User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: Have you ever walked into a gay bar on accident?

Wannabe Spartan Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My father was drafted during Vietnam. He was stationed near where my mother lived, She went out one night near the base and met my father. The rest is history.

Tiocfaidh ar la

O God, thy arm was here, And not to us, but to thy arm alone Ascribe we all.. - King Henry V, Act IV, Scene 8,
    William Shakespeare

Love is a four letter word.

Wannabe Spartan Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entry3 months registeredTagger Second Class
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianeye View Post
    Would they have to call it a wedding flake? Would guests have to arrive via the back door exclusively? Would everyone be seated on the left aisle? Would the carpeting be munchable? Would straight stock brokers get an invite...for passing the bear or bull criteria?

These are important questions.
    Would there be people coming out of the closet?

Tiocfaidh ar la

O God, thy arm was here, And not to us, but to thy arm alone Ascribe we all.. - King Henry V, Act IV, Scene 8,
    William Shakespeare

Love is a four letter word.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shane Ryan For This Useful Post:

Canadianeye (12-10-2018),Rita Marley (12-10-2018)

Stalking Santa in 2018 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Iím cool with anybody coming here as long as they donít discriminate or violate my rights. Iím surprised you and others like that Golden guy donít want the strict Muslims coming here since most of them and the right here share an inner hatred and repulsion of the LGBTQIA+ community.

^^^^hate and insults^^^^^

Ya know @Taylor ---- I remember a conversation in a thread you and I had about insults.

You, iirc, agreed to post without insulting people.

Quote Originally Posted by NORAD View Post
    Good job! Well, not really.As far as you and I are concerned it was acknowledged that we were bickering in a thread and both of us were asked to stop.Also in that thread you called me dickhead; I had not called you any names.You appear to want to continue your patternAnyhowGo ahead and find just ONE thread where you actually debate the topic and the facts given to you instead of denying the facts posted. Prove the facts wrong with more facts not your opinion.You my gain some credibility.
    fine

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...11#post1916711
    She comes from Boston
    She wears her Red Sox cap to hide her baby dreads
    The girl she was in New England is different now and then

color outside the lines Achievements:
    Created Album picturesSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NORAD View Post
    ^^^^hate and insults^^^^^

Ya know @Taylor ---- I remember a conversation in a thread you and I had about insults.

You, iirc, agreed to post without insulting people.

http://thepoliticsforums.com/threads...11#post1916711
    Oh please. come down from that tower. It’s interesting how you try to make my words out to be hateful and insulting but totally ignore the true fucking hate and insults throughout this topic aimed at gay people. get real.

Alumni Member V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 55.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Oh please. come down from that tower. It’s interesting how you try to make my words out to be hateful and insulting but totally ignore the true fucking hate and insults throughout this topic aimed at gay people. get real.
    This is a direct result of denying rights of straights by the bloody-minded far left gay lobby. You can start with wedding cakes...and take it from there.
    If you don't practice...you'll sound like it. And, if you don't tune, your life will sound like it, too. Listen to the intervals. That's where it all hides from you.....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Rivers For This Useful Post:

Rita Marley (12-11-2018),Shane Ryan (12-11-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for over twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Rivers View Post
    This is a direct result of denying rights of straights by the bloody-minded far left gay lobby. You can start with wedding cakes...and take it from there.
    Sorry but that would mean that prior to the lawyers promoting gay lawusits there was no discrimination and violence directed to gays. We all know that's not the case. So, once again, we need to consider most people and not the dickheads at the two extremes. As usual, once the politicians get involved it all gets worse.

Sadly, a lot of the extreme dickheads are here.

The OP had the horror of seeing pictures of naked men. Not irritation or disgust but horror, mind you. I assume if he were in Florence, Italy, and saw Michaelangelo's sculpture of David he was have a total meltdown.

A friend of mine from work was ranting about gays one day after we'd both retired. I told him that a couple of guys he worked with were gay. He immediately asked me who was gay. I refused to tell him. He kept asking for days. Why? He had moved a thousand miles from where he worked and none of his co-workers lived near him or likely visited. Why did he have to know?

Well, of course, he had to know so he'd know who to hate.

Being an atheist, I have no god dictating who I should hate but I've been in social settings that turned religious and I simply walked out. I wasn't horrified or terrified or anything except irritated at the presumption and selfhishness.
    Last edited by patrickt; 12-11-2018 at 10:38 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to patrickt For This Useful Post:

Taylor (12-11-2018)

Stalking Santa in 2018 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 44.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That’s because he never went to get a 12 pack and ended up in a gay bar. He made it up as an excuse to get everybody to bash gay people like he wants to do. Apparently Mormons too.
    I am real.

Here you go again, assigning 'hate' and insulting members of this forum instead of debating and making your point.

You're just pissed off because I busted you in a YUGE whopper.

Happy Tuesday.
    She comes from Boston
    She wears her Red Sox cap to hide her baby dreads
    The girl she was in New England is different now and then

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NORAD For This Useful Post:

Rita Marley (12-11-2018),Shane Ryan (12-11-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialOverdriveTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 77.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    Sorry but that would mean that prior to the lawyers promoting gay lawusits there was no discrimination and violence directed to gays. We all know that's not the case. So, once again, we need to consider most people and not the dickheads at the two extremes. As usual, once the politicians get involved it all gets worse.

Sadly, a lot of the extreme dickheads are here.

The OP had the horror of seeing pictures of naked men. Not irritation or disgust but horror, mind you. I assume if he were in Florence, Italy, and saw Michaelangelo's sculpture of David he was have a total meltdown.

A friend of mine from work was ranting about gays one day after we'd both retired. I told him that a couple of guys he worked with were gay. He immediately asked me who was gay. I refused to tell him. He kept asking for days. Why? He had moved a thousand miles from where he worked and none of his co-workers lived near him or likely visited. Why did he have to know?

Well, of course, he had to know so he'd know who to hate.

Being an atheist, I have no god dictating who I should hate but I've been in social settings that turned religious and I simply walked out. I wasn't horrified or terrified or anything except irritated at the presumption and selfhishness.
    God never said to hate gay people. He said homosexuality is an abomination.
    Last edited by Rita Marley; 12-11-2018 at 05:57 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rita Marley For This Useful Post:

NORAD (12-11-2018)

Thread Information