User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mental Health Issues increase significantly in young americans in last decade

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenatsu View Post
    I'm not doubting or disagreeing with the OP, but I'm wondering if there could also be economic factors at play.
    Teens and young adults were really hard hit during the Recession. In California immigrants took most of the less skilled jobs young people traditionally used to do, while the cost of renting apartments skyrocketed, young people being unable to afford going off on their own. In other more rural parts of the country people had also been hard hit, and it's always the young that are hit first, because they don't have a foot on the career ladder yet. There was a lot of pressure on young people to go to college, even those that were not really cut out for it. All that student loan debt and then being stuck in a minimum wage job would be enough to make anyone feel a little suicidal.
    no..in my opinion it is failure of the schools to teach and too much emphasis on all pc stuff, environmentalism and social justice. These kids are truly stupid.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (03-15-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    If I was a kid and being told that I was going to slowly roast in a pan like fried chicken, I would go looking for a high place too.
    When I was a kid, we had the A-Bomb scare but we were told that maybe we would be bombed.
    We made jokes about it. Bend over, grab your ankles and kiss your a$$ goodby when you see a bright flash.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (03-15-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 59.0%

Thanks
    Pot Smokers & Drug Abusers in training

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gator Monroe For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (03-14-2019),darroll (03-15-2019),Knightkore (03-15-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator Monroe View Post
    Pot Smokers & Drug Abusers in training
    You're right but nobody will accept that .
    "Darling ! Is the wind blowing today ? I'd like to watch television." Donald Trump CPAC 3/2/2019

"I am #MamaBear. Anyone threatens my sons and I'll eat them for lunch."
    ​Trinnity

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

darroll (03-15-2019),Gator Monroe (03-14-2019),Knightkore (03-15-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    3 months registered50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Thanks
    Probiotics and Mood Disorders

This article explains how probiotics can be used to treat mood disorders. Why probiotics? It's because poor diets lead to a lack of healthy microorganisms in the gut. So, sadly, they talk about supplementing instead of eating a proper diet that will promote a community of healthy micro-flora. The microorganisms in your gut thrive on fiber from natural whole foods, like a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, whole grains, legumes nuts and seeds. Conversely, a high-protein diet and lots of low-fiber processed foods will promote the opposite result. We need at least 25 grams of fiber per day from healthy whole foods. That means we truly are what we eat.

This link may be of help: https://consumershealthreport.com/pr...ood-disorders/
    Last edited by Fall River; 03-15-2019 at 03:26 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fall River For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (03-15-2019)

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    This goes to one of the basic fundamentals. The leftists have attacked the foundation of society for decades. Ripping apart families in nearly every way. And they have tried to put into place of the family, government or media or ideologies that do not offer support, end up being completely against the interest of children & actually harm them in multiple ways.

Look at the Martens in New Mexico.

Death of Victoria Martens - Wikipedia

The WHOLE system failed her. Raped & dismembered.

And the Democrats are pushing islam on our children too.

And yet what have we all done? Many of us on our side of stood on the sideline & stayed polite. Pretending that "loving" them would change these evil people. But we mistake love for politeness & "tolerance".

And so we have the consequences of the left doing their evil & the good doing nothing.

Enjoy your society. Unless one side decides to repent & change & to get tough on evil it is over. And so our are children. At least those that the leftists allow to live.
    John Calhoun's Mouse Utopia:

John B. Calhoun - Wikipedia

Behavioral sink - Wikipedia

Death Squared

The mice had all they needed, no limits on anything - except space.

We're not in that situation, of course - but we have limits on space without resources most people cannot afford. Those who must live with the meanest, most-violent hominids...well....they have enough food, enough air, but they do not have what they intellectually need. With mice, it was space. With humans, it is, healthy contact with civilized, socialized fellow-humans.

Denied their space, the mice first became asocial. The "Beautiful Ones" - who spent all their time alone, grooming themselves. The few mice who mated, ate their young or other mice did.

That is where we're at.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (03-15-2019),Knightkore (03-15-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    John Calhoun's Mouse Utopia:

John B. Calhoun - Wikipedia

Behavioral sink - Wikipedia

Death Squared

The mice had all they needed, no limits on anything - except space.

We're not in that situation, of course - but we have limits on space without resources most people cannot afford. Those who must live with the meanest, most-violent hominids...well....they have enough food, enough air, but they do not have what they intellectually need. With mice, it was space. With humans, it is, healthy contact with civilized, socialized fellow-humans.

Denied their space, the mice first became asocial. The "Beautiful Ones" - who spent all their time alone, grooming themselves. The few mice who mated, ate their young or other mice did.

That is where we're at.
    This is absolutely chilling in its unvarnished truth.
    ".....we shall never surrender." Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." — Fred Sanford

Thread Information