User Tag List

Thread: Bill Warner, PhD: Moderate Muslims Cannot Save Us (1/11/19)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Bill Warner, PhD: Moderate Muslims Cannot Save Us (1/11/19)

Bill Warner, PhD: Moderate Muslims Cannot Save Us (1/11/19)

Political Islam

Published on Sep 7, 2016

It is frequently said that moderate Muslims can solve the problem of jihad and terror. Everyone has met nice Muslims, some of whom are willing to admit that Islam has problems and may even say that Islamic State is bad. Moderate Muslims are nice people who come to interfaith events, interviews and talks at schools and churches. Moderate Muslims even tell us that they are the real victim, not the Kafir.

Here is the problem—Islam cannot be changed by anybody, moderate or not. Islam is the civilizational doctrine found in the Koran, Sira and Hadith. Nobody can change the Sunna and the Koran. Their words are eternal, perfect and universal. Nobody can change Islam. It is fixed and frozen by its unalterable doctrine.

What we call moderation is simply ignoring the violence and hate. But the jihad cannot be removed, it can only be denied by ignoring it. A moderate has the same Allah and Mohammed that a jihadist has.

Moderate Islam is Islam light, Islam ignored. Islam changes Muslims; Muslims can only choose not to practice the dark side of Islam, but they cannot change it or get rid of it. Islamic doctrine is fixed, eternal, unchangeable and forever.

Last edited by leecross; 01-11-2019 at 06:46 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Dave37 (01-11-2019),Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),JohnJohn (01-11-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This is so true. The moderate Muslims will knuckle under to the radicals....going right along with Sharia Law......no matter what country they are in. It'll be easy for them too...once enough Islamists are in our own Government.....using our own laws to vote in whatever draconian laws they wish......liberals be damned. Let's see how Miss Cortz handles that. Her crowd will be the first to go!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (01-11-2019),JohnJohn (01-11-2019),leecross (01-11-2019)

Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden House Queen View Post
    This is so true. The moderate Muslims will knuckle under to the radicals....going right along with Sharia Law......no matter what country they are in. It'll be easy for them too...once enough Islamists are in our own Government.....using our own laws to vote in whatever draconian laws they wish......liberals be damned. Let's see how Miss Cortz handles that. Her crowd will be the first to go!
    You really think so?

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post
    You really think so?

Absolutely. Radical Sharia Law will not go along with the liberal agenda. The gay community that the liberals support will be thrown off roof tops.....Miss Cortz and all the Hollywood crowd will be wearing burkas or else. Do you really think the radical Muslims will tolerate someone like Beyonce grinding up and down on some guy's leg? Not hardly. Remember.....everything and everybody will be praying to allah 5 times a day.....we'll either except Sharia and it's tenants or off with your head. At the very least, infidels will be highly taxed. Do you honestly think an Islamist controlled government will give a rat's ass about the liberal's cries for climate control? What Muslim country is concerned about it now? I could go on and on...but I think you get the picture. Yes......liberals will be in for quite a surprise.

The Muslims that have been voted in to office are practicing taqiyya. The tide will turn their way when they have the majority. It's turning now due to our stupidity. Eventually, there will be no need for them to practice taqiyya.

Be kinda fun to see Pelosi in a burka but by the time this all rolls around she'll be 6 feet under.

Right now Miss Cortez loves the freedoms she has....not realizing those freedoms will no longer be available to her under a Muslim controlled government. The ideas she has will bring about her demise a little quicker.
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 01-11-2019 at 07:55 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely. Radical Sharia Law will not go along with the liberal agenda. The gay community that the liberals support will be thrown off roof tops.....Miss Cortz and all the Hollywood crowd will be wearing burkas or else. Do you really think the radical Muslims will tolerate someone like Beyonce grinding up and down on some guy's leg? Not hardly. Remember.....everything and everybody will be praying to allah 5 times a day.....we'll either except Sharia and it's tenants or off with your head. At the very least, infidels will be highly taxed. Do you honestly think an Islamist controlled government will give a rat's ass about the liberal's cries for climate control? What Muslim country is concerned about it now? I could go on and on...but I think you get the picture. Yes......liberals will be in for quite a surprise.

