User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kamala Harris aide resigns after harassment, retaliation settlement surfaces

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 79.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heyslick View Post
    Wasn't his former wife ---- on the 'Five' show? she's supposedly dating one of the President's sons?

http://www.sfweekly.com/news/report-...ng-trumps-son/
    Looks like I got the facts scrambled a bit. The affair happened during the divorce process from Guilfoyle. A year and a half later the woman told the aid about the affair, and the aid divorced her. This all happened while he was Mayor of SF. Subsequently he did two terms as Lt. Governor, and was just elected Governor (never with my votes!).
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Senior Member Achievements:
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Looks like I got the facts scrambled a bit. The affair happened during the divorce process from Guilfoyle. A year and a half later the woman told the aid about the affair, and the aid divorced her. This all happened while he was Mayor of SF. Subsequently he did two terms as Lt. Governor, and was just elected Governor (never with my votes!).

Yeah! mine as well -- I should've voted -- even if I voted for Trump he won't win, thankfully I was totally wrong.
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What a FOUL remark/comment
    That big smile on her says: Sure Happy It's Thursday
    Um, excuse me?
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    Um, excuse me?

Someone used the word shit & it reminded me of Idioms we were discussing the other day -- like hump day for Wednesday and so on --- blue Monday, TGIF. The foul remark was the person who used the term shit i.e., to describe the photo of Donald Trump jr. and his new girl friend ---- the foul remark is in this thread page 2, I believe.
    James 1:19 says, "Let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." Being “slow to speak” is the exact opposite to speaking pressingly or with urgency. Practically speaking I believe its all about getting into the habit. Wait before you speak and consider the effects of what you are going to say. Then, if you don’t have anything to say that is constructive or edifying, don’t say anything at all!

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second ClassCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What a FOUL remark/comment
    Someone used the word shit & it reminded me of Idioms we were discussing the other day -- like hump day for Wednesday and so on --- blue Monday, TGIF. The foul remark was the person who used the term shit i.e., to describe the photo of Donald Trump jr. and his new girl friend ---- the foul remark is in this thread page 2, I believe.
    You used the exact same comment you called "foul" - describing the woman standing next to him.

Let's not be calling the kettle black, shall we?
    Last edited by 2cent; 12-06-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    I've only had two beers in dog years.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
    It is difficult only for the others.
    It is the same when you are stupid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cent View Post
    You used just as foul a comment - the exact same one, as a matter of fact - describing the woman standing next to him.

Let's not be calling the kettle black, shall we?

Oh lord! give me A freaking break. I was joking about her big smile & the day was Thursday --- & the Idiom for it ----- I wasn't insulting her - it's your take on it -- DAMN!! Just put me on ignore if U can't understand my sense of humor -- both us will be better off

50000 Experience Points31 days registered
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Thanks
    Bitch is beyond dope sick ...

Administrator V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 99.8%

Thanks
    So she’s either incompetent or a liar. Great resume enhancer either way for 2020 Dem candidacy.

Via Free Beacon:

The Sacramento Bee editorial board slammed Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) over her claim to have no knowledge of a harassment lawsuit against one of her longtime aides, saying her excuse was “far-fetched” and not knowing about it was unacceptable.

“For Harris to flatly deny any knowledge of this settlement seems, shall we say, far-fetched. For the moment, let’s take her at her word,” the Bee board wrote. “A second and equally troubling interpretation is that Harris isn’t a terribly good manager, and that her staff was insulating her from information critical to the performance of her duties. This is hardly a propitious beginning to a presidential candidacy.”

The Bee broke the news this week that Larry Wallace, who has known Harris for 14 years, had been sued by his former executive assistant for gender harassment and retaliation when he served as the director of the Division of Law Enforcement in Harris’ Justice Department. The lawsuit came to light this week and resulted in Wallace’s resignation from Harris’ Sacramento office, where he worked as an adviser.
    Sarah Sanders doesn't often mop the White House Press Corp Floor...but when she does, she uses Jim Acosta.

There is no American free press. They're bought and paid for.

“Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.”

The Devil whispered in Trumps ear and said,
    "you're not strong enough to withstand the storm".
    President Trump whispered back,"I am The Storm"!

Thread Information