User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223

Thread: Vegans take more sick days....

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    Vegans take more time off work than any other group, says new survey - Nottinghamshire Live

Plenty of news related links and info. 'Google' "Vegans more sick days"
    Certain lifestyle and career options encourage hypochondria. I was a police officer and it was shocking to me how much sick leave people took and how much orthopedic surgery they had, sometimes with bad results. I rejected one recommendation for surgery 55 years ago and so far so good. Thirty years ago two orthopedic surgeons recommended a new knee and I promised to get one when the original equipment quit working. So far, so good. And, six years ago a doctor said I'd die shortly without heart surgery. I decided against it. I was busy. The hospital is in my neighborhood and the doctor sees me walking my dog occasionally and glares at me. They really hate it when you don't do what they say...like die.

I'm a happy omnivore but Vegans obsess on things. It's a religion for them and makes as much sense as any other religion.
    Last edited by patrickt; 07-10-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    I've been giving it more thought and want to add that people going through divorces take more sick leave than those either single or married but it passes. Women take more sick leave than men even when you eliminate pregnancy related absences. And, people who don't think they should have to work take more sick leave, too.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks
    Eating meat helps prevent Alzheimer's.

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Thanks
    Ranking's of countries with Alzheimer's: https://www.bing.com/search?q=Rankin...A681DA7A6DCC0D

Alzheimer's: Of the top 10 countries, the U.S. ranks second from the top.

Meat consumption: Of the top 10 countries, the U.S. is again second from the top. https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/t...meat-331539/7/
    Last edited by Fall River; 07-13-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Thread Information