User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Congresswoman Omar Agenda Implodes!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Muslim Congresswoman Omar Agenda Implodes!

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., sparked backlash Sunday evening from members of both parties -- including former first daughter Chelsea Clinton -- after she accused a prominent lobbying group of paying members of Congress to support Israel.

Omar, who became the first Somali-American woman elected to Congress in November, responded to a Twitter post by journalist Glenn Greenwald criticizing House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., for threatening to take action against Omar and another freshman lawmaker, Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., over allegedly anti-Semitic remarks.

"There’s situations in our conference where a member does something that is wrong — I think you’ve seen from my own actions that I take action about it," McCarthy told reporters Friday, making an apparent reference to Republican congressman Steve King of Iowa. "I think when they stay silent, they are just as guilty ... I think this will not be the end of this, and if they do not take action then I think you will see action from myself. It’s unacceptable in this country, especially when you sit back and think about and listen to what this country went through in World War II."

Greenwald accused McCarthy of targeting Omar and Tlaib for their numerous criticisms of Israel, to which Omar chimed in "It's all about the Benjamins, baby," quoting a 1997 rap song by Puff Daddy. She then doubled down when challenged by Batya Ungar-Sargon, the opinion editor of The Forward newspaper.

"Would love to know who @IlhanMN thinks is paying American politicians to be pro-Israel, though I think I can guess," Ungar-Sargon tweeted. "Bad form, Congresswoman. That's the second anti-Semitic trope you've tweeted."

In response, Omar tweeted "AIPAC!" referring to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which regularly has been accused by progressives of agitating for a conflict with Iran.

"We are proud that we are engaged in the democratic process to strengthen the US-Israel relationship," AIPAC tweeted Sunday evening. "Our bipartisan efforts are reflective of American values and interests. We will not be deterred in any way by ill-informed and illegitimate attacks on this important work."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omar-aipac-tweet-condemnation-including-from-chelsea-clinton

Tearing each other apart!
    Last edited by RMNIXON; 02-10-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (02-10-2019),Kris P Bacon (02-10-2019),Rutabaga (02-10-2019)

Venator Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    will we have brawls on the house floor?

seems to be a thing in third world politics.

Μολών λαβέ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (02-10-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 63.0%

Thanks
    Both of the democrats female muslim members must be expelled from the congress, naked anti-Semites both of them, there is no place in the United States for these muslims, they are incompatible with the very concepts of modern western civilization... This women is a terrorist sympathizer, its not at all inconceivable she turns up with a bomb strapped to her, and if she does I can only hope she detonates it surrounded by her admiring democratic party colleagues...
    Wildlife Photography Page Mostly Black Bear & Bald Eagles,https://chris-sarno.smugmug.com/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Death-Ninja For This Useful Post:

Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019),RMNIXON (02-10-2019),Rutabaga (02-10-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    in the midst of the 2nd American Civil War... dugh....

We've been invaded, thanks to Obama's Illegal Muslim Imports, violating all existing immigration law, at the time he did it,...

and now the country is flooded with people who want to see America, and all of its legacy of international alliances, destroyed.

Asymetrical Warfare.

And most of the Democratic Party, and a few in the GOP, have joined in on the treason.

-
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

dinosaur (02-11-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019),Rutabaga (02-10-2019)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 70.0%

Thanks
    Brother marrying, schemere.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Crusader (02-10-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019),Rutabaga (02-10-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    will we have brawls on the house floor?

seems to be a thing in third world politics.

Watching congress critters fist fight would be like watching a Shih Tzu dog fight. The first one to pass out from exhaustion or just give up would be the winner. There's no possibility of any real physical damage.
    Last edited by Don29palms; 02-10-2019 at 11:27 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don29palms For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (02-11-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 84.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The Democrats invited the children to toss their toys about the political playground and throw tantrums.........

Not looking so good is it!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (02-11-2019),Kurmugeon (02-10-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    The Democrats invited the children to toss their toys about the political playground and throw tantrums.........

Not looking so good is it!
    Problem with violent, intollerant, Identity politics, is that once you've destroyed the perceived oppressive majority, in this era, Working-White-Males, then you need a new enemy, because your audience is thoroughly conditioned to need an enemy, and they tend see all problems through the Identity Politics view point.

The Epidemic of White Male Suicide - American Renaissance

Barack Obama‚€™s Speech on Race - The New York Times

Upshot

So, as many of the Working-White-Males are committing suicide after bankruptcy in huge numbers, which the CDC and courts can confirm, the Leftie Colition begins to look for a new "oppressor" within their own ranks, and the whole coalition shatters.

-
    Last edited by Kurmugeon; 02-11-2019 at 12:03 AM.
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

JustPassinThru (02-11-2019),Kris P Bacon (02-11-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019)

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The People have become Corrupt, and now require despotic government - being incapable of living under any other.

Apologies to Dr. Franklin.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Katzndogz (02-11-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019)

Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Obama would be proud of his Muslim student.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthless terrier For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (02-11-2019),Kurmugeon (02-11-2019),Liberty Monkey (02-11-2019)

Thread Information