User Tag List

Thread: Tranny sues county lockup, forced to shower w/men

V.I.P. V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience Points1 year registeredTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 51.0%

Thanks

Tranny sues county lockup, forced to shower w/men

Because it is a man, but doing the "close enough to roll a drunk guy" routine, which does happen, reach down there and get a surprise, and that's when you get a gun pulled on you losing your wallet and whatever else, the same gun that got "her" arrested at the airport

Transgender woman says she was forced to show genitals and shower with men during arrests

Jackson said she was then seen by a male nurse at the jail who began to ask her medical questions, including the date of her last menstrual cycle. The suit claims that Jackson informed the nurse that she was transgender and was told to sit with the other female inmates.Jackson said as she was waiting, an officer approached and asked her if she had a sex change and if she had "everything done even down there," the suit alleges.
    Jackson said she falsely told the officer that she did undergo a sex change because she wanted the "unnecessary humiliating harassment" to end.
    Another case of everything looks female-ish, except there's still an "outy" down there and not an "inny", and therefore the cops put "her" with the men

"We need to see if you have a penis or a vagina," Jackson was told, according to the suit. "We have to protect you. We can't put you with men if you have a vagina."
    Ultimately, officers decided Jackson should be placed in the men's holding area, where she said she endured harassment by the male inmates.
    Uh huh, they determined "she" was a "he", and placed him with the men, where "she" faced harasment (boo hoo and sniffle)

Jackson said during both of those incidents she was grouped with male inmates and forced to shower with male prisoners as they allegedly masturbated in front of her.
    I just love that word "allegedly", the "news" will print it as a fact and befre you know it common knowledge has it as just that as the narrative takes over, we only have "her" word which is what makes it alleged, but aleging into the millions of dollars I am sure

Fossil nut/Alumni/VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardKing of Publishing
    Overall activity: 99.9%

Thanks
    Moral? DONT BE A DAMN FREAK!​ and if you are...don't go to jail...or just be one of those "gender fluid" and swing with the wind!
    Last edited by Kris P Bacon; 11-08-2018 at 04:37 AM.
    Yep, I'd wrap that in bacon! KEEP AMERICA GREAT, TRUMP 2020
    Report illegal aliens, call ICE @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)
    I propose the term "red henning" henceforth be used to refer to any stupid business decisions.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kris P Bacon For This Useful Post:

Frankenvoter (11-08-2018)

Alumni Member & VIP V.I.P Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsCreated Blog entryVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Oaxaca, Mexico, for almost twenty years. Born and raised in Memphis, TN, and worked in Colorado.
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    With transvestites, transgender, and transsexuals I'm not sure what tranny might mean but it is a problem. When I was working we arrested a person named Leo as an accessory to armed robbery. When a large city police department arrested "Leo" they thought she was a woman, put the person in jail with women, and never checked. The person had very noticeable tits.

Leo was going by the name Vickie and had been taking hormone treatments in preparation for a sex change operation. So, the person had a woman's breasts and a man's genitals. And, this person was convicted of the charges.

So, where does this person go to prison? We agreed that put in with male prisoners could be very risky to the person and possibly disruptive to the prison. In talking with women associated with women's prisons we were told this person wouldn't be safe there, either.

So, the judge sentenced him to two years in county jail with instructions to keep him segregated from both male and female prisoners but not in solitary lockdown.

This person served the two years and was released.

Thread Information