User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who are the evil rich???

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forreal View Post
    Hummmm..................the reason why I asked you to define evil was for context. I don't see fellow citizens (abiding the laws) as evil but as freely exercising their rights under the Constitution. It's democratic.....we can disagree but at the end of the day governing requires a level of compromise for representation. If you are defining evil specifically as corruption, then Citizens United should be overturned and the Trump Administration should be incarcerated immediately.

I can't see governing as a R vs L issue, because at the end of the day, once the people divides along partizan lines and the other "side" becomes the "evil"(enemy), the average citizen looses and becomes less "free".

IOW, if you define me as evil(your enemy), you are half way to justify violating my rights and freedoms.
    Hey buddy, if you violate the law we're going to throw your sorry ass in jail.

'Kay?

You morons have a way to go before you can talk about compromise. First you have to obey the law. Then we'll talk.

If you don't want to obey the law, there's no need to talk.
    Last edited by nonsqtr; 02-11-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    IOW, if you define me as evil(your enemy), you are half way to justify violating my rights and freedoms.
    You are. Trolling the forum is boring, but IRL, you're helping the dems try to unseat a sitting president with slander, and promote Marxism. And you write things like this:

Actually the Russians are already here, deep in the GOP (by lining their pockets AKA leverage), the NRA and now directly in the WH.........some folk may need to be saved from themselves !
    You're nuts and a troll. You have no value to the forum at all. All you want to do is flamebait.
    @Forreal
    If you don't protect what belongs to you, sooner or later it belongs to someone else. -Negan

The Obama administration was nothing more than highly organized crime. -Common

I love it when these Christian hating Leftist try to justify their sick ideologies by quoting the Bible. It really reflects just how disturbed these people are. -John T. Ford

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    You are. Trolling the forum is boring, but IRL, you're helping the dems try to unseat a sitting president with slander, and promote Marxism. And you write things like this:

You're nuts and a troll. You have no value to the forum at all. All you want to do is flamebait.
    @Forreal
    Ahhh, it would appear that you have reduced yourself to labels and name calling. How quaint for a political forum admin. You let you inability to reason show to easily!

Flamebait, really?......You should really objectively review my posts and responses to those unable to tolerate a different opinion.
    Last edited by Forreal; 02-11-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Hey buddy, if you violate the law we're going to throw your sorry ass in jail.

'Kay?

You morons have a way to go before you can talk about compromise. First you have to obey the law. Then we'll talk.

If you don't want to obey the law, there's no need to talk.
    That's why the Trump Criminal Clan is going unless they are pardoned, buddy.

Free Bird - V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 8.0%

Thanks
    Ahhh, it would appear that you have reduced yourself to labels and name calling. How quaint for a political forum admin. You let you inability to reason show to easily!

Flamebait, really?......You should really objectively review my posts and responses to those unable to tolerate a different opinion.
    IF you want to quit attacking and response reasonably... within whatever your mindset is.... hang around.

The above post is not approved by or subject to the opinions of others here. LOL
    Last edited by OldSchool; 02-11-2019 at 06:14 PM.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

Thanks
    That's why the Trump Criminal Clan is going unless they are pardoned, buddy.
    If they go, every other politician will go too.

Emphasis on the word "every".

What Hillary Clinton has done is ten thousand times worse than anything Trump or any of his associates have ever done.

Every single member of the democratic party leadership right now, could easily go to jail for far less than what Donald Trump has done or not done.

If you want to play that game, bring it. Let's drain the swamp.

Thanks

Horseshit. You're spouting bullshit. You just a troll.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    New Jersey is Number One? It must be all those jobs in waste management.

Tony_Soprano.jpg
    The Case of the Demon Dog
    https://www.jung29.com/demon-dog.html

Tard Wrangler Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    hurr durr orange man racist orange man criminal orange man jail orange man rusha

Why people bother with low wattage basketball-American teenagers is mystery to me.
    “It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Guapo For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga (02-12-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Who are the evil rich???

Anyone who has more money than the people who complain about them.

Millionaire households are defined as those with at least $1 million in investable assets, and does not include the value of real estate. D.C. also had the highest growth of millionaires per capita last year, rising from 6.57 percent in 2017 to 8.94 percent in 2018. D.C. jumped nine spots on the 2018 list compared with 2017. “What is interesting about this year’s data is the sharp rise in millionaires within D.C. Rising nine places in the rankings is impressive, which may be attributed to a number of factors, including increased property prices and movement of skilled workers to the area,” said David Thompson, managing director of the Phoenix affluent practice.

Maryland loses No. 1 spot for millionaires; DC is No. 2 | WTOP[/QUOTE]

Thread Information