User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elizabeth Warren wants to help YOU

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I doubt she was a good lawyer.

What we may be seeing here is more court-lackey wannabees performing sample flatteries. She may be the Regal, soon, and so the lickspittles want to be on her good side.

I'm reminded of how a Washington fluff mag, back when Botox Nan was doing her first failure as misSpeaker...how they did airbrushed pictures of her. The wrinkles were gone. Full-length photos, IIRC, either used a standin or were fluffed out to where the object was a tall, slender woman of indeterminable age.

Appealing to her vanity.

And now these same Official Flatters in Fake Mediuh, are doing the same. Writing not about her but TO her.
    good lawyers dont practice law without a license.

liberal lawyers do, like her.
    "The nose, knows"

"We Must Secure the Existence of our People and a Future for White Children".

#walkaway

Never safe for work Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    I doubt she was a good lawyer.

What we may be seeing here is more court-lackey wannabees performing sample flatteries. She may be the Regal, soon, and so the lickspittles want to be on her good side.

I'm reminded of how a Washington fluff mag, back when Botox Nan was doing her first failure as misSpeaker...how they did airbrushed pictures of her. The wrinkles were gone. Full-length photos, IIRC, either used a standin or were fluffed out to where the object was a tall, slender woman of indeterminable age.

Appealing to her vanity.

And now these same Official Flatters in Fake Mediuh, are doing the same. Writing not about her but TO her.
    I thought Saul was based on here with minor changes, after all he pretends to be a Jew to further his career.
    "Republicans haven't seen Democrats this angry since we took their slaves away."
    Not simply a Tornado Mr President but a Tornado with sharks." Mike Lee Nobel prize winner in advanced trolling.
    "There is no such thing as public money only tax payers money" Margaret Thatcher

"American has a cancer. That cancer is the DNC!" Liberty Monkey

Thread Information