User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Back to Basics

  1. #1
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked: 2,644
    Rep Power
    0

    Back to Basics


    Do you remember Obama? Of course you do. The Messiah who’d come to heal America. Huge crowds with tears in their eyes and wailing. If you didn’t believe you were an enemy of humanity, a racist and Nazi. Didn’t it want to make you put your finger down your throat and puke? Barracks greatest achievement is that in 2016 he left.

    Now for some real change. America looked around and found Trump! Initially he pressed all the right buttons. MAGA sounded a bit too hopeful, but he was going to rebuild America, cooperate with the other super powers, reduce the trade deficit, build a wall, prosecute Hillary … After eight years of Obama it’s what people wanted to hear.

    Obama and Trump are salesman. They are the perfect combination for a society based on belief and greed. Obama was a creator of ideas and appealed to the new age millennials. Conversely, Trump the magician appealed to Middle America, the ones who had paid for Obama’s attempted utopia. Aren’t you even aware of the type of man you voted for? Trump is an extreme narcissist, a pathological liar and the worst type of sociopath you could ever hope to meet.

    "I’m not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won’t lose a penny." – Donald Trump.




    The first thing Trump did is give a tax cut and managed to roll back regulations that are the hallmark of people like Obama. That tax cut wasn’t earned and the trillions it cost was put on America’s credit card, to be paid back by your grandchildren. Don’t give me all this ‘I got wealthy from tax cuts’, unless you’re a banker or CEO of a corporation and can afford the price rises you’re now seeing. Obama did exactly the same as he printed trillions of pieces of paper and threw it into the economy. It’s why he was able to say, "America is doing great."

    When you throw trillions into any economy it enables people to spend more, companies employ more people to supply demand and the GDP obviously rises as you’ve just created borrowed wealth. It creates the illusion that all is well. That lasts for as long as prices and inflation match whatever freebie you got and then it’s back to square one and I predict you’ll start to see a decline this year. The exact same happened before the big 2008 recession as the west flooded its economies with borrowed money and the west appeared to boom. And then what happened!

    People such as myself and @PAF are not the oddballs. The founding fathers specifically warned you against the Obama’s, Clinton’s and Trump's and that America would only fall from within. That’s what you’re seeing now as one half goes to war with another. How can I be a liberal when I’m against people like Obama and Hillary, in the same way that you’re not racists or Nazis for supporting Trump. When this all falls apart I won’t be the one left looking ignorant and it won’t be my fault, or the liberals, or the world.

    If you’ve nothing intelligent to say, why not pass this thread by.

  2. #2
    Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Brat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Posts
    4,834
    Thanks
    40,797
    Thanked: 8,377
    Rep Power
    21474842
    P.O.
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

    ~Shower the people you love with love~

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

    NORAD (01-30-2019)

  4. #3
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked: 2,644
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    P.O.
    ''If you’ve nothing intelligent to say, why not pass this thread by.''

  5. #4
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    nonsqtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    8,680
    Thanked: 23,706
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Yawn. More Trump-trolling and Trump-bashing, by those who simply do not understand why Donald Trump was elected president.

    It's not about Donald Trump, man. It's not about his personality, and it's not about his history.

    It's about the swamp, and it's about the deep state, and it's about concrete ways of identifying commies who are more loyal to their political party than they are to the country that pays their salaries and provides them their cushy federal job without which they would starve.

    When the backlash comes - and it will - someone will pull the stopper and the swamp will drain faster than you can say "bathtub".

    And the people who are on the other end of that thing, are going to do what deposed dictators do, which is namely, grab their loot and scram.

    The liberal ideology is completely bankrupt, that's why Donald Trump was elected. The stupid fucking morons are letting 4000 criminals a day into my country, and they're calling it humanitarian. What a bunch of dumb ass fucking morons. Then they want to spend my tax money making it illegal for me to call them a bunch of fucking morons. lol

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

    Big Bird (01-30-2019),Brat (01-29-2019),justapirate (01-31-2019),Kris P Bacon (01-29-2019),NORAD (01-30-2019),Rickity Plumber (01-30-2019),sargentodiaz (01-31-2019)

  7. #5
    Proud Boomer/V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 32.0%

    Brat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Posts
    4,834
    Thanks
    40,797
    Thanked: 8,377
    Rep Power
    21474842
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    ''If you’ve nothing intelligent to say, why not pass this thread by.''
    Back at ya.
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

    ~Shower the people you love with love~

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

    Big Bird (01-30-2019),NORAD (01-30-2019),Rickity Plumber (01-30-2019)

  9. #6
    Banned Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 0%

    Pork Chop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    555
    Thanked: 2,644
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    Yawn. More Trump-trolling and Trump-bashing, by those who simply do not understand why Donald Trump was elected president.

