User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Mosque Shooting in New Zealand 27 Dead

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Heres what the koran tells moslems:

“not to make friendship with Jews and Christians” (5:51)
    “kill the disbelievers wherever we find them” (2:191)
    “murder them and treat them harshly” (9:123)
    “fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem” (9:5).

The Koran demands that they fight the unbelievers, and promises “If there are twenty amongst you, you will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, you will vanquish a thousand of them” (8:65).

Allah and his messenger want us to fight the Christians and the Jews “until they pay the Jizya [a penalty tax for the non-Muslims living under Islamic rules] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued” (9:29).

Allah and his messenger announce that it is acceptable to go back on our promises (treaties) and obligations with Pagans and make war on them whenever we find ourselves strong enough to do so (9:3).

"Our God" tells us to “fight the unbelievers” and “He will punish them by our hands, cover them with shame and help us (to victory) over them” (9:14).
    The Koran takes away the freedom of belief from all humanity and relegates those who disbelieve in Islam to hell (5:10), calls them najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (9:28),

And on and on. Theres roughly 500 verses of this crap.

If you challenge a moslem, they usual bollox you get is either
    a) oh its not meant to be taken literally (well many moslems do precisely that, inclusing ISIS)
    b) you dont speak arabic so you arent reading it right (I dont need to speak arabic, somone who speaks it far better than me translated it)
    c) you are quoting it out of context (No, im telling you what is says - the meaning is clear)

So the pretence that Islam is a nice harmless 'religion of peace' can be discounted from the oment you open the Koran. But you cant argue with moslems about this, any more than you can argue with lefties, or Scientologists, or Mormon or Branch Davidians. They are brainwashed and impervious tothe truth and logic.

Thus Islam FORCES you to physically oppose them via war. There is no negotiation or compromise with "Kill all until only Islam remains". And that is where it will head to, and the only way this will be settled. And the only nation that might have the ability to do this seems to be the USA. Europe is fucked, because its in the hands of the Global Elite Control Organisation, the EU, and is completely disarmed, and close to a Police State.
    Last edited by BabyBoomer+; 03-16-2019 at 05:13 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabyBoomer+ For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (03-16-2019),nyerattic (03-16-2019),Rita Marley (03-16-2019)

Where ear worms come from Achievements:
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Thanks
    Hmmm, he didn't even give them a chance to hid behind their women and children.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nyerattic For This Useful Post:

BabyBoomer+ (03-16-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I am seeing something @teeceetx @Rita Marley. This am when this first hit the news...all media, politicians, other types who are run to for their opinion when something like this happens...were all so.....'this is terrible', these are 49 innocent people...(my narrow butt), this is terrorism, this is the work of right wing white supremacists, this is trump's fault, etc etc etc. Nobody asked me. Nobody asked you. I'm not even seeing any interview with people in Christchurch other than the media saying, 'Christchurch in Shock'. yeah. I bet they are....shock that someone finally had the nerve to strike a blow at terrorists.

By late midday...I started seeing the very unPC remarks of people like....you...and the posters here. It was almost like initially we were just feeling out the temperament. I'm seeing it at weaselzippers too. Someone said, 'frankly I don't give a damn.' and you know what. I don't either. These muslims brought this crap on themselves. and no doubt they're gonna retaliate. If 'westerners' and people who have a desire to live peacefully and their children LIVE, something needs to be done. Doesn't have to be death to muslims...but they need to be contained. Restrained, retrained, chained if necessary. and brained in some cases.
    First of all, I am NOT in support of killing innocent people. But it's an obvious double standard, given the facts. Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands in the past 50 years, most recently by ISIS. The notion that only a small number are "radical", is a lie. While most will not join in the killings, most tacitly approve of it, and most would welcome Sharia everywhere.

In Syria alone, it is documented that 113,000 civilians were killed - 21,000 were children, in the war there - the seat of ISIS! Where is the outrage for THAT? In Iraq, the count is 19,000 civilians.

Where are the demonstrations against the hundreds of thousands killed by ISIS and Islamist groups the world over? Muslims kill innocents with impunity, and have the support of many in the non-Muslim West!! Think about that! A COUPLE of White Supremacists kill, and suddenly ALL Whites have blood on their hands!! WTF kind of insanity is this? Well, I'll tell you. Until people are marching in the streets EVERY TIME a Muslim kills in the name of Islam, there will be no change. But the day of reckoning is coming, and when it does, it will be bloody. Islam is the religion of violence and chaos.

By extension, this march to Communism by the prog's, is going to one day soon, be met with equal or greater resistance, and it too will not be pretty. You can poke someone in the eye only so long before they stop you. And that time is fast approaching.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teeceetx For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (03-16-2019),Rita Marley (03-16-2019)

Banned Achievements:
    Overall activity: 91.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    First of all, I am NOT in support of killing innocent people. But it's an obvious double standard, given the facts. Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands in the past 50 years, most recently by ISIS.
    Its been estimated that in 1400 years Islam has killed, enslaved and force converted ONE BILLION humans.

Consider:
    Moslem Invasion of Medditteranean : 150 million killed, enslaved, force converted
    Moslem Invasion of India: 50 million K,E,FC

Thats 200 million and weve barely scratched the surface.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyBoomer+ For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (03-16-2019),teeceetx (03-16-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 16.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoomer+ View Post
    Its been estimated that in 1400 years Islam has killed, enslaved and force converted ONE BILLION humans.

Consider:
    Moslem Invasion of Medditteranean : 150 million killed, enslaved, force converted
    Moslem Invasion of India: 50 million K,E,FC

Thats 200 million and weve barely scratched the surface.
    Yet Folks in English Speaking Countries are being disarmed at an alarming rate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Big Bird (03-16-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Looks like Australia is going the censorship route now, because of the shooting, banning web sites like Zerohedge, 4chan, 8chan and purportedly others. Gun confiscation, censorship and it's all for your own good. You can trust the government - to take away your freedoms.

Thread Information