User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devil's Advocate Thread: I'll defend the idea that Terrorism is a merciful tactic

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - Dhikr: the Remembrance of God

You see.....jihad "terrorism" is just rememberance of god.....it is a First Amendment freedom to exercise this remembrance.
    If I want to capture your people with a minimum of bloodshed, terrorism kills a relative few and frightens ten or twenty or a hundred times that number and many of them will surrender to us or flee from battle and remove the need to even fight at all in some cases.

There are far fewer who need be killed if we scare the rest of you into doing nothing.

You are like Cpl Upham in Pvt. Ryan.

LOL

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 94.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    @leecross here is something I found from our wonderful islamic apologist of years ago: Sooda the infamous

D/A

Do you know what a Sharia court is about?

Are there 'Sharia courts' in Britain?

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

https://fullfact.org/law/uks-sharia-courts/
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

The Punisher - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @leecross here is something I found from our wonderful islamic apologist of years ago: Sooda the infamous

D/A

Do you know what a Sharia court is about?

Are there 'Sharia courts' in Britain?

While there are undoubtedly lots of different councils and tribunals dealing with Sharia principles, they aren't courts of law.

Most are Sharia 'councils' set up to make decisions on purely religious matters, although there are some bodies that mix Sharia principles with legally binding arbitration. But none can overrule the regular courts.

https://fullfact.org/law/uks-sharia-courts/
    That is off topic.

I would start a thread to discuss it.

Not a D/A thread.

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post
    If I want to capture your people with a minimum of bloodshed, terrorism kills a relative few and frightens ten or twenty or a hundred times that number and many of them will surrender to us or flee from battle and remove the need to even fight at all in some cases.

There are far fewer who need be killed if we scare the rest of you into doing nothing.

You are like Cpl Upham in Pvt. Ryan.

LOL

In which case TOO much terrorism can backfire & incite the enemy to fight back. This is where current terrorism strategies are headed to. It is why you are seeing the Yellow Vest uprising & the shutdown for the wall.

Both liberals & islamists have pushed it too far.....terrorism has reached saturation.

And either people are bored or pissed but they are not scared of it anymore.

I think this little exercise has just cheered me up a bit. Thanks.
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Thanks
    That is off topic.

I would start a thread to discuss it.

Not a D/A thread.

D/A

Sharia IS part of the whole jihad/terrorism strategy. One needs to intimidate politically & socially & legally through the laws of the host country in order to lay a foundation for military jihad.

Acceptance OF Sharia is paramount in the overall concept of.....taking over a country is a western concept.....we'll say freeing the country of infidels for god.

Captain Cold

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You would have a ball if Sooda was still here.

D/A

Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - Forced Conversion?

Forced Conversion?

So the foundation of Jihad is Islamic propagation (da’wah). The question often asked is whether Islam condones and teaches the forced and armed conversion of non-Muslims. This is the image sometimes projected by Western scholars and as any Muslim scholar will tell you, is seriously flawed. The Qur’an clearly states “There is no compulsion in religion, the path of guidance stands out clear from error” [2:256] and [60:8]. In this verse, the word “rushd” or “path of guidance” refers to the entire domain of human life, not just to the rites and theology of Islam.

There is no debate about the fact that pre-Islamic Arabia was a misguided society dominated by tribalism and a blind obedience to custom. In contrast, the clarity of Islam and its emphasis on reason and rational proofs excluded any need to impose it by force. This verse is a clear indication that the Qur’an is strictly opposed to the use of compulsion in religious faith. Similarly, Allah addressed Sayiddina Muhammad r saying, “Remind them, for you are only one who reminds.” [88:21] Allah addresses the believers, urging them to obey the injunctions of Islam, “Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and beware (of evil): if you do turn back, then know that it is Our Messenger’s duty to proclaim (the message) in the clearest manner.” [5:92] However, this verse makes it clear that the Messenger’s duty is only to proclaim and preach the message; it remains to each individual to accept and to follow.

Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - Islamic Propagation

Jihad and Islamic Propagation

God says in the Qur’an, “Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance.” [16:125]

Calling people to Islam and making them acquainted with it in all its aspects through dialogue and kind persuasion is the first type of Jihad in Islam, in contrast to the imagined belief that Jihad is only of the combative form. This is referred to in the Qur’an where Allah I says, “so obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them (by preaching) with the utmost endeavor with it (the Qur’an)” [25:52]. Here the word “strive”

<jaahidu>, is used to mean struggle by means of the tongue—preaching and exhortation—and to persevere despite the obstinate resistance of some unbelievers to the beliefs and ideals of Islam.

