User Tag List

Thread: A reply from President Trump

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

A reply from President Trump

I sent an email to President Trump saying we all still stand with him. This was the reply I got. It took awhile but I thought I'd share it you all. MAGA

gov>
    12/20/18 at 3:25 PM
    To

Thank you for your kind letter and generous words of encouragement. Your unwavering faith and support sustain and inspire me in my efforts to strengthen and protect our Nation.
    Since my first day in office, I have taken actions to keep Americans safe and restore the rule of law. Americans are living in communities that are safer, stronger, and more secure.
    My Administration is making real change in Washington and creating a land of freedom and opportunity. Our Nationís economy is experiencing tremendous growth. Our country is roaring back more quickly than anyone could have predicted. From coast to coast, there is a renewed spirit of optimism, and the American Dream has never been more attainable.
    Thank you again for your steadfast support. As President, I will continue to fight for and uphold the American values that you and I both cherish.
    Sincerely,
    Privacy Policy | Contact the White House
    Yep that's why the sleeping Giant of Americans got rid of that thug Obama and his commie hand picked witch Hillary in a pant suit and put in PRESIDENT TRUMP.

what gets me is these freaking Libs/Democommie cult members truly believe THEY ARE THE MAJORITY when WE JUST PROVED THEM SO WRONG. I LMAO AT THEM

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Captain Kirk! (01-11-2019),Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),Northern Rivers (01-11-2019),QuaseMarco (01-11-2019),Rita Marley (01-11-2019),What'sThat? (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 66.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well done, @memesofine!

I would frame that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),QuaseMarco (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by memesofine View Post
    I sent an email to President Trump saying we all still stand with him. This was the reply I got. It took awhile but I thought I'd share it you all. MAGA

gov>
    12/20/18 at 3:25 PM
    To

Thank you for your kind letter and generous words of encouragement. Your unwavering faith and support sustain and inspire me in my efforts to strengthen and protect our Nation.
    Since my first day in office, I have taken actions to keep Americans safe and restore the rule of law. Americans are living in communities that are safer, stronger, and more secure.
    My Administration is making real change in Washington and creating a land of freedom and opportunity. Our Nation’s economy is experiencing tremendous growth. Our country is roaring back more quickly than anyone could have predicted. From coast to coast, there is a renewed spirit of optimism, and the American Dream has never been more attainable.
    Thank you again for your steadfast support. As President, I will continue to fight for and uphold the American values that you and I both cherish.
    Sincerely,
    Privacy Policy | Contact the White House
    I've got four.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),memesofine (01-11-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    I got this, not as fancy...

January 8, 2019
    Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.
    Sincerely,The Office of Presidential Correspondence
    Can you spot a communist?
    FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),memesofine (01-11-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 83.0%

Thanks
    I just said we support him and I thanked him for all he does for us.
    Can you spot a communist?
    FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),memesofine (01-11-2019),QuaseMarco (01-11-2019)

Thread Information