User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Look at Ted Cruz

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Retiredat50 View Post
    I like videos, here is a good one.

This one is kind of sad though, polioticians rarely use their young children in political attack ads, because it is kind of low and exposes the children.

Why, you remind me of a goldang Liberal.

You are quick to use popularity to determine right from wrong.

And you misconstrue decency for whatever evil thoughts roam and rattle around in your Liberal cranial cavity.

And you seem to believe that because we like your undressed dancing avatar icon, that you are just a good old boy.

I have tried to give you a wide berth but you are weakening our side by attacking those who are fighting with us against the Left.

I think you are a better Liberal than you are a Conservative.
    Last edited by leecross; 01-10-2019 at 06:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (01-10-2019)

Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed D View Post
    Seek help before you snap and kill us all.
    You should watch your step there Mr. Ed.

You might need to call Wilbur.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed D View Post
    If he goes to East Texas, some gal will say, "He ain't really ugly, he just needs to wipe the snot out of his beard."
    It's ALLLL about appearances to you Liberals in Conservative clothing, huh?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post
    Why, you remind me of a goldang Liberal.

You are quick to use popularity to determine right from wrong.

And you misconstrue decency for whatever evil thoughts roam and rattle around in your Liberal cranial cavity.

And you seem to believe that because we like your undressed dancing avatar icon, that you are just a good old boy.

I have tried to give you a wide berth but you are weakening our side by attacking those who are fighting with us against the Left.

I think you are a better Liberal than you are a Conservative.
    I am not a liberal or a conservative. I think for myself and do not limit my views by a set ideology.

I do find it interesting that certain people here always go to calling others liberals when they disagree with them. Seems almost like an emotional response, which is of course how liberals themselves respond to any disagreement.

You should avoid talking about weakening a side, I remember your past postings.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (01-10-2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am not a liberal or a conservative. I think for myself and do not limit my views by a set ideology.

I do find it interesting that certain people here always go to calling others liberals when they disagree with them. Seems almost like an emotional response, which is of course how liberals themselves respond to any disagreement.

Anyone who has a problem with Ted Cruz had better take your heads out of your heady holes to see that The President and Ted Cruz realize that the good Senator is a great fighter and have put aside their differences to fight together for America.

And if you support the President and if you support America, you can best show it by keeping your self sabotaging thoughts to yourself.

There are LOTS of people I won't attack openly because it is best for our side.

And if you have something to say about my past posts, bring it or sit down and think about WHY the Big Guy is on board with Ted.

And why you are not.

Thanks
    Anyone who has a problem with Ted Cruz had better take your heads out of your heady holes to see that The President and Ted Cruz realize that the good Senator is a great fighter and have put aside their differences to fight together for America.

And if you support the President and if you support America, you can best show it by keeping your self sabotaging thoughts to yourself.

There are LOTS of people I won't attack openly because it is best for our side.

And if you have something to say about my past posts, bring it or sit down and think about WHY the Big Guy is on board with Ted.

And why you are not.
    I am not sabotaging anything by not liking Cruz, that is an idiotic statement to make.

As for Trump, he is on board with Cruz for political reasons, because it is advantageous for him to be. Just like when he donated money to the Clintons or anyone else, it was because it created an advantage for what he was trying to do.

As for your past posts, you kept attacking Trump even after Cruz lost, so don't be all holier-than-thou about supporting the "team".

Oh, and I don't have to agree with every position Trump takes to support him. I supported Trump from the beginning, and still do, period. It does not mean I have to like Cruz. I support Trump using Cruz for his political gain, but that does not mean I like Ted Cruz.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (01-10-2019),HawkTheSlayer (01-10-2019)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am not sabotaging anything by not liking Cruz, that is an idiotic statement to make.

As for Trump, he is on board with Cruz for political reasons, because it is advantageous for him to be. Just like when he donated money to the Clintons or anyone else, it was because it created an advantage for what he was trying to do.

As for your past posts, you kept attacking Trump even after Cruz lost, so don't be all holier-than-thou about supporting the "team".

Oh, and I don't have to agree with every position Trump takes to support him. I supported Trump from the beginning, and still do, period. It does not mean I have to like Cruz. I support Trump using Cruz for his political gain, but that does not mean I like Ted Cruz.
    In the interest of peace and tranquility I will let you have the last word.

But I will resume this if you attack Cruz again.

He is one of the President's biggest and best political allies and there are too many who would rather weaken the President by chipping away at anything that helps him.

And I will not stand idly by and allow misguided posters to spread bad vibes to sour would be patriots on a fighter like Ted Cruz.

Now go and play nice and let's support America if you don't mind.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Thanks

You have no foundation.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

leecross (01-10-2019)

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    A razor has not touched my face since 2008, just the rare clippers.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    You don't have to be rich and famous to have a creepy stalker, Agent Zero is exhibit A!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (01-10-2019),Rita Marley (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    In the interest of peace and tranquility I will let you have the last word.

But I will resume this if you attack Cruz again.

He is one of the President's biggest and best political allies and there are too many who would rather weaken the President by chipping away at anything that helps him.

And I will not stand idly by and allow misguided posters to spread bad vibes to sour would be patriots on a fighter like Ted Cruz.

Now go and play nice and let's support America if you don't mind.
    My opinions are mine, and someone like yourself is the last person that will tell me what to think about what. Ted Cruz is a putz, after 2020 I doubt he will still even be a senator, he almost lost it all in 2018.

As for you standing by idly... What is it with internet warriors who think that posting on forums makes them some kind of hero, lol. You are powerless, there is nothing you can do to stop me from posting my opinions.

Like I said before, you call me a liberal, but your posts always go to emotion, which is what liberals do.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retiredat50 For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (01-10-2019),HawkTheSlayer (01-10-2019)

Thread Information