User Tag List

Thread: MSNBc Toure accused of Sexual Harassment

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks

MSNBc Toure accused of Sexual Harassment

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR

Via Essence:
    Toure´has issued a response through his rep:

“On the show, our team, including myself, engaged in edgy, crass banter, that at the time I did not think was offensive for our tight-knit group. I am sorry for my language and for making her feel uncomfortable in any way. As a lead on the show, I should have refrained from this behavior. I have learned and grown from this experience.”
    Earlier:

Since the premiere of dream hampton’s Lifetime documentary Surviving R. Kelly, many celebrities have come out to denounce the R&B singer. The documentary was a long-awaited vehicle for young women who’ve allegedly been abused by Kelly to tell their stories. And it also included commentary from those who’ve covered the allegations against the singer over the last decade.

One of the commentators included in the documentary was journalist Touré Neblett, who most commonly goes by his first name. Touré, a music journalist, is quite familiar with the allegations Kelly has faced throughout his career. In 2008, Touré interviewed R.

Kelly for BET, and as seen in the documentary, he didn’t get the answers he was looking for when it came to the musician’s “like” of teenage, particularly underage, girls.

~~~~

AKRMA lolol
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Liberty Monkey (01-12-2019),Lone Gunman (01-12-2019),Louise (01-12-2019),MrMike (01-12-2019)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    My forum name is Traddles and I approve of Hollyweird and MSM autophagy.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Liberty Monkey (01-12-2019),Lone Gunman (01-12-2019)

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    My forum name is Traddles and I approve of Hollyweird and MSM autophagy.
    and as quickly as possible. I like your context. LOLOL
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-12-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks

Toure

As previously reported, Toure had been accused of harassing a woman whom he worked closely with in 2017. The woman, who goes by the name of Dani, claims Toure made inappropriate and unwanted remarks about her sex life. The allegations were brought to light days after Toure appeared on Lifetime's Surviving R. Kelly, where he commented about sexual abuse and misconduct. Crews is also a survivor of sexual harassment. He previously accused Hollywood executive Adam Venit of groping him at a celebrity party in 2016.
    https://www.vibe.com/2019/01/terry-crews-cancel-toure-show-interview-amid-harassment-allegations
    Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry1 year registered
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha
    Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louise For This Useful Post:

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    Needs more "Ha".

It's been wryly amusing to see the exposure as deviant hypocrites of the people who for decades have been lecturing normal Americans about how they should be. I realize there are probably 10s of thousands of reporter types and even a few Hollywood* denizens who have cringed at ever new exposure of a media sexual predator. I understand, and welcome them to the last 10-15 years of the life of 10s of millions of faithful US Catholics.

* Believe it or not, I do know how to spell "Hollywood". And "Berkeley", too.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:

Thanks
    It is delightful when these people after years of parading their moral and intellectual superiority before us, their inferiors, have their holy rugs ripped out from under their feet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-12-2019)

Venator Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    It is delightful when these people after years of parading their moral and intellectual superiority before us, their inferiors, have their holy rugs ripped out from under their feet.
    it's a shame more of them aren't tripped up, though. they just head off to the next awards show and one-up each other bashing trump.
    Μολών λαβέ

Thread Information