User Tag List

Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst 123456789101112131656 ... LastLast

Thread: Random conversation

Banned Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Night before last my youngest son went to the ER cause he couldn't stop his nose from bleeding and his left eye was protruding a bit from the socket. Well, 10 hours later, the doctor tells us he has cancer. That, hit us like a ton of bricks. After all he is only 23. Anyway, the doctor says he has such a large massive tumor that their hospital couldn't do the surgery and we would need to take him to Charleston Medical Center. At this point my wife was starting to come apart and I was doing everything I could to hold us both together.

When we got home I went over the data from the blood test and nothing in that blood test suggested to me he had cancer. Everything on there was normal. Yet, when I viewed the CD of the MRI, there it was and it was massive. The tumor covered his entire left side of his face and protruded into his frontal lobe. We were shocked and my wife could not stop crying and as hard as I tried I could not console her.

Yesterday after I posted here we hit the road to Charleston. We went over the data with another doctor and to our relief he has no cancer. It's a massive infection from his sinuses and the infection has eaten parts of his skull away around his eye socket and nose. It is present on his frontal lobe as well. The doctor was shocked that he walked in. He said most people would not be able to walk or deal with the pain. My son said he didn't feel no pain and he could still see out his left eye. Anyway, the surgery is set for next friday, while they pump him up with antibiotics. The doctor said he may lose that eye but he would do everything he could to prevent that.

So, life throws us a curve ball ever so often. We just have to keep on keeping on and pray that the lord will protect us. Good Day!
    God bless him! If anyone can get through it's a 23 year old. I wish him a speedy recovery.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matalese For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-13-2014)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Night before last my youngest son went to the ER cause he couldn't stop his nose from bleeding and his left eye was protruding a bit from the socket. Well, 10 hours later, the doctor tells us he has cancer. That, hit us like a ton of bricks. After all he is only 23. Anyway, the doctor says he has such a large massive tumor that their hospital couldn't do the surgery and we would need to take him to Charleston Medical Center. At this point my wife was starting to come apart and I was doing everything I could to hold us both together.

When we got home I went over the data from the blood test and nothing in that blood test suggested to me he had cancer. Everything on there was normal. Yet, when I viewed the CD of the MRI, there it was and it was massive. The tumor covered his entire left side of his face and protruded into his frontal lobe. We were shocked and my wife could not stop crying and as hard as I tried I could not console her.

Yesterday after I posted here we hit the road to Charleston. We went over the data with another doctor and to our relief he has no cancer. It's a massive infection from his sinuses and the infection has eaten parts of his skull away around his eye socket and nose. It is present on his frontal lobe as well. The doctor was shocked that he walked in. He said most people would not be able to walk or deal with the pain. My son said he didn't feel no pain and he could still see out his left eye. Anyway, the surgery is set for next friday, while they pump him up with antibiotics. The doctor said he may lose that eye but he would do everything he could to prevent that.

So, life throws us a curve ball ever so often. We just have to keep on keeping on and pray that the lord will protect us. Good Day!
    Anonymous, so sorry about your son but good to hear it wasn't cancer! I am hoping everything goes well. Keep us informed!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bajisima For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-13-2014),Jets (03-13-2014)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The surgeon seems confident that things will work out well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

bajisima (03-13-2014),Invayne (03-13-2014)

Asshole of the Board, Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Thanks
    Thank God there was no cancer! I just had a friend from high school die from sinus cancer that got into his brain. Before that, I never even heard of sinus cancer.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Police claim the right to murder, steal, kidnap, hold hostage, assault, damage property all in the name of the state. Civilians cannot act as police do... because it is a crime. Police are trained criminals. ~ hoytmonger

Humanity's weakest link is with those that delight in the pain and misery of others.

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Invayne View Post
    Thank God there was no cancer! I just had a friend from high school die from sinus cancer that got into his brain. Before that, I never even heard of sinus cancer.
    I haven't either. When I first saw the MRI I was blown away by the size of the infection. They cleaned his sinuses as much they could while he was there and used a camera to show us the mass. It was really nasty looking and he said it was like clay. He said he will be going in just above his eyebrow and clean it out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadEye For This Useful Post:

Invayne (03-14-2014)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Lord have mercy!!!

Is the surgery on the 21st?
    @Anonymous
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

I love it when these Christian hating Leftist try to justify their sick ideologies by quoting the Bible. It really reflects just how disturbed these people are. -John T. Ford

BANNED FOREVER Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    The surgeon seems confident that things will work out well.
    Good to hear!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Rockatansky For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-14-2014)

BANNED FOREVER Forum Donor Achievements:
    OverdriveSocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsYour first Group1 year registered
    Overall activity: 74.0%

Thanks
    I drove up to Decatur, TX for some chores then picked up six good-looking chicks, loaded them into my pickup truck and took them home.
    They're all spending the night at my place.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max Rockatansky For This Useful Post:

DeadEye (03-14-2014),Invayne (03-14-2014)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Poivoit!

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Thanks
    Chicks, man.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

I love it when these Christian hating Leftist try to justify their sick ideologies by quoting the Bible. It really reflects just how disturbed these people are. -John T. Ford

Thread Information