User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Americans Outraged After Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Emblazoned with Inscripti

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class7 days registeredSocial
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post

Maybe look through the history books to see where something like this might have been torn down or eliminated in the past.

I'm not the one who is waiting for stuff to happen with my guns dripping with my drool waiting for a war to start on American soil.

I'm the guy to tell you how to PREVENT these statues and things from happening.

EDIT: Okay, now that I have reviewed the OP, it seems that a group of people in the NYC area should form into a series of several small two and three man groups and each one independently identifying the top ten people who are able to change the policy and go to those individuals with a manila file folder with a few well chosen pages from Dr. Bill's website Political Islam - Islams ideology about unbelievers, Kafirs and then give them a crash course on the harm that is being done by the existence of the statue and the presence of Muslims in America.

Once the right person or persons (Port Authority Executive Director Rick Cotton and his staff members for example) are made aware of the reality of the danger of Muslims in America, LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT CAN BE DONE TO REMOVE THE STATUE.

They should be able to figure something out...some reason to legally justify removing it.
    When away from onlookers it is easier to talk sense to loyal Americans who are simply un-informed.

But you must have the information to present them.

And you can't just show them a page and expect them to read it while you are there.

So, you have to have a good 30 second presentation.

I admit I don't have a canned 30 second presentation.

I am full of facts and info and I can talk for five minutes without taking more than an occasional breath.

But each of us should prepare an "elevator presentation" so that if you were ever in an elevator with the Liberal or Leftist news reporter or newspaper owner or TV News editor or someone like that, you would not waste your chance.

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You cannot make complex situations into bumper stickers.

Nor can you convert people who are hostile to begin with. AND...VIOLENT.

I have no more desire for confrontations with triggly-puffs. The future,whatever it is, belongs to them - not me. Let them suffer and die of their ignorance. Facts are out there, and it is not my job to force-feed them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-15-2019)

Venator Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points31 days registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    You cannot make complex situations into bumper stickers.

Nor can you convert people who are hostile to begin with. AND...VIOLENT.

I have no more desire for confrontations with triggly-puffs. The future,whatever it is, belongs to them - not me. Let them suffer and die of their ignorance. Facts are out there, and it is not my job to force-feed them.
    agreed.

the only thing i've ever asked of them is to be left the fuck alone.
    Μολών λαβέ

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lone Gunman For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-15-2019)

Thread Information