    It's not about Donald Trump, man. It's not about his personality, and it's not about his history.

    It's about the swamp, and it's about the deep state, and it's about concrete ways of identifying commies who are more loyal to their political party than they are to the country that pays their salaries and provides them their cushy federal job without which they would starve.

    When the backlash comes - and it will - someone will pull the stopper and the swamp will drain faster than you can say "bathtub".

    And the people who are on the other end of that thing, are going to do what deposed dictators do, which is namely, grab their loot and scram.

    The liberal ideology is completely bankrupt, that's why Donald Trump was elected. The stupid fucking morons are letting 4000 criminals a day into my country, and they're calling it humanitarian. What a bunch of dumb ass fucking morons. Then they want to spend my tax money making it illegal for me to call them a bunch of fucking morons. lol
    That’s better. Now all we need is to brush up on your writing. ''Bunch of fucking morons'' doesn’t sound right, does it.

    Nevertheless; the swamp. You mean this swamp?

    ''Bolton, architect of the Iraq war and now National Security Adviser. Haspel, Chief of the Thai ‘Black Site’ interrogation centre and CIA torturer, now UN Ambassador. Abrams, as a secretary under Reagan for Human Rights (I kid you not). Convicted of lying to congress about the Iran-contra affair, but pardoned by Bush and went to work for him. Involved in the attempted coup against Chavez in 2002 and heavily involved in propping up the dictatorships of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in the 80s. Anti-Trump, but specializes in propping up dictatorships and is now in charge of regime change in Venezuela.''

    The backlash isn’t coming; at Trumps election or two years on. You can’t drain the swamp, they’re the background agencies who provided your first-world lifestyle. They’re the regime changers, the dictator dealers, the architects of invasions for countries who abandoned the dollar. Without them you’d already look like Venezuela.

    This is the deep swamp. They were here long before you and they’ll still be there long after you’ve gone.

    https://www.globalresearch.ca/overth...hanges/5400829

    https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-time...cities/5348804

    Who is letting 1½ million criminals a year into America? Are you sure there are that many criminals? Sources? The Democrats are not in the White House anymore, Trump is. Anything after November 2016 is Trumps doing.

    I understand why Trump was elected, he’s the backlash to Obama. Now you have to explain what makes you believe a man who has constantly lied to you and broken his promises. Build the wall, stop immigration, cooperate with other countries, Hillary prosecution, make America rich, reduce the debt level, bring the troops home … When you understand that you’ll also understand why the voters eventually turned against the same promises Obama made.

  10. #7
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 55.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    17,533
    Thanks
    41,633
    Thanked: 25,290
    Rep Power
    21474855
    His detractors would rather ignore this, too long to list in entirety. I trust you will peruse the list. You dont need to wonder why we stand by him.

    Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months ...

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list...
    The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments ...
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)





  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

    Brat (01-30-2019),justapirate (01-31-2019),NORAD (01-30-2019)

  12. #8
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    nonsqtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    8,680
    Thanked: 23,706
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    That’s better. Now all we need is to brush up on your writing. ''Bunch of fucking morons'' doesn’t sound right, does it.

    Nevertheless; the swamp. You mean this swamp?

    ''Bolton, architect of the Iraq war and now National Security Adviser. Haspel, Chief of the Thai ‘Black Site’ interrogation centre and CIA torturer, now UN Ambassador. Abrams, as a secretary under Reagan for Human Rights (I kid you not). Convicted of lying to congress about the Iran-contra affair, but pardoned by Bush and went to work for him. Involved in the attempted coup against Chavez in 2002 and heavily involved in propping up the dictatorships of Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in the 80s. Anti-Trump, but specializes in propping up dictatorships and is now in charge of regime change in Venezuela.''

    The backlash isn’t coming; at Trumps election or two years on. You can’t drain the swamp, they’re the background agencies who provided your first-world lifestyle. They’re the regime changers, the dictator dealers, the architects of invasions for countries who abandoned the dollar. Without them you’d already look like Venezuela.

