User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rock Smackdown on Generation Snowflake!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 82.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teeceetx View Post
    Snowflakes will run the country, run the corporations in the next 10+ years.......... run it right into the ground.
    That does appear to be the trend of the moment, certainly in High Tech Information areas, but will it last?

The great thing about Capitalism is that it has many correction mechanisms. Already we see far left Social Media Giants taking a hit!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

NORAD (01-13-2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Would like to hear your opinion of this story @Taylor

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

darroll (01-11-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Overall activity: 29.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    That does appear to be the trend of the moment, certainly in High Tech Information areas, but will it last?
    The liberal snowflakes sure screwed up the global warming stats.. Do they even know what El Nino' does to weather.
    58 in Oregon yesterday with below 70 inches of snow on the hill.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to darroll For This Useful Post:

JohnJohn (01-12-2019)

stoked Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Would like to hear your opinion of this story @Taylor

i get what he's saying and there are people who probably do what he's saying and can make a good message look like whining, but its not that most of these people are looking for anything to be offended by they are just mostly trying to point out things and thoughts that may still be stuck in the past or connected to things like bigotry, racism, sexism, and the things. if people dont speak up and call out things like that then they either become acceptable or remain acceptable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor For This Useful Post:

Northern Rivers (01-13-2019)

Proud Boomer Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    i get what he's saying and there are people who probably do what he's saying and can make a good message look like whining, but its not that most of these people are looking for anything to be offended by they are just mostly trying to point out things and thoughts that may still be stuck in the past or connected to things like bigotry, racism, sexism, and the things. if people dont speak up and call out things like that then they either become acceptable or remain acceptable.
    Huh?
    Unwavering support of my President, Donald J Trump

~Shower the people you love with love~

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brat For This Useful Post:

darroll (01-12-2019),HawkTheSlayer (01-13-2019),JohnJohn (01-12-2019),NORAD (01-13-2019)

stoked Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Thanks
    by the way this was fake news. johnson came out publicly and said that he never said any of these things in the article and that the tabloid made it up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We can argue what is meant by most of these people, but I see a whole lot of whining! And lets not be so foolish to equate the constantly "triggered" snowflakes with MLK on a march down in Selma.

I know my history much better than that, so not buying it.

- Ronald Reagan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-12-2019)

Stalking Santa in 2019 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    by the way this was fake news. johnson came out publicly and said that he never said any of these things in the article and that the tabloid made it up.
    kool

now is your chance to prove your opinion correct!

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    He's articulating something more Centrist. I can understand that. Although I am Left of dead centre for a few things...45 years of rock will do that to a person...I'm also a fiscal conservative. Libertarian nearly sums me up. So...what he did fell easily onto my own sentiments. But, that's where it stops. The governing paradigm that is working right now is whatever you call what Donald Trump is doing to the country. He delivered...even with bad hair. I gave up second-guessing the guy. He wins. The Rock is taking the sane, centrist view on the country. That's because people are now hitching their rides on his success. He'll get elected, again. No problem. That's my take.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-13-2019),darroll (01-13-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    And...that would be a good idea to broadcast that so it goes even more viral. It's, "Through the Looking Glass". People actually get paid to do this sort of thing for celebrities...to...keep them celebrities.

If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

Thread Information