User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans ‘Not a Justification’ for Stricter Border Security

  1. #1
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Molly Pitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairie Village, KS
    Posts
    8,239
    Thanks
    17,887
    Thanked: 13,207
    Rep Power
    21474846

    PELOSI: Illegals Killing Americans ‘Not a Justification’ for Stricter Border Security

    At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.
    “Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”
    When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.
    Worth noting, family separation is not a policy meant to protect only Americans, but also meant to protect migrant and illegal children, many of whom are smuggled into the United States by drug cartels. Those drug cartels can and do use these children for nefarious purposes, including selling them into sex slavery. Holding migrant children helps ensure that they end up reunited with their actual parents.

    Pelosi is clear. She cares more about illegal aliens than the American citizens whom she is supposed to represent.


    She is right about one thing, though. There is a “disparity in shared values” between the parties. Republicans care about Americans. Democrats do not.
    WATCH:

    continued:
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pelosi...ecurity-rules/

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

    Brat (01-10-2019),Conservative Libertarian (01-10-2019),darroll (01-11-2019),dinosaur (01-10-2019),Kris P Bacon (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Rita Marley (01-10-2019),teeceetx (01-10-2019)

  3. #2
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Molly Pitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairie Village, KS
    Posts
    8,239
    Thanks
    17,887
    Thanked: 13,207
    Rep Power
    21474846
    If saving AMERICAN lives isn't JUSTIFICATION​ then just WHAT THE HELL IS?!?!?!

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

    Brat (01-10-2019),Conservative Libertarian (01-10-2019),darroll (01-11-2019),Kris P Bacon (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Louise (01-12-2019),Rita Marley (01-10-2019),teeceetx (01-10-2019)

  5. #3
    Senior Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassSocial1 year registered
    Overall activity: 46.0%

    Big Dummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    14,742
    Thanks
    28,523
    Thanked: 16,499
    Rep Power
    21474853
    I guess all the mass shootings are no justification for gun control by her logic. But....she has no logic only evil policy to push.
    If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. Nicola Tesla


    MLK jr. "I am not saying that there is a conscious move toward socialism, not even by labor, the move is certainly unconscious. But there is a definite move away from capitalism, whether we conceive of it as conscious or unconscious Capitalism finds herself like a losing football team in the last quarter trying all types of tactics to survive."

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big Dummy For This Useful Post:

    Conservative Libertarian (01-10-2019),Kris P Bacon (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Morning Star (01-10-2019),teeceetx (01-10-2019)

  7. #4
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Molly Pitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairie Village, KS
    Posts
    8,239
    Thanks
    17,887
    Thanked: 13,207
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dummy View Post
    I guess all the mass shootings are no justification for gun control by her logic. But....she has no logic only evil policy to push.
    I'd like to see armies of bulldozers go to all the homes of people like Pelosi, Schumer, Clintons, Obamas, Moonbeam, etc, and knock down all the walls around their homes, and remove any armed security they have.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (01-10-2019),Conservative Libertarian (01-10-2019),Hillofbeans (01-10-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),nonsqtr (01-11-2019),teeceetx (01-10-2019)

  9. #5
    Senior Member Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    dinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,980
    Thanks
    2,038
    Thanked: 2,880
    Rep Power
    5859604
    Every night for months, the MSM tried to convince us there is a crisis at the border, showing made up photos of kids in cages, real photos of kids crying upon being caught and separated, reports that BP could not reunite kids with parents. All of these problems, ironically, are the result of NOT having a wall. Now, they try to convince us that there is no crisis that warrants a wall, while talking about children dying in custody. Pelosi thinks 2 children dying of flu while in BP custody is horrible, but thinks American deaths at the hands of illegals is OK? Pelosi seems to have crossed the same crazy line that Mr Acosta crossed earlier today. Walls work, which is exactly why the Dems oppose the wall.

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dinosaur For This Useful Post:

    2cent (01-11-2019),Conservative Libertarian (01-10-2019),darroll (01-11-2019),JustPassinThru (01-11-2019),leecross (01-10-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Molly Pitcher (01-10-2019),teeceetx (01-10-2019)

  11. #6
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

    Kurmugeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    10,328
    Thanks
    6,387
    Thanked: 10,993
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Nancy's hotels MUST have cheap, illegal immigrant labor!.... far, far more important than a few American lives!


    -
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (01-10-2019),darroll (01-11-2019),Hillofbeans (01-10-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Molly Pitcher (01-10-2019)

  13. #7
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsSocialYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 41.0%

    Montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    some where in time
    Posts
    9,242
    Thanks
    17,777
    Thanked: 11,215
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher View Post
    At a Thursday morning press conference, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) showed little concern for the fact that illegal aliens crossing the border with impunity might be dangerous for Americans.
    “Let me just close by saying this: clearly there’s a disparity of shared values in terms of respecting the dignity and worth of everyone – being concerned about every death that happens, uh, because we live in an imperfect world, and that’s very sad,” Pelosi said. “But it is not a justification for having more children die in custody of be separated from their families.”
    When Pelosi described “every death that happens,” she was referring to deaths of Americans killed by illegals. In her mind, innocent American slain by illegals is not a justification for enhancing border security measures, including family separation at the border.
    Worth noting, family separation is not a policy meant to protect only Americans, but also meant to protect migrant and illegal children, many of whom are smuggled into the United States by drug cartels. Those drug cartels can and do use these children for nefarious purposes, including selling them into sex slavery. Holding migrant children helps ensure that they end up reunited with their actual parents.

    Pelosi is clear. She cares more about illegal aliens than the American citizens whom she is supposed to represent.


    She is right about one thing, though. There is a “disparity in shared values” between the parties. Republicans care about Americans. Democrats do not.
    WATCH:

    continued:
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/pelosi...ecurity-rules/
    Maybe her support of them will make her the next victim by their hands. No tears here if she is.
    Montana

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Montana For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (01-10-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Molly Pitcher (01-10-2019)

  15. #8
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.4%

    Molly Pitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairie Village, KS
    Posts
    8,239
    Thanks
    17,887
    Thanked: 13,207
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    Maybe her support of them will make her the next victim by their hands. No tears here if she is.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-11-2019)

  17. #9
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

    Kurmugeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    10,328
    Thanks
    6,387
    Thanked: 10,993
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana View Post
    Maybe her support of them will make her the next victim by their hands. No tears here if she is.
    If the Deep-State wanted that outcome, it could be easily arranged. Look at what happens to SCOTUS justices who stray from the Narritive.

    -
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

    Big Dummy (01-10-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019)

  19. #10
    V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 24.0%

    Hillofbeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7,759
    Thanks
    10,850
    Thanked: 8,392
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Wonder what would happen if ICE raided her farm?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillofbeans For This Useful Post:

    Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Montana (01-10-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •