User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Americans Outraged After Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Emblazoned with Inscripti

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 50.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Islamic symbols, mosques, and monuments are about claiming territory......

Just ask the people in Jerusalem!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

darroll (01-10-2019),DonGlock26 (01-10-2019),Knightkore (01-11-2019),leecross (01-10-2019),MisterVeritis (01-11-2019)

Senior Member Achievements:
    Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class7 days registeredSocial
    Awards:
    King of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightkore View Post
    Americans Outraged After Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Emblazoned with Inscription of Shahada Erected on Ground Zero

Americans were outraged after a nine-foot tall statue celebrating Saudi Arabia emblazoned with the Islamic creed, the Shahada, “There is no god but Allah, and Mohammed is the prophet,” was erected on Ground Zero last week.

The shape of the sculpture is made to resemble a piece of candy and depicts Saudi Arabia’s green flag, the Islamic ‘sword’ and the Muslim conversion prayer.

The sculpture was then installed by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
    In a December press release, Port Authority Executive Director Rick Cotton said, “This special art exhibit continues our ongoing efforts to provide a strong bond between the World Trade Center campus and the Lower Manhattan community, and advance our mission of making this campus a dynamic hub for creative, cultural and community activities. We strongly recommend that those who work or live in Lower Manhattan as well as those who visit the site this holiday season take time to view these unique works of art.”
    According to Port Authority, the installation will be displayed until February of 2019.
    “Seriously, who approved this at the World Trade Center?” a New Yorker asked on Twitter with a photo of the Islamic sculpture,

Muslims previously tried to build a huge 13-story mosque on Ground Zero and thanks to the hard work of Pamela Geller and other brave Americans, the Ground Zero mosque was defeated in September of 2015.
    Pam Geller wrote in 2015 that throughout history, Muslims have built ‘triumphal mosques’ on sites of conquered lands and jihadi attacks:
    The Ground Zero Mosque project was a middle finger to the American people. There has never been a mosque of reconciliation and healing built on the site of a jihadi attack. Ever. It is, on the other hand, an Islamic pattern to build triumphal mosques on the cherished sites of conquered lands. History is riddled with triumphal mosques built on the sites of jihad attacks or appropriated from other religions: the Dome of the Rock and the al-Aqsa Mosque on the site of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, and innumerable mosques built on the sites of Hindu temples that were demolished by Muslims all attest to that.
    This Saudi sculpture erected on Ground Zero may not be as imposing as a 13- story mosque, however it is still despicable that Port Authority approved of the installation.

{What the flying forking motherforking damn bastards decided to erect this was a good idea? If there was ANY statue or monument that needs to be torn down & destroyed, if there were anytime to rise up as a yellow vest in America NOW would be that time.}
    This is how we are losing the Jihad war.

Ignorance of political Islam and people who believe their good intentions are enough to keep America strong.

People who do nothing but target practice and prepare for the war on American soil instead of sharing links and information with uninformed Americans.

Political Islam - Islams ideology about unbelievers, Kafirs
    Last edited by leecross; 01-10-2019 at 06:22 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (01-10-2019),Knightkore (01-11-2019),MisterVeritis (01-11-2019)

Social50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Blog entryOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Muslims are drawn to Rome and Ground Zero. They lust to take territory and hoist their flag over their vanquished foes.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonGlock26 For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019),leecross (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post
    This is how we are losing the Jihad war.

Ignorance of political Islam and people who believe their good intentions are enough to keep America strong.

People who do nothing but target practice and prepare for the war on American soil instead of sharing links and information with uninformed Americans.

So how would YOU deal with this statue? Should it not be torn down with extreme prejudice like those of Antifa did with Robert E. Lee?
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

The Punisher - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

darroll (01-11-2019),leecross (01-11-2019)

Created Blog entry50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class7 days registeredSocial
    Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So how would YOU deal with this statue? Should it not be torn down with extreme prejudice like those of Antifa did with Robert E. Lee?

Maybe look through the history books to see where something like this might have been torn down or eliminated in the past.

I'm not the one who is waiting for stuff to happen with my guns dripping with my drool waiting for a war to start on American soil.

I'm the guy to tell you how to PREVENT these statues and things from happening.

EDIT: Okay, now that I have reviewed the OP, it seems that a group of people in the NYC area should form into a series of several small two and three man groups and each one independently identifying the top ten people who are able to change the policy and go to those individuals with a manila file folder with a few well chosen pages from Dr. Bill's website Political Islam - Islams ideology about unbelievers, Kafirs and then give them a crash course on the harm that is being done by the existence of the statue and the presence of Muslims in America.

Once the right person or persons (Port Authority Executive Director Rick Cotton and his staff members for example) are made aware of the reality of the danger of Muslims in America, LET THEM FIGURE OUT WHAT CAN BE DONE TO REMOVE THE STATUE.

They should be able to figure something out...some reason to legally justify removing it.
    Last edited by leecross; 01-11-2019 at 12:57 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019)

50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 64.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leecross View Post
    I'm the guy to tell you how to PREVENT these statues and things from happening.
    I already did, but no one listened. We should have banned Muslims from entering the country from the beginning.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morning Star For This Useful Post:

Don29palms (01-11-2019),JustPassinThru (01-11-2019),leecross (01-11-2019),MisterVeritis (01-11-2019)

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    I already did, but no one listened. We should have banned Muslims from entering the country from the beginning.
    Well, then will you join us in sharing the link to Dr. Bill Warner's website with those who are ignorant of the true nature and the actual goals of Islam?

Last edited by leecross; 01-11-2019 at 01:00 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leecross For This Useful Post:

Knightkore (01-11-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 89.0%

Timey-Wimey Wibbly-Wobbly Blue Box Thingy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    A bullets bans them pretty effectively.
    We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Winston Churchill

Captain Cold
    : Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Kenneth Copeland: "Sometimes you can tell what something is by what it isn't."

The Punisher - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightkore For This Useful Post:

leecross (01-11-2019),MisterVeritis (01-11-2019)

Awards:
    King of Publishing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    A bullets bans them pretty effectively.
    What do they want?

What do we want?

What would happen if we started shooting Muslims?

At least 2 predictable things.

Neither of which are things we should want.

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassRecommendation First Class1 year registered
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Arcadia Fl *and still rent free in Agent Zeros little head*
    Thanks
    Too bad it's so far away, i have an 8 pound sledgehammer.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Rita Marley (01-11-2019)

Thread Information