The Muslims that have been voted in to office are practicing taqiyya. The tide will turn their way when they have the majority. It's turning now due to our stupidity. Eventually, there will be no need for them to practice taqiyya.

Be kinda fun to see Pelosi in a burka but by the time this all rolls around she'll be 6 feet under.

Right now Miss Cortez loves the freedoms she has....not realizing those freedoms will no longer be available to her under a Muslim controlled government. The ideas she has will bring about her demise a little quicker.
    Show us a current day example of what you foresee actually taking place in the World right now or in the past 50 years.

Alumni Member Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 22.0%

Thanks
    "moderate" muslims have 2 names, Alifool and Babapuppet.

Islam is a form of repressive government, not a religion.
    #BlackLIESMatter---Martin Luther King Jr. was a REPUBLICAN!

The Democratic Party. The party of the STUPIDS, for the STUPIDS, by the STUPIDS.

جعل أمريكا كبيره مره أخرى
    I VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT!

Political Correctness is HATE SPEECH!

THE GREATEST DANGER TO THE USA IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The examples are the Muslim countries themselves....then pay attention to those countries they have infiltrated....Muslims being voted in our political office......the Muslim woman from Michigan boldly taking a stand for Palestine and trashing Israel.... so..... we're seeing the beginnings right now here in the US. Head coverings in the political arena.....oaths of office taken on the Quran......facial hair allowed in the Military.....Muslim teachings in our Government schools while the Bible is forbidden. Cooperations giving them the time and a room for prayer. New York sees the Muslims stopping traffic in the middle of the street 5 times a day to pray. My husband and I have a friend who spent time in the Middle East....it's a quite different world than what the MSM feeds us...or....doesn't feed us. The best example of what the Islamists plan for us is laid out in the transend website I posted a while back. I'll find it and post it again.

In short....there will be a One World Government with the Muslim people at the head of it. It's not hard to envision since our own society is asleep to the danger. Another red flag is understanding that the Muslims have the fastest growth rate of population. We will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers alone but the saddest part of all is allowing them to infiltrate within our own Government where they will use our own voting laws against us. THERE WILL BE MORE OF THEM THAN THERE WILL BE OF US!

Do you really think our young people will fight for our freedoms? They're not fighting now unless it's to silence freedom of speech and squalling to take the guns away. Sad to know there are young men and women who ARE willing to fight for freedom in our Military...sadder to know they're fighting for the young people back home that don't give a damn for those same freedoms.
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 01-11-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
    "moderate" muslims have 2 names, Alifool and Babapuppet.

Islam is a form of repressive government, not a religion.

When did it cease being a religion?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The examples are the Muslim countries themselves....then pay attention to those countries they have infiltrated....Muslims being voted in our political office......the Muslim woman from Michigan boldly taking a stand for Palestine and trashing Israel.... so..... we're seeing the beginnings right now here in the US. Head coverings in the political arena.....oaths of office taken on the Quran......facial hair allowed in the Military.....Muslim teachings in our Government schools while the Bible is forbidden. Cooperations giving them the time and a room for prayer. New York sees the Muslims stopping traffic in the middle of the street 5 times a day to pray. My husband and I have a friend who spent time in the Middle East....it's a quite different world than what the MSM feeds us...or....doesn't feed us. The best example of what the Islamists plan for us is laid out in the transend website I posted a while back. I'll find it and post it again.

In short....there will be a One World Government with the Muslim people at the head of it. It's not hard to envision since our own society is asleep to the danger. Another red flag is understanding that the Muslims have the fastest growth rate of population. We will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers alone but the saddest part of all is allowing them to infiltrate within our own Government where they will use our own voting laws against us. THERE WILL BE MORE OF THEM THAN THERE WILL BE OF US!

Do you really think our young people will fight for our freedoms? They're not fighting now unless it's to silence freedom of speech and squalling to take the guns away. Sad to know there are young men and women who ARE willing to fight for freedom in our Military...sadder to know they're fighting for the young people back home that don't give a damn for those same freedoms.
    What I was hoping you would do is to look at what is happening in the U.K. and cite examples of what life is like for Kafirs there in Muslim dominated areas or even in Dearborn, Michigan.

It happens in a way to minimize the tumult.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Garden House Queen (01-11-2019)

Thread Information