.
      If the allegations prove to be correct, they will shatter the claim by the teenager from East London that she was nothing more than an IS fighter’s wife after she enlisted with the death cult while still a schoolgirl in 2015.

She said: ‘When I went to Syria, I was just a housewife. I just stayed at home and looked after my kids. I didn’t do anything dangerous. I never made propaganda, I never encouraged people to come to Syria. They don’t have proof that I did anything dangerous.’
    Jihadi bride Shamima Begum's vital ISIS role revealed | Daily Mail Online

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvanLeFou For This Useful Post:

jirqoadai (04-15-2019),riderboy (04-15-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 49.0%

Thanks
    Someone please put a bullet in her head.

Thread Information