Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jayme Closs....found alive!!!!

Men are Made Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden House Queen View Post
    look at this......

Roughly two weeks after she disappeared, a man identified as Kyle Jaenke-Annis, 32, was arrested for allegedly burglarizing the Closs' home. He was reportedly found with two girl's tank tops, underwear, and a dress. However, Barron County officials cleared him of any involvement in the teen's disappearance.

.....cleared him? Sounds pretty creepy to me...I'm betting this is the guy. GHQ
    Not sure about that. His address according to CCAP shows a Cameron, WI, address which is about 1.5 hour drive from where Closs was found. Most likely he is just a scumbag criminal who went to rob a house he thought no one would be around at the time.

But if it is him it looks pretty bad on law enforcement.
    The truth scares the weak.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iron For This Useful Post:

2cent (01-11-2019),Garden House Queen (01-11-2019),Molly Pitcher (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 56.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Um...just a little confusing. (From the link you posted)

~snip~

Which is it? But then, I do suppose both could be true.

IAC, Don, agreed - very interesting scenario. But gee, I wonder why no details of the guys they arrested.
    The police must have announced her being found - via - a facebook post. Probably not until 8 pm, after proper confirmation and notification of kin etc. Then, they would schedule the official news conference.

I would also bet there is a flurry of CYA going on. So many possibilities of blame that could potentially be flying soon.

Was the suspect the same guy they arrested, and then cleared and let go? Is it going to turn out to be someone who has been on the FBI radar many times? Etc.
    The Progressives have become full blown NAZIs, to thwart a Hitler that doesn't exist...since that is the only way they can express, and self justify, their fascism.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canadianeye For This Useful Post:

2cent (01-11-2019),Rita Marley (01-11-2019)

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks

Closs vanished Oct. 15 after her parents were fatally shot in their home in Barron County, which is about 80 miles northeast of Minneapolis and 65 miles from where she was found. Closs was inside the home where her parents were shot but vanished, prompting a statewide search that included the FBI.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-closs-fled-captor-and-flagged-down-dog-walker-suspect-arrested-report

Omg, it's a miracle. Wow!
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

MedicineBow (01-11-2019)

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 19.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Kasinskas said he believed the teen was being held in a residence close to his home and described the people who lived there as "different" who "kept a low profile." He told Minnesota Public Radio News that Closs told him she was abducted, that her parents had been murdered and that she fled a nearby house after she had been left alone.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jayme-closs-fled-captor-and-flagged-down-dog-walker-suspect-arrested-report

It kinda sounds like she was actually being held in the immediate area. GHQ
    Last edited by Garden House Queen; 01-11-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    Not sure about that. His address according to CCAP shows a Cameron, WI, address which is about 1.5 hour drive from where Closs was found. Most likely he is just a scumbag criminal who went to rob a house he thought no one would be around at the time.
    FWIW, that's the way I saw it.

But if it is him it looks pretty bad on law enforcement.
    And yup, that too. Is Wisconsin Central Time? Gonna make for one interesting news conference.
    Last edited by 2cent; 01-11-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    The police must have announced her being found - via - a facebook post. Probably not until 8 pm, after proper confirmation and notification of kin etc. Then, they would schedule the official news conference.

I would also bet there is a flurry of CYA going on. So many possibilities of blame that could potentially be flying soon.

Was the suspect the same guy they arrested, and then cleared and let go? Is it going to turn out to be someone who has been on the FBI radar many times? Etc.
    There's no doubt that a whole lot of speculation will be going on, and maybe deservedly so, mostly due to what you posted here. If LE bungled it, how honest do you think they'll be?

I just caught this part in that article I quoted:
    Closs vanished Oct. 15 after her parents were fatally shot in their home in Barron County, which is about 80 miles northeast of Minneapolis and 65 miles from where she was found.
    This goes back to what @Iron said about that first suspect living 1 1/2 hours from where Jayme Closs lived.
    That ain't so far from where she was found. Half hour, at best.
    Last edited by 2cent; 01-11-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    This message has been hidden because CNN is on your ignore list.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2cent For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (01-11-2019)

Men are Made Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    FWIW, that's the way I saw it.

