User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alert: Leftists Planning Anti-Trump Rallies in over 900 Cities Tonight

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassSocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive1 year registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Thanks

Alert: Leftists Planning Anti-Trump Rallies in over 900 Cities Tonight

The American left really doesn’t like American democracy.

Not two days after midterm elections gave Democrats control of the House of Representatives in the upcoming 116th Congress, while keeping Republicans in charge of the Senate, progressives are planning national rallies Thursday to keep the country roiling.

Now the pretense is fears for the special counsel investigation into the liberal bugaboo of “Russian collusion.”

A group calling itself “Nobody Is Above the Law” is calling for demonstrations in more than 900 cities around the country, in Canada and even in Europe to denounce acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker’s role overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

Whitaker, who is taking over as acting attorney general after President Donald Trump forced the resignation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday, will be in charge of the probe now.

Sessions had recused himself from any matters related to the Russia investigation, which left Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein with overall responsibility for Mueller’s actions.

Whitaker hasn’t recused himself, but has made it very clear that he thinks the probe is too wide-ranging.

In a commentary originally published by CNN in August 2017, Whitaker went on record criticizing the limitless scope of the Mueller investigation, arguing that Rothstein needed to rein it in or risk having it devolve into “a political fishing expedition.”

“This would not only be out of character for a respected figure like Mueller, but also could be damaging to the President of the United States and his family — and by extension, to the country,” Whitaker wrote.

continued:
    https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/al...vative-tribune

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Molly Pitcher For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-08-2018),Coolwalker (11-09-2018),Garden House Queen (11-08-2018),Kris P Bacon (11-08-2018),Libhater (11-08-2018),RMNIXON (11-08-2018),Swedgin (11-09-2018)

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entrySocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Leftist planning anti-Trump rallies in 900 cities tonight

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Garden House Queen For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (11-08-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Do the same Fail over and over again............
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

- Ronald Reagan

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-08-2018),Garden House Queen (11-08-2018),Hillofbeans (11-08-2018),Kurmugeon (11-08-2018),NORAD (11-08-2018)

Social50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Thanks
    This is based on the phony Trump-Russian 'collusion' rubbish that has been shown to be, as the president terms it: 'a hoax'.

Most Americans no longer believe there is any basis to the seemingly endless Muller investigation and screaming anti-Trump mobs aren't going to convince anyone of anything.

More leftist tantrums that do nothing to hurt the president but repeatedly demonstrate the Brown-Shirt tactics of the radical left that controls the Democratic party.

Jim
    "Need" now means wanting someone else's (taxpayer) money. "Greed" means wanting to keep your own profit. "Compassion" is when a politician arranges the transfer. - Joseph Sobran

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jim Scott For This Useful Post:

Conservative Libertarian (11-08-2018),Ed D (11-08-2018),Garden House Queen (11-08-2018),Kris P Bacon (11-08-2018),Libhater (11-08-2018),Molly Pitcher (11-08-2018),NORAD (11-08-2018)

VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Overall activity: 68.0%

Thanks
    Looks like they have cities and locations chosen (I checked to see how far they would be from my evening commute ... I have one of those things called jobs). Whether anyone shows up is another matter. It's an attempt to look huge and significant, in the hope that no MSM outlet shows up and spills the beans that there was no significant group of protesters.
    Journalism is about covering important stories. With a pillow, until they stop moving. - David Burge, Iowahawkblog

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Traddles For This Useful Post:

Molly Pitcher (11-08-2018),NORAD (11-08-2018)

Sr ADMIN/Founder Forum Donor
    V.I.P
    TPF Moderator
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran
    Overall activity: 60.0%

Thanks
    Bill and Bernadine must be so proud.
    FIRE and replace the bad Republicans in their primaries, but NEVER EVER vote for a Democrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLafollet View Post
    The left is going to take it's country back.
    No, Robert, no you're not, and you never will.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinnity For This Useful Post:

Jim Scott (11-09-2018)

Stalking Santa in 2018 V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassSocialVeteran
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Looks like they have cities and locations chosen (I checked to see how far they would be from my evening commute ... I have one of those things called jobs). Whether anyone shows up is another matter. It's an attempt to look huge and significant, in the hope that no MSM outlet shows up and spills the beans that there was no significant group of protesters.
    Agreed.

some of these places are so small if a fly showed up they'd all be dancing!!!!

I hope they wear their vagina costumes and pink hats!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

from

MoveOn . org PAC

Clinton: Religious freedom and religious tolerance are essential to the stability of any nation, any people. Hatred and violence in the name of religion only poison the well.
    Sep 13, 2012 Benghazi

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NORAD For This Useful Post:

Coolwalker (11-09-2018),Molly Pitcher (11-08-2018)

50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Overall activity: 25.0%

Thanks
    Don't forget the great profits to be made when riots, arson and looting starts.

The Dems always love a good Smash and Grab!

If you own a small business with high dollar window display items, you might want to remove display goods and put plywood over the plate glass.

-
    Last edited by Kurmugeon; 11-08-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurmugeon For This Useful Post:

Coolwalker (11-09-2018),Molly Pitcher (11-08-2018)

Games People Play V.I.P Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Bill and Bernadine must be so proud.
    And all of those who suffered them to live.

Treason is still a capital crime. AND they were in the dock for accessory to HOMICIDE.

This is what comes of it. The republic de-laminating.

50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranSocial
    Overall activity: 27.0%

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    and the sane Amercian people are going. yawn yawn yawn
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims,

19. The Following User Says Thank You to memesofine For This Useful Post:

Kris P Bacon (11-08-2018)

Thread Information