User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Americans Outraged After Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Emblazoned with Inscripti

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 69.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post
    What do they want?

What do we want?

What would happen if we started shooting Muslims?

At least 2 predictable things.

Neither of which are things we should want.
    Annihilation is not want we want?

I disagree. Whether it be through conversion, political or diplomatic means or all out military, complete eradication of islam is what we are after. If islam is allowed to fester.....

Look.....there are reasons The Greek, Roman, Viking, & Egyptian "gods", religions & civilizations are essentially dead, gone & essentially extinct. THAT is what islam must become. A discredited & overcome ideology to the point of non-existence.
    Last edited by Knightkore; 01-11-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    ".....we shall never surrender." Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Rita Marley (01-11-2019)

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    So how would YOU deal with this statue? Should it not be torn down with extreme prejudice like those of Antifa did with Robert E. Lee?
    Hopefully our people have enough sense not to KICK it...and break a toe...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks

I disagree. Whether it be through conversion, political or diplomatic means or all out military, complete eradication of islam is what we are after. If islam is allowed to fester.....

Look.....there are reasons The Greek, Roman, Viking, & Egyptian "gods", religions & civilizations are essentially dead, gone & essentially extinct. THAT is what islam must become. A discredited & overcome ideology to the point of non-existence.
    Agreed.

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

In theory, I agree.

As a practical matter...we are not, repeat NOT going to get the soft, spoiled, deluded Western public on board with this. It disturbs them. And the agitators, the crypto-Marxists and the Islamic underground operatives will ENCOURAGE this distaste for it.

"Not keeping with our ideals." "Not in line with our morality." Sound familiar?

The bottom line is, apparently, Islam will take over and it will be a thousand years of darkness. Or ten thousand. Or hominid progress will be stopped until the sun goes into Red Giant stage. With inbreeding and the celebration of pinhead birth defects, with all banking and thus all industry forbidden, with the mullah class as a dictatoriate...there will be NO advancement beyond goatherding.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustPassinThru For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),MisterVeritis (01-11-2019)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    In theory, I agree.

As a practical matter...we are not, repeat NOT going to get the soft, spoiled, deluded Western public on board with this. It disturbs them. And the agitators, the crypto-Marxists and the Islamic underground operatives will ENCOURAGE this distaste for it.

The bottom line is, apparently, Islam will take over and it will be a thousand years of darkness. Or ten thousand. Or hominid progress will be stopped until the sun goes into Red Giant stage. With inbreeding and the celebration of pinhead birth defects, with all banking and thus all industry forbidden, with the mullah class as a dictatoriate...there will be NO advancement beyond goatherding.
    Without a doubt, smart apes will prove to be an evolutionary dead end.

Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    In theory, I agree.

The ONLY tactics that I was thinking that we would need to do is we have to expose the moderate islamists for who they are too.....we NEED to expose the deceptive islamists. And the way to do that is to get them riled up. Get them to reveal that they really are not peaceful. Poke them until they get angry. Make them loose their cool cover.

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

"Don't do unto others if they ain't done unto you, because you might get done in doing it." Fred Sanford

50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 62.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Soon to become the most vandalized statue in history.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (01-11-2019),Knightkore (01-11-2019),Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),MisterVeritis (01-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rita Marley View Post
    Soon to become the most vandalized statue in history.
    Someone should draw muhammed get screwed by a goat on it.

Captain Cold

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

Lone Gunman (01-11-2019),Rita Marley (01-11-2019)

Venator Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocial3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 43.0%

Thanks
    Someone should draw muhammed get screwed by a goat on it.
    let's go all in, depict mohammed as a pigfucker.
    Μολών λαβέ

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocial31 days registered
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post

Maybe look through the history books to see where something like this might have been torn down or eliminated in the past.

I'm not the one who is waiting for stuff to happen with my guns dripping with my drool waiting for a war to start on American soil.

I'm the guy to tell you how to PREVENT these statues and things from happening.

EDIT: Okay, now that I have reviewed the OP, it seems that a group of people in the NYC area should form into a series of several small two and three man groups and each one independently identifying the top ten people who are able to change the policy and go to those individuals with a manila file folder with a few well chosen pages from Dr. Bill's website Political Islam - Islams ideology about unbelievers, Kafirs and then give them a crash course on the harm that is being done by the existence of the statue and the presence of Muslims in America.

Once the right person or persons (Port Authority Executive Director Rick Cotton and his staff members for example) are made aware of the reality of the danger of Muslims in America, LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT CAN BE DONE TO REMOVE THE STATUE.

They should be able to figure something out...some reason to legally justify removing it.
    When away from onlookers it is easier to talk sense to loyal Americans who are simply un-informed.

But you must have the information to present them.

And you can't just show them a page and expect them to read it while you are there.

So, you have to have a good 30 second presentation.

I admit I don't have a canned 30 second presentation.

I am full of facts and info and I can talk for five minutes without taking more than an occasional breath.

But each of us should prepare an "elevator presentation" so that if you were ever in an elevator with the Liberal or Leftist news reporter or newspaper owner or TV News editor or someone like that, you would not waste your chance.

Thread Information