    This is the deep swamp. They were here long before you and they’ll still be there long after you’ve gone.

    https://www.globalresearch.ca/overth...hanges/5400829

    https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-time...cities/5348804

    Who is letting 1½ million criminals a year into America? Are you sure there are that many criminals? Sources? The Democrats are not in the White House anymore, Trump is. Anything after November 2016 is Trumps doing.

    I understand why Trump was elected, he’s the backlash to Obama. Now you have to explain what makes you believe a man who has constantly lied to you and broken his promises. Build the wall, stop immigration, cooperate with other countries, Hillary prosecution, make America rich, reduce the debt level, bring the troops home … When you understand that you’ll also understand why the voters eventually turned against the same promises Obama made.
    That's just idiotic. You obviously don't know what goes on over here.

    And trust me, Rothschild-owned Reuters isn't going to tell you.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

    NORAD (01-30-2019)

  14. #9
    Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 48.0%

    nonsqtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    24,428
    Thanks
    8,680
    Thanked: 23,706
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris P Bacon View Post
    His detractors would rather ignore this, too long to list in entirety. I trust you will peruse the list. You dont need to wonder why we stand by him.

    Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months ...

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list...
    The Trump administration’s often overlooked list of achievements has surpassed those of former President Ronald Reagan at this time and more than doubled since the last tally of accomplishments ...
    It's the same bullshit out of this guy every single time. He claims to be an observer, yet he spends all his time bashing Trump. Just another set of liberal lies, that's all I'm reading. If the idiot liberals over here don't understand the president's Behavior, I can guarantee you the idiot liberals across the pond don't understand it either.

    No matter how you slice it, the results of the liberal worldview are the same all over the world. They want to reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator, and eliminate privilege, and guess what, that's what their country ends up looking like.

    America is the same way. We were just talking about Santa Barbara in another thread. Well, 90% of Santa Barbara is beautiful. But the 10% of it that's public ground, is atrocious. You got Winos, you got crime, and you got a bunch of people who can't speak English bitching and moaning that this is really their country. But everywhere there's private property, things are beautiful. Everything is clean, well-kept, people spend an awful lot of money making sure their land is livable. And they pay taxes expecting their government will do the exact same thing in the public places.

    But NO!!! Because there's liberals in charge. So all the money that supposed to go to beautifying the park, goes to feeding the homeless who live in it instead. These stupid fucking liberals don't understand the first thing about policy. When you throw money at something you get more of it. Double fucking duh.

    Liberals are really stupid.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonsqtr For This Useful Post:

    Daily Bread (01-30-2019),NORAD (01-30-2019)

  16. #10
    Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 55.0%

    Kris P Bacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Arcadia Fl. The promised land
    Posts
    17,533
    Thanks
    41,633
    Thanked: 25,290
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsqtr View Post
    It's the same bullshit out of this guy every single time. He claims to be an observer, yet he spends all his time bashing Trump. Just another set of liberal lies, that's all I'm reading. If the idiot liberals over here don't understand the president's Behavior, I can guarantee you the idiot liberals across the pond don't understand it either.

    No matter how you slice it, the results of the liberal worldview are the same all over the world. They want to reduce everyone to the lowest common denominator, and eliminate privilege, and guess what, that's what their country ends up looking like.

    America is the same way. We were just talking about Santa Barbara in another thread. Well, 90% of Santa Barbara is beautiful. But the 10% of it that's public ground, is atrocious. You got Winos, you got crime, and you got a bunch of people who can't speak English bitching and moaning that this is really their country. But everywhere there's private property, things are beautiful. Everything is clean, well-kept, people spend an awful lot of money making sure their land is livable. And they pay taxes expecting their government will do the exact same thing in the public places.

    But NO!!! Because there's liberals in charge. So all the money that supposed to go to beautifying the park, goes to feeding the homeless who live in it instead. These stupid fucking liberals don't understand the first thing about policy. When you throw money at something you get more of it. Double fucking duh.

    Liberals are really stupid.
    I have known PC since a good bit before I joined here on the sister site. He was a solid backer of the President for a good long while. The tariffs were his 180. While I was disappointed by his 180, I still respect the man. This does not mean I agree with his change of heart.

    If you had read as much of his writing as I had, over the years you might have a slightly different opinion (On issues other than President)

    Though I do wish he would still cover a variety of topics.
    Last edited by Kris P Bacon; 01-30-2019 at 02:56 AM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)





  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

    NORAD (01-30-2019),Pork Chop (01-30-2019),Rickity Plumber (01-30-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •