User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Rashida Tlaib weighs in on the Smolett hate crime hoax

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolwalker View Post
    I still don't know who he is.
    He's the guy who says two men were wandering around with MAGA caps and ski masks, carrying bleach and a rope, and looking for a gay black man to attack.

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    He's the guy who says two men were wandering around with MAGA caps and ski masks, carrying bleach and a rope, and looking for a gay black man to attack.
    No.

According to Jussie, the two men yelled "Empire faggot" at him.

That means they knew who he was, and that means they were targeting him specifically.

Not just any black man, not just any gay man.

This is the part of the story that really doesn't make sense. There is no motive for anyone targeting him. Or if there is, there's no particular reason to link it to the streets of Chicago.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

Brat (02-05-2019)

Junior Member Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Training and education is work.

It's interesting, this kind of happened all by itself. I'll tell you real quick.

I'm in the music business, and everyone in this business is liberal. Therefore, the end product tends to be liberal too. However there is a huge Market for a more conservative product, and right now there are only a couple of niches in the industry trying to address those markets. And I happen to be conservative too, so I started thinking, about building up and alternative to the liberal Hollywood Music structure.

So like, right now, I've been able to basically build a Music Factory, and that has two parts. One part is of course the technology, but the more important part is the people. What's happened lately is, I find these talented liberal musicians, and I bring them in and Yak at them for a while, and I tell him straight up I'm trying to address a market and if they don't want to participate they need to tell me right away. I haven't yet had a person walk away.

So what happens is, over time we start making more conservative music, and through that, they begin to understand how conservatives look at the world. They begin to understand the vocabulary, and suddenly things don't seem so scary anymore.

In my business structure, no one has to know who's doing this stuff. No one can see behind the veil. I have multiple production identities, I do a punk rock thing, I do a southern rock thing, I even just started doing a reggae dub thing. No one knows it's all the same people doing it.

This way, I attract around myself professionals, who are more interested in the continuing paycheck than they are in anyone's ideology. They don't feel the Twisted need of some of these Hollywood liberals, to put their personal identities behind ideologies. And from a business standpoint, that works in multiple ways, first of all because you don't want to lose customers, and secondly because the people participating get to retain their privacy which is very valuable because this way they don't have to go public and broadcast their schedules and become victim to home invasion robberies and etc etc

So in the process of doing this, I try to contribute something valuable to each individual who participates in this effort. I don't care if they're liberals, I care about the person, and I care about the musically more than I care about their political inclinations. So like, I will spend time showing a guitar player how to do arpeggios, and I'm not going to vet him first by asking him if he's a liberal or not. But if we ever get to talking about it, I'll remind him that I'm the guy who taught him arpeggios, and I don't hate black people and I don't hate faggots and I don't even hate liberals. I want to HELP liberals, just like I want to help young musicians. And the good part for me is, Young Musicians become older musicians, and eventually it registers on them that the guy who taught them arpegios is the same guy who bent their ear about rights and freedoms.

The reason I'm saying this, is that this is like my seat belt. It's the only way I know of protecting myself and my family, is to have a lot of friends. And I don't want to have just conservative friends, or just white friends, or just good old boys or whatever - because that would be exactly like a business restricting its customers on the basis of ideology.

The thing is, you cannot confront a liberal. I mean, in print you can, but in person it's a lot harder, because people always see the world through their own political lenses. You know, if you just went up to a random liberal and started talking to them about slavery and said it was more about property rights than it was about hating blacks, they'd jump down your throat. And they wouldn't listen to a word you said after that. lol
    I agree with not being able to confront liberals. I have had friends for years 40+. I attended their daughter's wedding reception and had a good time, until the end. This is when the mother went off on me about politics and how the government wasn't supplying her with the expensive drugs she needed. She was yelling at me although I don't think I ever expressed a political view, this was before social media. I wasn't sure what to do but I knew I wasn't going to be part of ruining their daughter's wedding so I just took it all without rebuttal. Not that there would have been anything I could have said. I am glad it ended the way it did, we are still friends although I think she thinks I hold a grudge, I don't. To hold a grudge would mean I care about liberal BS.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freewill For This Useful Post:

