User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travelling in shithole Countries..well

Wannabe Spartan Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I want to go to a country where Ridgeback puppies are born.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midgardian/Shane Ryan For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-06-2019),Rita Marley (01-06-2019)

Alumni Member and VIP Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daily Bread View Post
    Ya gotta go to Ireland and Scotland @Madison . Hawk and I will take you
    This would be most agreeable to me.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die.
    "Evil is da Devil minus da D"

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger First ClassOverdriveVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    @Daily Bread*Scotland* I would love to go since I have roots in there
    *Ireland* would be amazing too but
    *North sides far from Cities
    I`d feel safe with You and Hawk

Look at tha North Scotland Portree
    You can trust me but that guy named Hawk ? I'd keep an eye on that rascal .
    "Darling ! Is the wind blowing today ? I'd like to watch television." Donald Trump CPAC 3/2/2019

"I am #MamaBear. Anyone threatens my sons and I'll eat them for lunch."
    ​Trinnity

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daily Bread For This Useful Post:

Brat (01-06-2019),Madison (01-05-2019),Rita Marley (01-06-2019)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I know they're 34....but so like teen agers aren't they.
    Adolescence has nothing to do with age. Most of the people I arrested were adolescents but some were in the sixties and seventies. Some of the indications? "But, what about me?" They firmly believe they're the most important creature on earth. "But, it's not fair." That's what adolescents say when they don't get what they want. They firmly believe they should be supported by someone else. If daddy quits supporting them there is always "crazy pay".

Of course, if you only want to travel in countries, or parts of countries, where French is spoken you won't visit the best and the brightest.

I don't know enough about Burkina Faso to pass judgement on it as a country. Not being a liberal or a fantasist I avoid making decisions based on emotion.

I did notice that only two posters on this thread state their location. That would be Kris P and me. I guess the rest are either ashamed of where they choose to live or paranoid. Of course, if I live in California, New York, Illinois, Baltimore, Detroit, or Washington DC I wouldn't admit it, either.
    Last edited by patrickt; 01-06-2019 at 06:45 AM.

50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 76.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Adolescence has nothing to do with age. Most of the people I arrested were adolescents but some were in the sixties and seventies. Some of the indications? "But, what about me?" They firmly believe they're the most important creature on earth. "But, it's not fair." That's what adolescents say when they don't get what they want. They firmly believe they should be supported by someone else. If daddy quits supporting them there is always "crazy pay".

Of course, if you only want to travel in countries, or parts of countries, where French is spoken you won't visit the best and the brightest.

I don't know enough about Burkina Faso to pass judgement on it as a country. Not being a liberal or a fantasist I avoid making decisions based on emotion.

I did notice that only two posters on this thread state their location. That would be Kris P and me. I guess the rest are either ashamed of where they choose to live or paranoid. Of course, if I live in California, New York, Illinois, Baltimore, Detroit, or Washington DC I wouldn't admit it, either.
    Didn't the mayor just get killed after being sworn in?

V.I.P. Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Thanks
    interesting
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Abraham Lincoln

V.I.P V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    The simple fact is that the US (& other civilized countries) spoil dumb people into thinking that standards are the same all over. It's kind of a "well people die everywhere so I'm just as safe there as here" way of looking at it. They don't understand that looking different, dressing different or not speaking the same as everyone else makes you stand out & a TARGET. I'm been places where we were told NOT to wear our uniforms coming or going to work because it made us a target.

On stuff like this & a heck of a lot other stuff I look at it that you can't make decisions for people unless you totally control them. So we have to let them do what they want even if it's foolish or vote democrat so everyone is controlled. Oh well.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Tex For This Useful Post:

Daily Bread (01-06-2019)

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 81.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Here we go ...you remember that video?

Now ...Quebeckistan people championidiocracy
    they will never learn
    What a wonderful idea

Here : Edith Blais, 34, and her companion Luca Tacchetto, have not made contact with their families since December 15, when the former posted photos from their trip on Facebook.

They look so much like leftists/liberals/pro islam lovers ? Look in his glasses reflect ..is it a Mosque lol

I hope our stupid Gov Justine Trudette won`t spend 1 fuckin penny to bring them back or try to find out what happened ..we know lol

CTV Montreal
    Published Saturday, January 5, 2019 9:27AM EST
    Last Updated Saturday, January 5, 2019 1:13PM EST

A woman from Sherbooke and her Italian friend have reportedly been missing for three weeks in Burkina Faso, a country in northwestern Africa.

The post came two days after Blais made contact with her mother.

According to a Facebook page created by her sister, communication between the two travellers and their respective families were "very frequent" and stopped abruptly.

The pair were last seen travelling by car in Bobo-Dioulasso, the second largest city in Burkina Faso.
    According to their route, they would have had to commute to the capitqal of Ouagadougou before leaving for Togo, according to Blais' mother, Jocelyne Bergeron.
    The travellers were expected to stay in Ouagadougou for four or five days, and possibly sell their car before moving on to Togo.

Blais and Tacchetto were expected by friends with Zion'Gaia - a permaculture initiative based in Togo - before Christmas, but they never crossed the border or applied for a Visa, according to a post on the Facebook page.

The Canadian government has been notified and Interpol will be launching an inquiry.
    "Canadian consular officials in Burkina Faso are in contact with local authorities to gather additional information," Global Affairs Canada said in a statement. "Consular assistance is being provided to the family in Canada."

On its travelers' site, the Canadian government recommends avoiding all non-essential travel to Burkina Faso because of the imminent terrorist threat. It also recommends avoiding travel near the Mali, Benin, and Togo borders because of terrorism and kiddnapping risks.
    Blais and Tacchetto were reportedly on their way to Togo to take part in a reforestation project, but there is no indication they left Burkina Faso.
    (With files from The Canadian Press)

PJW did a new statement ...just for those 2 idiots

The world is not a progressive utopia.

We can judge the heart of a nation by his treatment of animals.

"One slice of bacon a day keep the Muslims away, add pork juice in Hallal food"

"The're friends who will offer advice and wisdom. They're are cowgirls who come blasting through your door with whiskey, weapons, a shovel, and a plan! "

NEW PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OF CANADA*DONALD J. TRUMP

Thread Information