Imam Nawawi in his book al-Minhaj, when defining Jihad and its different categories, said, “one of the collective duties of the community as a whole (fard kifaya) is to lodge a valid protest, to solve problems of religion, to have knowledge of Divine Law, to command what is right and forbid wrong conduct”.4

The explanation of Jihad in Imam al-Dardir’s book Aqarab al-Masalik is that it is propagating the knowledge of the Divine Law, commending right and forbidding wrong. He emphasized that it is not permitted to skip this category of Jihad and implement the combative form, saying, “the first [Islamic] duty is to call people to enter the fold of Islam, even if they had been preached to by the Prophet (saws) beforehand.”5 Similarly, Imam Bahouti commences the chapter on Jihad in his book Kashf al-Kinaa by showing the injunctions of collective religious duties (kifaya) that the Muslim Nation must achieve before embarking on combative Jihad, including preaching and education about the religion of Islam, dismissing all the uncertainties about this religion and making available all the skills and qualifications which people might need in their religious, secular, physical and financial interests because these constitute the regulations of both this life and the life to come. Hence, da`wah—performing the activities of propagating Islam and its related fields of knowledge—is the cornerstone of the ‘building’ of Jihad and its rules; and any attempt to build without this ‘stone’ would damage the meaning and reality of Jihad.6

Removing all misconceptions and stereotypes in clarifying the image of Islam held by non-Muslims, building a trusting relationship and working with them in ways that accord with their way of thinking, are all primary forms of Jihad. Similarly, establishing a strong community and nation which can fulfill all physical needs of its people, thereby creating for them conditions in which the message will be heard, rather than being lost in the strife and struggle of everyday life, are requirements and form a basic building block of the Jihadic concept. These foundations fulfill the Qur’anic injunction, “Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: and these it is that shall be successful.” [3:104] Until this is accomplished the conditions of Jihad remain unfulfilled.

{Really.....terrorism {Western propaganda} versus jihad is about bring peace.}
    D/A

The information is essential to have.

It is your ammo, your sword and shield.

But you must use the information as a tool or a weapon to discredit me or what I say.

You don't go into battle and show the enemy your ammo and expect them to be dissuaded.

You have to use the info to prove me wrong.

Point by point.

My point here is that terrorism is not as evil as Kafirs believe it is.

It is actually a charitable act.

Use information to invalidate my assertion.

Last edited by leecross; 01-11-2019 at 02:05 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 18.0%

Thanks
    You all have an idea of how the Devil's Advocate threads go.

I will defend a certain point of view and you can do the same or not.

Two rules.

1. Everyone who starts as a real poster must stay a real poster. Everyone who starts as a Devil must remain a Devil throughout the life of the thread. And ALL must stay on topic or close to it.

2. Anyone who is assuming a Devil's perspective must post a D/A at the top of EACH post so no one will be confused.

I almost got in BIG trouble a couple weeks ago with a dear friend by playing the D/A role and defending a racist action without her knowing what I was role playing.

Okay. Enough jibber jabber.

leecross

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D/A

You Kafirs (the derogatory term for ALL non Muslims is Kafirs) don't realize how much worse Jihad would be for you without Terrorism.

Contrary to your belief, terrorism is an act of moderation in the process of Islamic conquest.

Refute my statement if you can.
    Busy Signal Phone - Bing video
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan40 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019)

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    D/A

Sharia IS part of the whole jihad/terrorism strategy. One needs to intimidate politically & socially & legally through the laws of the host country in order to lay a foundation for military jihad.

Acceptance OF Sharia is paramount in the overall concept of.....taking over a country is a western concept.....we'll say freeing the country of infidels for god.
    D/A

Once the USA has been made a Sharia ruled country, do Muslims want to inherit a war torn landscape of ruin, dysfunction, chaos and destruction?

They would rather have things stay as they are and with everything working as well as they now are. Certain things would be destroyed but they want to collect taxes and enjoy the benefits of American productivity.

If you win someone's house in a poker game you want it to be as it is when you sat at the table and won it. Not to have him bust up the joint before handing over the deed to it.
    Last edited by leecross; 01-11-2019 at 02:21 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    D/A

Once the USA has been made a Sharia ruled country, do Muslims want to inherit a war torn landscape of ruin, dysfunction, chaos and destruction?

They would rather have things stay as they are and with everything working as well as they now are.

If you win someone's house in a poker game you want it to be as it is when you sat at the table and won it. Not to have him bust up the joint before handing over the deed to it.

D/A

That is too hilarious. Look at their own countries. They are perfectly fine living in destruction & dysfunction. In fact the trappings of the west: excess things, deviltry of sex including undress/uncovered women, televisions, music.....all these things are the prisons of great & little satan. If they are destroyed so be it. islamists are to live simple lives.

{with goats as companions & entertainment as well being the only luxury}

Captain Cold

Alumni & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

D/A

LOLOLOL

Is that supposed to be like Kryptonite?

When I see it on the screen am I supposed to reel back in horror???

The fact is that TERRORISM is an act of charity and mercy.

It shows you how peaceful Islam is.
    They are preying for the opportunity to behead you..... fool.

There is only two types of Democrats .. crooks and the 'useful idiots' who they have indoctrinated.
    Legion @disqus_WwjoJLyiUH

14. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseMarco For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-15-2019)

Thread Information