Brat (02-05-2019),nonsqtr (02-05-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post

#BlackLIESMatter
    Last edited by Dan40; 02-05-2019 at 03:26 PM.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Brat (02-05-2019),Lone Gunman (02-07-2019)

Overall activity: 10.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickity Plumber View Post
    I do have to say, with all honesty @Katzndogz , that your posts have always rung true with logic. No one here offers the same path as you do when replying.

Straight up, truthful and no bs for sure. Have I ever told you that before?
    I just saw this. Why thankee @Rickety Plumber

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    He can't gross $14,000 for a concert?

He's desperate.
    Shit - I make 10 grand as a bass player, and I'm a nobody. Nobody knows my name, and no one cares.

And, just for comparison, my buddy Nathan is also a bass player (in all fairness he's one of the best, but still...), he makes four million dollars a year for doing nothing. Literally. He's on retainer, so like whenever Clapton needs a bass player he gets a phone call and he has to show up. But that's it, he gets the money anyway even if there's no phone calls.

So like, in today's world, ten Grand is nothing. It barely pays for gas to get to the show, and time to test the gear or whatever.

I won't even leave the house for less than 10 grand, unless I'm doing someone a favor. Last time they flew me to Tokyo and put me up at the Intercontinental Hotel there, treated me to 4 days on the town, and that was in addition to the ten Grand.

'Course, we weren't at no 400 seat Club. I think we had like eight thousand people in the audience.

Thanks
    I'm still trying to figure out the behavior around the manager. His name is Brandon Z Moore. Jussie is not the only act he manages, he has others.

The interesting thing is, he appears to have completely deleted his entire internet presence on February 2nd. He shut down his social media, he deleted his Wikipedia page (which for some reason is still in Wiki's deletion been so Google doesn't pick it up), if you removed all of his professional references from LinkedIn, and at this point the references in Google are becoming increasingly sparse by the day.

So someone is definitely actively deleting his presents from the internet, and presumably the reason they're doing that is to hide his history.

I mean, this guy is in the entertainment business, he wouldn't be selling his tools unless he had a strong reason to. Social media is one of the life Bloods of entertainment marketing oh, it would be a handicap to operate without it.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    The right wing lies that say there was no attack?

Funny how the video always corroborates the right-wing lies, right?

This is the oldest game in the book, it didn't start with Tawana Brawley.

I have a feeling this guy's career is over. For whatever reason he did this, even Hollywood won't be able to elevate this.
    Career over? When did it start?
    Can't we all just get along!

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 53.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Shit - I make 10 grand as a bass player, and I'm a nobody. Nobody knows my name, and no one cares.

And, just for comparison, my buddy Nathan is also a bass player (in all fairness he's one of the best, but still...), he makes four million dollars a year for doing nothing. Literally. He's on retainer, so like whenever Clapton needs a bass player he gets a phone call and he has to show up. But that's it, he gets the money anyway even if there's no phone calls.

So like, in today's world, ten Grand is nothing. It barely pays for gas to get to the show, and time to test the gear or whatever.

I won't even leave the house for less than 10 grand, unless I'm doing someone a favor. Last time they flew me to Tokyo and put me up at the Intercontinental Hotel there, treated me to 4 days on the town, and that was in addition to the ten Grand.

'Course, we weren't at no 400 seat Club. I think we had like eight thousand people in the audience.
    Interesting. Thanks for sharing. You never know what walks of life will show up in internet forums. People you would never meet otherwise, ever!
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/s8lZxA5Jmempa/giphy.gif[/IMG]

Wannabe Spartan Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The left thinks that this will be their own Plessy v. Ferguson or Rosa Parks incident. Never forget that both were organized and Astro-turfed. Plessy was gaslighting back when gaslights were still a thing!

Thread Information