And yup, that too. Is Wisconsin Central Time? Gonna make for one interesting news conference.
    Yea WI is central time.
    The truth scares the weak.

Sr ADMIN/Founder IT Staff
    Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 86.0%

Thanks
    Jake Thomas Patterson, age 21, under arrest. Chg'd w/ 2 counts of murder and kidnapping.

Man, 21, is charged with kidnapping Jayme Closs, 13, and murdering her parents after she managed to escape cottage in oversized shoes and raise the alarm after 88 DAYS in captivity

• Jake Thomas Patterson is in custody on two charges of first degree intentional homicide in the deaths of Jayme’s parents and one count of kidnapping
    • Jayme Closs, 13, has been located alive in Douglas County, Wisconsin
    • She was abducted from her home in October, when her parents were murdered
    • Jayme located in town of Gordon 70 miles from her home Barron, Wisconsin
    • An unidentified suspect has been arrested in connection to her disappearance
    • Teen described by couple as 'skinny, dirty and wearing shoes too big for her feet'
    • Kristin and Peter Kasinskas said teen declined food but seemed 'outwardly OK'
    • Jayme said 'who she believed had her' and spoke about 'being locked up'
    • Her relieved family have said she 'is talking and doing very well'
    • Barron County Sheriff said the killer was in the Closs home for only four minutes
    • Killer went a few feet into house, shot James and Denise Closs and took Jayme
    • Both Denise and James died 'instantly' of their wounds, the sheriff said

Jayme Closs kidnap: Man in custody named as Jake Thomas Patterson | Daily Mail Online

Police are saying the girl was his target and he planned it.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 01-11-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    "You liberals are the most dishonest group ever assembled and you are far worse than the collective idiot hippy liberals of the 60s" -Common

Can you spot a communist?

FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

TBO (01-11-2019)

Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks

Jayme Closs 13 found alive after 3 months missing

January 11, 2019 at 11:22 am
    How’s this for good news: Jayme Closs is alive and free! See

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019...47210532/?ls=1.

• AW1Ed says:
      January 11, 2019 at 11:54 am

Indeed it is indeed good news, CCO.

Jayme Closs, 13, was found Thursday when she approached a woman walking her dog in Gordon, Wis. She’d been missing since October 15. Image courtesy FBI

Missing Wisconsin girl approached dog-walker to end 3-month mystery

By: Nicholas Sakelaris
      Jan. 11 (UPI) — A 13-year-old Wisconsin girl who disappeared three months ago, when her parents were shot to death in their home, has been found alive — and authorities will give more details on the discovery Friday.

Deputies announced late Thursday Jayme Closs had been found alive, but gave few details. They said they will reveal more information at an 11 a.m. EST news conference Friday, which will be streamed live.

The girl had unkempt hair and wore oversized shoes Thursday when she approached a woman walking her dog Thursday in Gordon, Wis., about 70 miles from her home in Barron. She screamed that a man had killed her parents.

The woman recognized the girl and immediately called police. Closs was offered food and water at a nearby house and she played with the family’s puppy, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported.
      A short trial and a good hangin’ are in order.
      Read more: UPI Link
    Last edited by Big Dummy; 01-11-2019 at 11:03 AM.
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.
    Jeff Cooper

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-11-2019),Liberty Monkey (01-11-2019)

Never safe for work Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registered
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Thanks
    Never expected her to turn up alive, hanging is too good for the bastard.
    "Republicans haven't seen Democrats this angry since we took their slaves away."
    Not simply a Tornado Mr President but a Tornado with sharks." Mike Lee Nobel prize winner in advanced trolling.
    "There is no such thing as public money only tax payers money" Margaret Thatcher

"American has a cancer. That cancer is the DNC!" Liberty Monkey

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liberty Monkey For This Useful Post:

Big Dummy (01-11-2019),Brat (01-11-2019)

Thread Information